Kam's Search. (fdom, fandom, original)

kulaas

Dust
this thread is going to be ugly. it's fine.
my name's kam and i promise i use proper grammar when i'm writing in-character posts.
length. i've been role playing for about nine or ten years now. i started with good 'ol actions-in-asterisks, moved on to overly detailed short novels per post, and have settled into a relaxed middle ground. i'm not going to ditch you for writing less when the situation calls for it, but i'd like a couple paragraphs per post.
kinks and limits. i like to play a variety of what can be considered sexually dominant characters. this does not always mean the tall black boots, latex outfit, flogger in hand femdom fantasy type, although some of them are. i like to play with power and control. teasing, orgasm denial/control, humiliation, and degredation are some of my favorite things. if it feels right for our story and we're both comfortable, i'm not skittish about painplay, torture both physical and psychological, etc. as far as my limits go, i want nothing to do with underage characters put into sexual situations, any kind of older relative/younger relative incest (parent/child, uncle/niece, etc), or scat. i reserve the right to change my limits at any time. if you make me uncomfortable, i will let you know - and i expect the same from you.
story or smut? both, please! most of my role playing experience has been some pg-13 max shit. i like collaborative story writing. that being said, i'm posting this ad on bluemoon for a reason my dudes. let the smut come naturally and don't neglect everything else in favor of it, and i'm happy.
method. my preference is discord but i will consider email, gdocs, skype, or private messages.
timing. sometimes i can reply multiple times a day. sometimes it will take me a week or two before i'm able to write something. we're all adults here so please respect that i have a life outside of the internet and i will extend the same courtesy to you. a polite message if it's been a few days since i've posted is fine. an inbox full of complaints after six hours is not.

fandoms
primary interests right now are: overwatch, detroit: beyond human, league of legends, star wars, mass effect, dragon age
canon/oc is my jam. i'm happy to play a canon for your oc if you play one for mine.
some canon/canon is cool. mostly for overwatch and league of legends.
oc/oc is ok for detroit: beyond human. otherwise i'm probably not interested.

original
all the generic shit
noble/servant, noble/knight, owner/pet, master/slave, owner/android -- whatever
happy to play in all settings but i particularly like medieval fantasy and dystopias
we can throw characters at each other and plot around them. we can throw ideas at each other and develop something from buzzwords. we can create a setting and throw characters into it without a story to follow. lets figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom