Tinkerbell’s night out, incest, bdsm galore

cantun1983

Planetoid
A few ideas

Tinkerbell (YC) and her fairy friends enjoy assuming a human sized form to sneak out and have nights on the town drinking, dancing, and playing with men and each other. MC meets her at a bar and a wild night ensues.

Uncle/niece-my character is a rich businessman who beds a new woman every night, using them for satisfying his bondage and discipline cravings. His sister begs him to take in her daughter to live with him as she starts college. He was supposed to keep her out of trouble, but upon discovering his niece is quite a woman, he starts to act on his dark desires with her.

Boss/employee-your character is a new employee, maybe older (early 40s). Your younger boss makes advances towards you, and wanting to keep your job, you comply with his bdsm desires.

professor/student--your character wants to pass the class and will do anything to get it

I only rp over pm. I am a Dom in RL and need bondage, Dom/sub dynamics, resistance, and violation In my RPs.
There is a lot of room for internal character struggle and development here. Pm if interested in a carnal, lust heavy rp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom