Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Victory( Potter and Saber)

Potter-Kun

Star
Raikou flickered her wrist, causing the blood on her blade to splatter across the ground but left the steel blade nearly clean of blood. Her chest rose up and down slowly as she looked around, making sure there weren't any foes left. She and her Master had went out on a patrol that should have been pretty easy, but they were ambushed by shadow servants and powerful demons. Raikou had done her duty as a Servant though and defended her Master, slaughtering their foes to the last. Her clothes were ripped and cut in places, showing off more of her skin then she was used to, and for some reason...she felt warm. Not from the combat, no...she knew this feeling. It was lust and desire, she could feel her womanhood starting to grow wet as she turned her attention to her Master, doing her best to seemed composed.

"Master, are you alright? I believe that is the last of them." Raikou sounded sure and firm as she sheathed her blade, but her heart was pounding in her chest, and she could tell her cheeks were likely flushed with a light shade of pink. What was going on with her? Was she so frustrated that she wanted her Master to reward her with a round of love making because she did well? Surely that couldn't be it...right?

"Ah, i'm okay." Alex spoke - her master was certainly different from her, of tanned skin and dark eyed, his gaze looked to the carnage that she had brought to their enemies, yet again. The woman was simply marvelous at that! Breathing out softly, he couldn't help but feel a little excited from the mutually shared adrenaline. "...I think that will be all we'll be doing out here today." his golden eyes flecked toward the statuesque woman's, breathing out a little more sharply. "We'll return to base and take a moment to rest, what do you say?" SOmething about her was different, and as he tried to focus on the what and the how, even he could feel the growing desire between the two of them.

Raikou thought about Alex's proposal for a moment. It certainly made the most sense, get back to base and rest up after a hard fight...but she didn't want to go back, not yet. There were other servants there, other females to tempt him. Right now, they were all alone. Raikou puffed her cheeks out and seemed to pout for a moment as she took a few steps towards him, the desire only seeming to swell up even more inside her as she did.

"I don't want to go back yet. I know it's petty of me...but I want a reward...after all, Raikou did a good job protecting Master, yes?" She asked with a large smile, her voice almost a purr as she reached out with one of her hands and gently stroked her Master's cheek, her purple eyes locked on his lips as she felt herself licking her own in eagerness and anticipation.

"You did to an exceptional job, Raikou." her master spoke, looking to her again with an eager smile. It was clear he knew where she was going with this, and he knew enough about her that she could deal with a bit of light teasing. Feeling her hand against his cheek, he leaned into the embrace as his hand slid around her waist. "You'rte the best, as always. If you don't want to go back, I think we can spend some time out here..." his other hand moved to the other side of her waist, his interest clearly on her as his hands slowly moved up the servants ample curves.

Back
Top Bottom