Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Pictures/gif that i love. (NSFW)

Trixina

Planetoid
Hello any and all. I have decided to turn this into a few different thread ideas. Below you will find images and gifs I would love to play out. To save on space, each picture or comic will have its own drop down. Have some nice FxF or FutaxF comics you want to share, feel free to hit me up with them, see if we jive. No promises I won't steal your image though ;)

Sorry but also not sorry for this, I know that the internet is a flame, or atleast was, with the idea of Bowsette. If you haven't been, well a new power up from Nintendo allows Toadette (basically pink female Toad) to use a new crown power up that transforms her into a peach look-a-like, and naturally the internet really took the idea and went to the usual places. Now normally I'm not one much to get caught up in fan art or play cannon character, but damn....this comic below has really made me want to play out a scene, or....better yet....a story with this being the origin of how Bowser (or Bowsette has she will be forever more) finally wins. I would love to play peach preferably, but I am also happy to play bowser as well. Can't wait to hear back from you.

12291734.png

So I found this one recently, but I am already in love with it. I would rather this be some kind of story but once again I am happy to just play out a scene with this one.

The story idea I have for this one is one I am stealing from another user I saw a long while ago. So the idea is that the demoness here has recently awaken from a long slumber to find her personal race of warrior slaves that betrayed her is still around and thriving. She decides that she wants to reclaim what is her's, including her warrior slaves and her former territory. I can play either side of the coin here and i'm more then happy to discuss how she would go about this

The link is here.

So I have loved this idea for a small while now, but I finally find a gif that I think really shows off the situation well. So the idea is that this young girl is a more conservative cam-girl. She keeps her full naked stripping to minimum. She is more of a tease then a true cam-girl, using the money she gets from her shows to help pay bills, (or maybe help her through college, the back ground reason doesn't really matter.) After some pestering by her more devoted fans for something a little more sexy and to bring in a guest to her show, she gives in and promises that if her fans could raise $10,000 that she would bring on a guest of their choosing. After only a day or so, the money is in her account and her inbox flooded with a single name, along with a few outliers who didn't agree.

The fans ask to bring in a certain futa Mistress. Her videos and streams specialize in breaking more frigid girls into more sex positive ones. Keeping true to her word she messages the futa and is surprised to get a yes back. They get everything set up and ready, choosing the day and location.

The actual show is when we would start. May be just before the show, or as she is clicking on the camera, but the above is just the background and set up. This game would heavily focus on dub-con and may be mind break sex as this Futa mistress shows this girl just how much fun it can be to have sex for the adoring masses.

This idea is more one-shot, though it could be longer if done right.

lusciousnet_portal_x_silent_hill____1973603479.gif

The image

This idea is fairly simple, one of us plays as a futa that has been blessed (or cursed) with two cocks. Because of its simplicity, it has unlimited opportunity. We can play out a romance of the girl coming to terms with her "deformity" as her lover only has words if praise for it. May be its something a bit darker and the school queen bee finds out and uses it against the poor girl, getting her to do as the queen demands or she releases this secret out. Really has many great opportunities.

Just outside of the circle

Fairly straight forward idea. A young mage summons forth (enter creature type here) for the chance at more power and possibly a new companion. She can either succeed, gaining herself a new ally in her studies and adventures, as well as someone to warm her bed at night. (More femdom here. The mage is in control, and I would love to think dominate in the relationship.

Or she can fail and end up as the dominated, cock slut of whatever she tried to summon.

Sent to my (former) lover
Found this image a few days ago and I just....love it. Not really sure why, but here it is.
Basic story is basic once again. I want to be pulled from a (possible) loving and healthy relationship and coaxed into something much more depraved and sexual. It doesn't have to be from a dedicated relationship. May be YC pulls MC into a relationship before our mutual friend is able to make her move, and YC just has it rub it in their face. I am happy to play the "cuck" when needed, or we can share them as a character, or you can have full control, really is fine by me anyway that is played out.

My F-list please read

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom