Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Conjuring up Urban fantasy, slice of life, fanfiction, drama and romance. Dig in!

Paillettes

Super-Earth
picgifs-welcome-2-3816229.gif

Welcome to my tiny corner of the site! Hope you're doing well and thanks for clicking on my request thread. Let's begin with the introductions, shall we?

ME:
I'm a 23 year old Architect (please don't run away yet? I promise I respond) with a penchant for drama and I have been roleplaying for a bit now (7 years), through forums but I've been a Bluemoon resident for around 4/5ish years now. I absolutely love OOC chat though I'm okay if you're not into that too. I'm obsessed with Pinterest so, expect me to throw a Pinterest board your way for the story. I usually prefer playing story heavy roles but you can get me down to 50-50 plot smut ratio. But a strong story is a must. I absolutely love screwing with the character's emotions, so, if emotionally broken characters are your thing, I'm your girl.

MY CHARACTERS:

• I play females characters mainly but can be easily convinced to write male side characters.
  • Age wise, I go from 18 to mid 20s.
  • Also, I can and will write supporting characters to add the spice. Want a shady ex screwing with YC or MC? You got it. Want a supportive best friend for MC or YC? I got you. Want a family of extra characters to increase interaction? I'm your girl.
  • Fandom wise, I prefer playing OCs but if I'm playing a character (somehow), I don't think I could do an exact replication of the character. There's going to a be me-kick to the character.
  • Also, I might not play overly sexual females or nymphomaniacs. No shade to those who play, just not my thing.

WORLDS I PLAY:
  • Modern/ Contemporary
  • Dystopian

RULES AND EXPECTATIONS:
  1. All characters must be 18 years of age or older. Cannot be negotiated.
  2. I do not require perfect grammar but legibility is kind of a necessity.
  3. Please don't use text talk in the story unless the characters are texting.
  4. I don't require a page worth of reply either. Two paragraphs at a time are enough.
  5. In reference with rule #4, one -liners are a no-no.
  6. Story and smut ratio can be discussed.
  7. Post frequency can be discussed.
  8. I write in third person and would expect the same.
  9. A weird one but please refer to your character as your character in OOC, instead of personal pronouns. Please.
  10. I don't write incest. At all. Period.

ONTO THE FUN STUFF:

Here are the genres and themes that I usually love to do:
  • Modern Dark Fantasy
  • Urban Fantasy
  • Dystopian Sci-fi
  • Fandoms with OCs
  • Slice of Life
  • Romance
Please note that 'Zombie Apocalypse' is just not my thing, so I wouldn't want to write that.

PAIRINGS:
FANTASY
  • Vampire x vampire
  • vampire x human
  • werewolf x werewolf
  • werewolf x human
  • werewolf x Dhampir (hybrid of vampire and human)
  • Vampire x witch
  • Werewolf x witch
  • vampire x hybrid ( witch-vampire / witch- werewolf / vampire-werewolf)
  • mermaid x human
  • Fae x human
  • Humanoid (like in X Men) x human {got a plot for this one}
  • Human x God
  • Demigod x God
  • Demigod x Demigod
  • Human x Angel
  • Demon x Angel

SLICE OF LIFE (HUMAN)
  • Best friends
  • Teacher x student
  • Colleagues
  • Boss x secretary
  • crime boss x innocent girl
  • Neighbors
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Celebrity x normal guy

Here's my
F-LIST and side notes:
  • Plot smut ratio will remain in favor of plot or 50-50.
  • I play bratty submissive characters who will push their dom as much as possible and end up in trouble.
  • I will not be playing older characters.
  • I will not be playing age differences larger than 15 years.
  • DD/lg / MDlg is one of my most preferred dynamics, followed by Master/pet.

FANDOMS:
  • The Shadowhunter Chronicles (All of them in the Shadowhunter Universe)
    • The Mortal Instruments
    • The Infernal Devices
    • The Dark Artifices
    • Tales from The Shadowhunter Academy
    • Bane Chronicles
  • The Vampire Diaries (TV and books)
  • The Vampire Academy (Books)
  • DC (I'm not well versed with the whole world of DC in all honesty but I'm obsessed with writing Harley:
    • Harley Quinn x Joker/Batman/anti-hero/hero/OC
    • Supergirl x OC
    • Raven x OC or somebody from the universe
    • Arrow (Mia Smoak/Queen x OC)
  • The 100
  • Supernatural
  • Gossip Girl (TV and books)
  • Divergent series
  • Hunger Games
  • Percy Jackson Universe
PLOTS:

All of it changed after the war that destroyed everything and created a weapon hybrid race that were called - The Mutants. Looking exactly like humans, no one knew in the wars when they were getting attacked by one causing a large population of humans to be wiped out. Now years later, humans and Mutants live in peace. As it seems.
Mutants are considered the creation of the devil and discriminated against in all the kingdoms. Not exactly the loveliest living conditions are provided. Each kingdom has humans living in the rich, lavish center while Mutants are driven to the outskirts.
Eleanor Garroway is one of the humans. The pure blooded humans but she doesn't understand what is just that special about it. She is a smooth, A-grade journalist for the kingdom of Atropates making it up the media ladder to fight for Mutant equality rights. Along with that, she also works as a criminal investigator when called upon.
It was one of the normal days in the Capital City - Agnepolis when the old memorial was blown up. Many were caught and suspected however it got narrowed down to just three people. Three Mutants to be exact. But Eleanor knew they were never the ones who would have been involved even though the trio are the slight conmen. Fighting for justice for these three Mutants, two males and a female is going to be quite the handful especially when Eleanor can never leave the kingdom due to royal orders.

The world has been infected by dark souls who wanted to gain control of humans with bright souls. Demons and angels worked together now to maintain peace. MC is one of those - Dark Ones targets. It isn't uncommon, really. Except MC, she's... different. Her aura shines too bright and she's getting dragged for sure. Unless her guardian angel saves her from her doomed fate. But how can an angel tolerate this...this dramatic, angsty, annoying human being? That's the million dollar question.

2) Luciferxhuman
So the plot remains pretty much the same except that it would be Lucifer acting as the Guardian Angel. And oh, maybe he decides not to tell her who he is at all.

DARK ONES (A little backdrop)
Once targeted, there are five phases. The phases are indicated when the targets start having slight bad luck. It is common for the dark souls to go away after the first phase without the need of a guardian which is why guardians are sent in the second phase when the target starts getting hurt or unhealthy. It increases by the phases. The guardians are supposed to protect them and nurse them back to health however they are not allowed to heal the target which they actually can but it is banned. Also, it is forbidden for a guardian to fall for their Ward (because rules). It may lead to execution of the Guardian and the Ward would not be given another guardian thus ending in the Ward's death. In very rare cases, they manage to live without a guardian. Also, there is a point of time after which the five phases pass after which the Guardian isn't needed so then, the Ward's memory is wiped clean of the supernatural.

Muse A is a talented dancer, Muse B is a superstar athlete. The two have little in common, apart from their desire to be the best at what they do. They only know of each other through mutual friends, but don’t speak until Muse B’s coach insists that Muse B get some ballet training to improve his footwork on the field/ice. Embarrassed to have to take ballet at all, Muse B turns to Muse A for private lessons.

Muse A is on their way home late one evening, driving along a quiet back road. A deer jumps in front of their vehicle, and startled, Muse A swerves sharply to avoid a collision with the animal. The car spins out of their control and causes them to crash, knocking Muse A unconscious. It takes nearly forty-five minutes for Muse B, a passerby (or first responder), to arrive on the scene. They immediately aid muse A, whose injuries are quite critical. Thankfully the quick actions of Muse B allow Muse A to be transported to the nearest hospital and stabilized, where they begin the long, slow road to recovery. Muse B continues on with their day to day life, but constantly thinks of Muse A and wonders how they are doing. Muse A recalls nothing of the accident, and tragically, absolutely nothing about their life up to this point (including their significant other), the head trauma endured in the crash having caused amnesia. When Muse A is removed from ICU, Muse B visits them in the hospital. Muse B is stunned and heartbroken when the nurse informs them that Muse A will have no idea who they are, but they still come forward to reintroduce themselves to Muse A.

Will Muse B back off upon discovering Muse A is spoken for?
Will Muse A eventually recall their memories?
Will a relationship develop between the savior and the saved?

Muse A and Muse B have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they’re up. They’re laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they’re down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They’ve been in a relationship for so long that they’ve become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn’t make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can’t honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with Muse A, Muse B storms off. Muse A lets Muse B go, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before Muse B comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and Muse B doesn’t return. Muse A has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to Muse B. When Muse A least expects it, Muse B shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for Muse A to invite them in. Muse A is stunned to see Muse B after so long, and startled because Muse B seems different somehow, but nevertheless, Muse A invites Muse Binside to talk. Muse B tries to break it as gently as possible – that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now Muse B is one. Muse A doesn’t believe it, until Muse B shows them. Muse B promises that they won’t hurt Muse A and that they’ve only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. Muse B has had time to reflect on how much they need Muse A in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they’re hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. Muse A must decide if they can trust Muse B at all, especially after Muse A accidentally witnesses Muse B feeding on someone.

ne day, on Muse A’s way home, they come across Muse B lying in the middle of the road. They appear hurt, but are unresponsive when Muse A tries to rouse them. Not having a phone on them to call an ambulance, Muse A carries Muse B the short distance back to their home and tries to revive them.

After several minutes of rest, Muse B awakens with the most excruciating scream of pain. They jolt up, and immediately start drawing sigils on the walls of Muse A’s home with their own blood. Terrified, Muse A demands that Muse B stop and explain themselves. Muse B removes their shirt, revealing where their angel wings have been clipped and states they used to be part of God’s Army.

Muse A has never been particularly religious, and needs plenty of convincing that Muse B isn’t a lunatic. Muse B explains that they have been banished from Heaven and they need to hole up with Muse A because they have no where else to go and the world is unsafe for them. Muse A reluctantly agrees to let Muse B live with them, and over time, helps to teach Muse B how to pass as a human.

Optional:

• After Muse B finally feels safe with Muse A, their former life comes back to haunt them in a major way (i.e. called back to Heaven, required to fulfill duties, etc.)
  • Both muses develop feelings for one another but every time they act on them, something tries to keep them apart.

According to sailor legends, merpeople are beautiful and benevolent beings who guide lost ships to harbor and bring great fortune to kind fishermen who empty their nets for a chance to hear a merperson’s song. The song of a merperson is an ethereal treat that few people at sea (and even fewer on land) have the privilege of hearing, but those who do are said to be blessed for the rest of their days.

Muse A is a merperson, born to a merman and a sea witch. Cursed by wicked blood, Muse A’s song is doomed to bring misery and death to anyone who hears it. Though it is not their fault, Muse A has been forbidden from singing to anyone (human or merperson) for as long as they live. Unable to sing freely like their seafaring kin, Muse A is an outcast and believes they will never know the joy of changing a human’s life for the better. Always lonely underwater,Muse A secretly travels to the surface in the hopes of finding companionship. Merely speaking to a human couldn’t hurt, they suppose. One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse Bstrolling along the shoreline, pitching small pebbles into the surf. Fearing rejection from the first human they’ve ever seen, Muse Athinks to swim away but Muse B spots their shimmering tail and calls out to them. They keep their distance from one another as they speak, one on land and one at sea, but are too intrigued to part ways. As it gets dark and the air becomes cold, both must take their leave of the beach. Uncertain if Muse Awill ever see another human, Muse A hastily promises Muse B that they will bring them treasures if they come back. Muse B is uncertain if its wise, but they agree to return. True to their word, Muse A brings a valuable trinket from a shipwreck far below in simple exchange for Muse B’s company. As the days pass and Muse B continues to return, it seems that Muse A has finally found a friend. All will be well, as long as they don’t ever sing to Muse B.

So, this one is loosely based on the book of the same name. MC is a normal girl. Probably a college girl, in terms with how boring and monotonous her life is. It's the same thing over and over again. Get up, go to class, work part time, come back to the dorms, finish homework, a party once in a while, you know the drill. And she's okay with that.

Mostly.

Working part time for this auction company, she comes across an urn which looks antique - and ugly - and she's just going over its ugliness and then, all goes black, only for her to wake up in an alternate dimension, where people look exactly like the people from her own dimension and oh, she's not so average anymore. She is Chosen of the Goddess ________ *insert imaginary goddess name here*, a priestess of the savior goddess. And while people in this dimension are sort of like her own dimension, her alternate self isn't so much - who, by the way, transported herself into MC's average life. And damn, she lives large and lavish. She's got everything and she sleeps around and hey, who can stop her? She's the Chosen one.
Enter YC (a prince/priest/Shaman) with grave news about another race or species attacking theirs and they need to strengthen ties to win. MC's alter ego hated his guts but MC? Nah, she'd tap that. All this while, she has to keep her secret. She's Divine by Mistake.

(The setting could be Greek inspired or even Egyptian.)

More to come as soon as I can type them up. Do let me know what pairing/plot/theme you're interested in! If you have a plot of your own, I'd be happy to listen just fine. Just let me know!

Good Day/Night!

Last edited:
Bumping again cause Quarantine sucks, not that I had any social life before any way.

Back
Top Bottom