Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Jugs of a Witch: Jughead and Sabrina.......WHAT! (Princess Kaylin x East)

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
THE JUGS OF A WITCH!
Jughead and Sabrina
are a what?
@Princess_Kaylin X @east
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

oPCPc0P.jpg

Prologue

Sabrina sighs as she rubs her forehead sitting on Jughead's couch in his dad's old trailer god rest his soul. "It all started when...." Smoke swirls around Sabrina as she starts to talk as if a flashback was about to begin.

"So I found these pots that were in my aunts boxes in the attic since they left for paris a few weeks back. I decided to read and learned they were a ritual one that could call fourth wisdom of wise old gods who ...well you know how my grades are I figured I could get some help studying and learn how to wind up getting into Harvard in a few years.....not just be this high school grad that ran with the serpents off and on.."

wYekVjd.jpg
"So yeah anyways I set up this ritual with these pots....well ironically they were more like jugs." She giggled as she held out a stupid duel monsters card, "See looked just like this."

1OaBnoK.jpg
Sabrina paused as she felt Salem jump onto her lap and he gave her a look of annoyance. "SABRINA STOP CLOWNING AROUND THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE.....TELL HIM THE NEED TO OR SO HELP ME GOD."
aZyqjee.jpg

"Do you want your catnip....I am your dealer Salem so you better hush and let me talk to Juggsy k."

Salem settles down as he glances over to Jughead, "She is your problem....I warned her child's card games are not a thing to toy with."

Sounds start to get closer from the outside

Sabrina puts her finger to her lips as she makes sure they are against the couch. Eyes start to glow as it gets closer to the window.
mgi4SvT.jpg

A green frog like humanoid walked over by the window. It was croaking and making strange horrific sounds as it twitched its neck before turning and wandering off towards the other side of the trailer park following screams of a woman and a cop shooting off a gun. "EVERYONE STAY IN YOUR HOMES THE THING BEING HANDLED WE ARE NOT SURE HOW MANY MORE ARE AROUND!"

Sabrina starts to laugh a bit as she bursts out next to jughead not loud for others but for just them in the trailer. "Juggsy that was the last one I mean I killed one when it tried to drag me down under the water. The other on the way here with the car. That was the last one...haha screw you wise old ones my ass more like creepy stalkers from a 1950s horror flick."

She pauses seeing Salem glaring at her. "yeah long story short I kind of blew up my house...…" The black cat launches onto Jug's lap as he speaks up, "No no no she set fire to the house during the ritual knocking over some candles....then she proceeded to try and put them out with ALCOHOL SHE IS DRUNK AND SHE WENT TO THE DOCK TO GET WATER AND..."

Sabrina sulked as she rubbed her long white hair and started to play with it in her fingers, "I fucked up...I know...I mean Mr. Satan is probably going to use this against my aunts to try and find a way to control me as a witch.....can I just crash here for a few days then I can go and fix all this...I mean I need to find another spell."

Salem glares as Sabrina sighs, "And a spellbook...that was in the fire.....you know." She hic'ups as she smirks blushing, "I always liked you Juggsy….and I don't say that just cause im drunk I mean technically yes but I have been writing about you in my diary for a long long time and …"

Salem nuzzles against Jughead's arm as he mutters, "She used a spell that kind of brought the seekers of the old ones and a stupid spell that was basically a truth spell....she started drinking while she was driving due to blowing up the damn house......talk some sense into the girl she won't listen to a familiar."

jughead-issue-1-111_large.jpg

When Sabrina had first moved in to Riverdale with her two aunts she was the talk of the town, the wierd girl in an old home, and it didn't help that the town had been beset upon by weirdness since then. Of course Jughead had become fast friends with her, after all he was an outcast just as much as she was for the most part. However the truth about her was far more weird than he would have guessed.

Hot Dog barked as the knock on the door rang out near the middle of the night. Jughead Jones was wearing only a pair of pajama pants walked groggy to the door. answering it to find Sabrina before she collapsed into his sofa and went on a sprawling tale about what happened to her home, hearing that the old house had burned down he was of course sympathetic he knew that if it were his home that burned down he would be doing the same thing. Though he did let out a squeak as he was pulled into the sofa and the thing at the window passed by, just another haunting image that he would have to repress and deal with another day.

"I thought we agreed not to use the powers of hell too solve simple problems." He went to the kitchen as Salem helped to translate. Salem himself was being hounded, a cat in a dogs territory was not a great thing. So the once proud warlock would be chased about the room by the large english sheep dog. "Of course you can crash here Sabrina."
[IMG='width:252px;']https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11/111746/3341384-3882512687-hotdo.jpg[/IMG]
As he walked through the kitchen Jughead poured a large glass of water, bringing it to the table and putting it in front of her along with some aspirin. "Drink up, we can work on solutions in the morning."

