Cockodile Tears, F X Anything,

This post was originally my search thread, which has info on me. That has been made into the second post. Think of this one as more of an announcement if anything. I have been offline a lot due to the holidays and a cold. If you and I had an RP that we did not discuss quitting, and recently went unreplied to, please inform me. I hope to not inconvenience anyone.

Keeping the original post in the second slot, I am going to post ideas here. I am only going to post one, and despite anything in my original post, this is the only idea I am accepting at this time. We can edit it or change it as much as we want, but sticking to the following basis.

After playing a game, your character passes out drunk to find themselves in a new world. The world is strange at first, but you find out that you have turned into a video game character. What are your powers? You have none. You're basically a yugioh character! (Yugioh for those who do not know is a TCG, a trading card game. Yugioh does not affect this, it is simply a reference to help understand the point) You have a box for cards, and there's 1 card in it. When holding it up and calling out its name, the female character on the card appears. The cards summon people, and can dismiss them. When you have a card, the character is completely loyal. You start off with 1, but in this world everything can be a card. Find a wild animal, imprison it in a card. A woman, man? Card. God? Card.
Now, that's the main basis for the idea. It's not that simple, kind of pokemon rules here where you can't just put them in the ball/card, but you get the picture really I hope. Basically, this world is filled with other characters that your cards can enslave/capture, and what you do with them after, is up to you.

Last edited:
I am Cockodile Tears, because a pun should always be what you name your Internet account after. I was watching a show while trying to come up with a user name last night and one girl on the show said Crocodile Tears and I thought "How can I make that perverted?" A little note on how I will be doing things is that I don't want to be overloaded with RPs so I'm going to try and limit myself to a few partners. 5-10 somewhere in that range, but I'll probably break this rule right away and end up with 50 RPs I'm juggling because a girl can never have enough really. Long as I'm sticking to that rule, it'll be more so first cum first serve. Bad Jokes aside, I hope I can have a lot of fun with people.

At this point I would like to inform everyone I'm a trans-gender trans-racial Black Futa. Joking aside, I am in my twenties, live in the good old colonies (America for anyone not getting that reference). I am a female IRL. I have been RPing for years and I like to have a lot of fun. I am a writer IRL so you can expect good grammar and spelling from me really. I hope to have a lot of fun with people and I like to think I can be a lot of fun.

Starting off with my no list seems wrong to me. I'm doing it this way but it just seems rather pessimistic. My nos are extreme gore and scat. There are no hard lines besides these two. Ask me if you need more explaining on extreme gore. I don't like things like broken bones or lots of blood. I am okay with a lot of stuff but there just comes a point in that regard where it's too much and no one likes scat, well some people do but I don't and I'm confident in saying most people don't. Either way

Onto the yeses. I read a lot of hentai and I like a lot of things that are only really possible in hentai. The heart pupils thing is something I adore so if you like that then cool. My favorite tag in hentai is mind break. Now, saying that I have a sort of rule, well not rule but a point. I don't like one and done mind break. A guy putting his cock in a girl alone shouldn't break her, less he's been sexually tormenting her for a while and like orgasm denying her or something and she's begging for it, but generally I don't like it for the girl to break instantly. Doesn't need to be much but something. That can be changed though if say YC breaks girl 1 and girl 2 is watching and he knows she's getting off to the sight and he goes on to break her and she falls right away, but even then. Anyways, I like collars, chains, cuffs, leashes and the such. I like costumes and dress up, but I DO NOT like things like Latex Body suits and GIMP. My character should either be in a slutty costume or naked really. The only costume I don't really like is a nurse, but that's just kind of a personal thing really and not a big deal. Anyways. I like giant cocks. If you don't want to venture into the world of impossible then that's fine exaggerated realism is fine. If the cock is huge though and could only be found in hentai or from Jlullaby from Shadbase then that's a plus. (I recommend not looking up the second example, Jlullaby, not because their work isn't good, it is, but because it's NSFW so I'm just warning before hand, and the website has a bit of Loli on it so I'm warning you before hand is all. It's not a lot, but if you're like revolted by it then you may not want to delve deep into the website) Those are the most really. Now, I listed extreme gore as a no, but I have my own definition and examples of extreme and not everyone matches up. I say this because I am actually a masochist. I like choking, spanking, hair pulling, arm pulling, etc. Now, there is a point it becomes too much though. I'm fine with any kind of sex, even cervix penetration or whatever. Also, when I RP I am not looking to RP with two equal partners. That's fine IRL and everything, but when it comes to an RP I like a dom and a sub, a master and his slave for example.

Okay so with all that stated if you have something you want to ask or say let me know. I like a lot of fantasy stories and such. I am fine playing non human races. Kemonomimi, Draph, elf, fairy, whatever you like really. Let me know if you want me to play something. I play multiples and harems a lot so no big deal if that's a question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom