Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catholic Schoolgirl WIth Older Man: phtlc and SugarBooger

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
I had met Stacy at a local mall where many teens hung out. I was in college living in residence and she was in high school, but that was fine. She was with several of her friends still in school uniform when I first saw her. She had been walking through the local mall doing god knows what when her friend pulled him aside asking him to help Stacy, open a bottle. Stacy was initially acting shy but had reluctantly agreed to let him open the bottle. The other girls were giggling while Stacy seemed awkward. Eventually one of her friends blurted out that Stacy had though he was cute to which Stacy had immediately chastised her friend getting all flustered and turning red. I of course found this quite exciting that this younger darling was smitten with me, even though she was doing a poor job of pretending that wasn’t the case. Gotta love how friends put you on the spot like that.

She wore that classic school uniform with the pleaded skirt, the white blouse and the school jacket with the crest. She had smallish breasts but very nice legs and a shapely ass. While she was very fit, probably due to dance class or athletics, she had that sort of cute girlish puppy fat all girls her age had which didn’t look bad on her at all. Pretty, with short/medium length brown curly hair, and pretty brownish green eyes she was adorable. What he particularly found cute was the shy manner in which she smiled, where she always averted her eyes and blushed. I couldn’t help but see an opportunity here. Telling her that of she did think that then I was incredibly flattered because she was quite beautiful. Cheesy line but she ate it right up. She reluctantly said yes when I asked her to go for a coffee with me, her friends encouraging her.

Over coffee, we had discused many things including confirmation that she took dance classes; I can always tell these things. Eventually the talk turned to dating, for which she had little experience coming from a very traditional religious family, who would not let her date yet, and had always imposed strict curfews. Asking if they would mind if I took her to a movie, I was told that her parents would “totally freak out”. Naturally I asked if she would want to try to meet me anyway and maybe say she was going somewhere else. She seemed a bit reluctant but then seemed to come around. She evidently did like me quite a bit and didn’t want me to reject her. Young, naïve, innocent and afraid of being rejected……I see some real potential with her. I can easily manipulate a girl like her, into most sexual acts. I suspected she was a virgin, and like many other virgins, I would be taking that. It’s all about persuasion. Obviously not on the first date, or even the second; but I would deflower her. It was not a matter of if but when.

Fortunately, I tend to come across as sensitive and caring which makes girls like her trust me. Plus the mature guy factor must help, as I tend to be a better conversationalist than most high school guys.

It’s a date. We agree for me to pick her up at her school on Friday.

I twisted the hem of my shirt in my fingers nervously. My friends had been much more excited about the date than I was. I was happy, but the blush on my face had only gotten lighter since I met him, not gone completely away. I looked back over her shoulder once more at my friends, waiting at the door of the school and biting their lips in anticipation. It was all set up. They had arranged for me to spend the night at one of their houses and told the parents they'd be watching movies. When the date was over, they had told Aaron where to drop me off. I stood on the sidewalk and smiled to my feet, picturing his dark brown eyes and black spiked hair. What was it about the bad boy look that made me shiver? He was also much taller than I was, but it didn't matter. The last date, the third, I had held his hand. His smile made me feel so safe. The way his hand wrapped around mine was so warm and protecting. I looked to my hand and blushed, feeling the heat rise to my ears. I heard another car come around the driveway of the school and lifted my head.

Aaron was sitting behind the wheel of his cavalier and smiling at me. I heard the click of the locks and reached down, opening the door and climbing in. I set my bag shyly in my lap and clutched it against my stomach. I couldn't even remember the name of the movie we were seeing together. All I could think about was being alone.. in the dark... with Aaron. I bite my lip and smiled over at him. He was a little built, but not too much. He was wearing black jeans with a dark blue shirt. His jacket was over the back of my seat. I lean back into it, wanting to wrap it around me. "H-hey.." I said shyly, reaching up and tucking the curls of my hair behind my ear. As we pulled away from the school, my friend watched, glitter in their eyes and waving.

The theater wasn't far, though since it was a school night, it was packed. Another one, just outside of town was less so, so we went there. The seat arms lifted so we could sit together, a drink on either side of us. Of course, I was way too distracted to watch the movie at first. My feet tucked beneath my chair and my hands were set in my lap and my fingers were twisting around one another nervously. "Thank you.. for the ticket and umm... the drinks.." I said, stammering a bit and kicking myself for being so awkward. The air in the theater was cool, making me lean a little closer to him. I begun to think that my friends were running the air conditioner. They seemed to enjoy me, being the most shy and quiet girl of the group, being on a date much like someone would watch a series. I quickly reached into my pocket, turning off my phone. I didn't want them texting me and interrupting. I certainly didn't want him to think I didn't want to be here.

"Do... umm.. you want anything? I mean.. from the stand outside? I could... " I looked back to the movie, seeming to shrink a bit in my seat. "Sorry."

Getting her a few snacks as she brought it up I sat beside her again allowing her to lean in against me. I could tell she was nervous as her entire body seemed tense. She felt a little out of her depth because of our age differences and I was more than willing to help her adjust to that. The art to getting a virgin to let you deflower her is to get her to feel special around you, so she will give anything to keep feeling that way. I am an expert at doing that. Many good girl types who had planned on saving themselves for marriage ended up spread eagle beneath me whimpering as I broke their hymens and shoved my manhood into their virgin tightness. Some enjoyed it a bit, some were in pain the whole time, but I always enjoyed it.

Reaching around her I held her in my arm as my right hand draped forward of her shoulder dangling dangerously close to her right breast. Keeping her snuggled in like that I bounced between watching the movie and massaging her neck and shoulders. I wanted to do a thorough job of this and have her completely relaxed by the time the movie was over. Maybe tonight would be my lucky night with her, and maybe not. Eventually I would claim her virginity. That was a fact, it was just a question of how long it would take. She seemed like the compliant nervous type. She was not ready for sex, and possibly quite frightened of it, but lacking the assertiveness to say no.

Since we were seated near the back and there was no one around I took a chance and turned her face towards me and brought her lips to mine

Back
Top Bottom