I missed this so much...

FumeiYuusha

Planetoid
Hey, I'm back. I just moved to a new apartment, and didn't have internet for two weeks. Since I lost all my data from Guilty Pleasures, I had to write up everything for my request thread again from scratch. Those two weeks without internet were perfect for that, but damn...formatting, using spoilers, different font sizes for titling and whatnot...it took much longer than I expected, but I'm satisfied with the results. Anyway, I'm not here to advertise, just wanted to say....hours of writing stuff, be it worldbuilding, character monologues, character traits, personality, looks, actions...everything that makes roleplaying roleplaying, I just missed it so much. I haven't done it for maybe a month, and I'm missing it like an addict.

It's not just storywriting, it's the fact that I'm doing it together with someone else. The fact that what I'm writing, I'm writing it to a specific person, and getting immediate(Almost immediate) feedback from them. The feeling of making other smile or laugh at funny moments, cry and get sad at dramatic ones, and get righteously riled up and pissed whenever the villain succeeds in doing something bad, and taunts the player...it's just such a wonderful feeling, to be able to bring out emotions from others only using words. And the same is true in the other way around. I get so emotional reading some of the posts that I got as replies. I probably never played before with any of you, but I trust that you guys are all amazing roleplayers, and I'm looking forward to RPing with you.

Oh-kay, I think I did 6 hours of formatting, rewriting, fixing mistakes made, adding stuff, more formatting....I'm so tired and it's like 1 AM over here, and I have work tomorrow in the morning. By the way, I really love this formatting system you got going on here, but I just couldn't find a way to make numbered lists/bullet points....is there a possibility and I just didn't see it, or there's none? Seriously going to bed now...6 hours...I really missed this way too much...

Oh, wow. How did I not see this? Thank you so much for pointing that out for me. I'll make sure to use that in the future(I like the idea that I can indent and outdent lists, and I don't have to awkwardly space out my indented lists myself). . .I do agree though, if I'm making a simple list, it's most likely easier, though when you're at long parts of a who-knows how long list, and you forget which number you were at, then perhaps using the built in type is more beneficial.

Again, thanks~ I appreciate this a lot!

Back
Top Bottom