He put a hand around her shoulder lifting her up onto her feet, crash here she could, but not on the sofa. He could smell the smoke on her from the fire she had started, and saw ash on her clothing and hair, he brought her to the bathroom, and started to run a bath for her. He heard her talking about how she liked him, and tried to ignore it, as much as he was a teenage boy being told by one of his crushes and best friends that he was cute he could recognize that she was drunk off of her ass. Even if he had it in him to take advantage of that moment for anything she was as likely to puke on him as she was kiss him. "We can talk about that in the morning as well, for now take a bath, drink the water and await your hang over. I'll make sure you have something to eat in the morning."

It was a morning he wouldn't be looking forward too, he pulled out a bathrobe for Sabrina to use after she got out of the tub. "leave your clothes on the floor and I'll put them in the wash when you get out. After you can crash in my room."

[IMG='width:50%;']https://i.imgur.com/eZ7AoAS.jpg[/IMG]

"I thought we agreed not to use the powers of hell too solve simple problems."

Sabrina frowned shifting her weight looking down, "Yeah but Juggsy …..what was I suppose to do...just fail at getting help for college...I don't have the money for a tutor....Pop's barely aids with the bills since my aunts are full fledge witches...."

She sighs as she notices Jughead walking away. Her eyes watching his ass as he left for the kitchen, "Of course you can crash here Sabrina." Sabrina froze a bit as she took another deep breath, "Thanks Juggsy...uhm...." She glances around and reaches for the serpent jacket sliding it on. She pauses as she sees Jughead enter back with a water and some medicine. "Drink up, we can work on solutions in the morning."

Sabrina blinked as she smirked picking up the pills and tossing them into her mouth. She took a swig of the water as she drank it and opened her mouth, "AHHHHH see I took them happy...."

As Jughead helped her stand and head to the bathroom, Sabrina would stumble numerous times. Salem on the other hand was hissing at Hotdog, "JONES.... SPELLMAN... I WAS NOT MADE INTO SOME CAT TO BE A MUTTS PLAYTHING.....CALL OFF THE HOUND OR SO HELP ME I WILL USE MAGIC!"

Salem jumped onto the couch as he claimed a spot and glared at Hotdog, "HOTDOG DOWN....HOTDOG SIT....HOTDOG PLAY DEAD AND STAY!"

Salem smirks as he issues commands, "I could get use to this couch...."

[IMG='width:50%;']https://i.imgur.com/Dume4fB.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG='width:50%;']https://i.imgur.com/LmAk3Vc.jpg[/IMG]

Sabrina yawned a bit as she was lead to the bathroom. She paused as Jughead was leaving listening to him talk bout bath water hangover.....and food..... OH GOD FOOD....I AM SO DAMN HUNGRY! Sabrina glanced over as she slid into the tub, "I could make him burgers...no he said no magic......but its juggsy…" She frowned a bit as she slowly started to clean herself before she glanced over the tub and grasped the side of the toilet. She rubbed her mouth as she got up again and went back to the tub. Sabrina took a few slips as she grumbled. After about 15 minutes, she stood up and wandered over seeing Jughead left her a robe. She blinked a bit as she took her underwear and the jacket. "I mean....one wouldn't hurt." She focused as she tried to conjure a burger and began to eat it walking out teasing a bit, "Juggsy I made a burger look." She was holding a creepy mutated failed spell of a burger as she kept trying to bite it more. The thing sprouted legs as it scurried off out the window.

"SABRINA ANGELICA SPELLMAN DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU ABOUT YOUR TIME OF THE MONTH YOUR MAGIC WILL NOT WORK SERIOUSLY HOW COME I AM SITTING ON A COUCH WATCHING A POP'S SPIDER BURGER RUN OUT OF A HOUSE! ARE YOU MAD WOMAN.....DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE YOUR AUNT HILDA AND HAVE ZELDA BURRY YOUR ASS IN THE BACKYARD! CAUSE THEY WILL COME BACK AND SHE WILL DO THAT!"

Of course Jug heads's eyes strayed towards Sabrina's legs as she was only currently wearing underwear. He barely even saw the burger, even as it sprouted legs and crawled up his wall, leaving a grease trail. He groaned slightly as Salem told her that she shouldn't even be casting magic. He put a hand on her shoulder turning her towards the bedroom, walking her towards the door. "Please Sabrina, for the love of anything unholy stop trying to use magic to help. You don't need it right now, what you need is a good night sleep."

He shook his head knowing she was growing on him, in truth had he been able to catch the living burger he probably would have gone and eaten it. He pulled back the covers of his bed, and pushed her onto it. Before pulling back, and basically tucking her in for the night. "There is water on the night stand, I am trying to help you, please just no more magic? for me?"

Jughead walked out of the room, shut the door and collapsed for a moment against the door sitting down. He ran a hand along his face. Why couldn't girls just be simple, like food? He felt exausted, and knew that come morning he would have a sober and hung over Sabrina to deal with. He glanced toward Salem. "I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but is there any chance you know a spell that can fix the house Sabrina burned down before her aunts get back?" After all the problems Sabrina's magic usually caused for them, the answer in life was not usually to use more magic to fix them.

Slowly jughead moved to the couch throwing himself onto it, and closing his eyes till morning. Come morning he would wake up a bit early, throwing on an apron he started to work in the kitchen to make some food, properly cooking some eggs, and bacon for the two of them. "Sabrina, breakfast!"

l801xAy.jpg

"Please Sabrina, for the love of anything unholy stop trying to use magic to help. You don't need it right now, what you need is a good night sleep."

Sabrina rolled her eyes a bit at Jughead as she leaned in trying to kiss him but more of resting her head onto his shoulder. The witch shakes her head as she lets Jug lead her to the bedroom. She yawns a bit as she slowly feels herself resting onto the mattress.

As Jughead pulled back the covers of his bed, and pushed her onto it, Sabrina would mutter, "Juggsy….please....sleep in...the bed..i'll be …" She drifted off to sleep as she slowly heard some words, "There is water ......night stand, ...trying ...help you, …...no more magic? for me?"

Sabrina mutters as she felt her eyes becoming heavier, "fine...you..owe me.." The jacket had a ticket of a used scratch ticket that was not there prior. It was clearly scratched from Sabrina but was the real deal..it had the winning numbers for some unknown amount since the thing was damaged from the fire.

Sabrina shifted in her sleep a bit as she woke up on a beach. She turned bright red looking at Jughead in a bathing suit with his shirt off. "JUGGSY!" She would call out as she paused feeling something now on her ankle. A warlock with claws was pulling her, "YOU BROKE MAGIC LAW PUNISHMENT IS..."

Before the sentence was finished she turned seeing Jughead as a corpse reaching for her, "NO!" She started to scream a bit in her sleep as she felt herself raising. In the dream she felt tentacles wrap around her and start tugging on the bathing suit, "GET OFF ME!" She felt herself pulled into the water turning to face a squid faced monster who was wearing a tux, "SABRINA!!!!!!!!"

As Jughead glanced toward Salem. "I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but is there any chance you know a spell that can fix the house Sabrina burned down before her aunts get back?" Salem perked his ears up as he shakes his head, "No no no...we are not allowed to use magic to fix something like this....you could use the money from that lottery ticket She bought you....I mean it probably is a big sum since its well you know the actual winning numbers."

The cat paused as he shifted from his cat form into his goblin like ghost form he was cursed with, "Sabrina's mind is being attacked! stay here.....I got this."

Salem ghosted up the stairs quickly as he glared into the room seeing a fish man. He growled as he slammed into the creature clawing and biting before destroying the center making it vanish into smoke. He shifted back into a cat spitting the strange voodoo doll aside. "Probably one of those catty bitches who bully her."

Sabrina slowly lowered onto the bed again as she slept calm. Salem glanced over at whatever actions Jughead did as he meowed a moment. "I will stand guard but most likely it was just a nightmare hex."

z2RGjWC.jpg

tumblr_oyayt3YMkv1qzxv73o1_540.gif

"Sabrina, breakfast!"
Sabrina yawned as she slowly woke up smelling the coffee, eggs, and sausage. She held her forehead a bit as she took the water and paused seeing Salem, "Oh what a cute kitty.....you protecting me....I owe you Salem." The cat smirked as he spoke, "Nope we are partners remember we protect each other I am no goblin servant."

Sabrina looked over as she took a shirt of Jugheads and wore it like a night gown before heading down and sitting smiling at the table, "Juggsy thanks...this looks amazing....oh I brought you a gift."

She would place the scratch ticket on the table, "Figured whatever it is would help pay for any trouble I caused you."

Sabrina would bite into the sausage as she took a sip of her coffee rather quickly and dropped the fork, "HOT!" She shook her head as she blew on the coffee and drank more carefully.

Watching Sabrina fall asleep made Jughead pretty exausted, and by the time he had the conversation with Salem, he completely glanced over the words winning lottery ticket. It felt like there was a lot more to do than just fix a house. Riverdale just kept getting weirder and weirder these days. By the time morning was rolling around and the massive breakfast was prepared he was more awake and able to deal with all that he had learned from the night before. He watched as the two of them sat down to dinner, leading up too Sabrina burning her tongue on the hot coffee. "Well it did just come out of the coffee pot, you have to be a little more careful than that."

In truth Sabrina needed to be a lot more careful. He looked at the Lottery ticket. He was wary of it, even as he picked it up. Something about the old saying that there was no such thing as free money in this world. Yet here was with a witch at his table getting a lottery ticket that had almost guaranteed winning numbers. "I'm going to cash that, but I'm going to use it to help fix up the house you burned down so that your aunts won't completely banish you to some other plane of existence."

The words pained Jughead Jones as he looked at the ticket, he knew that he absolutely should use the money to help Sabrina, but at the same time it felt like he was just handed an infinite buffet ticket that he was going to give up. Hand this money to any other man in Riverdale, and they would have helped themselves to it without a second thought.

Archie would have cheated behind Sabrina's back while using the money on things like lavish dates or impressing veronica and Betty.

Reggie would have probably spent the money all on himself and left her homeless and penniless leaving her to whatever punishment that her aunts could think up. He probably also would have slept with her last night luring her into his bed and treating her like garbage because that was what Reggie did.

Dilton would have funded some new mad science experiment.

Moose... well actually there was a small chance Moose would have used the cash to help her as well.

It felt in some way unfair that he, Jughead the town clown and reporter was pretty much the only guy who could be trusted to be honest and not abuse the money he was being handed. that he alone would actually help a young woman who was down on her luck instead of helping himself too the infinite food that money could buy.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNzEvOTAzL2kwMi9KdWdoZWFkOENoYXJtLmpwZw==

malts_and_magic_by_bonzlydoo_dbqx6a7-fullview.jpg

Slowly Jughead came back to reality that knowledge that there was something more important than the money he was putting aside. He looked at Sabrina, the young white haired woman whom was wearing just one of his shirts burning her tongue on his cooking. He smiled at her and sighed. She was right she did cause a lot of problems for him, and honestly he didn't mind that.

"Sabrina, last night you said some things about writing about me in your diary, um... what did you mean by that? and don't try to play it off as being drunk, Salem told me about the truth spell."

Jughead started to eat as well, taking his portion of the breakfast all the while his eyes wondered about Sabrina as he watched her. When he swallowed and could talk again without being offensive he sighed. "And why didn't you come to me for help with your course work sooner? you know I am good at studying I could have helped you."

10xCJmB.jpg

Sabrina turned bright red. She looked with wide eyes at Jughead. Her eyes darted slightly to the upper left as she thought of some kind of lie but then just glared straight at Salem as he held up her diary behind Juggsy. "As said on the fifth page of the Clow of Sabrina, "I was at Pop's again working today, that Jones boy showed up...I offered him the usual free pie and soda pop....god I wish I had the courage to ask him to go on another date or take another shot but he just broke it off with Betty a few months back...damn it why can't I stand up for myself I do against Madam Satan but I just can't seem to..." "SALEM I AM GOING TO HAVE YOU DECLAWED! STOP IT!" Salem hopped off the kitchen table as he ran around avoiding Sabrina as she stood up. She tossed the chair aside as she tried to grab the damn warlock goblin cat..."YOU ARE MY FAMILIAR NOT SOME ALLEY CAT! STOP IT!" "Oh and here is a few weeks ago....Hey Father...wish mom and you were still around on our plane of exsistance...I really need help....I do not wish to be with Harvey again that thing last year was awful and too much drama....I dont want that warlock at the school I want to go to Riverdale I want to be on the Newspaper club and see him....I want to be a Nancy Drew and be able to solve not just the world of Magic but the world of humans...I want to YEAOOOOOHHHHHHH" Sabrina stepped on Salem's tail as she smirked, "A tail for a tale furball." The cat smirked as he went full force against Sabrina's leg knocking her forward, "Bigger they are half breed"

Sabrina stumbled as she fell into Jughead when she tripped. Her face was bright red as she muttered, "Whatever go pester someone else.." Salem smiled as he spoke up dropping the book next to Sabrina, "The Damage is done and it had to be done.....you had many chances to talk to the man...you had many times to ask for help but you did what your aunts, your cousin, and I told you not to...you dabbled you twirled and you wound up making a giant mess!" The cat turned as he flicked his tail against Sabrina's nose. "Next time do not make me have to force you to ask for help...you had the money to even fix it...you got like 100,000 you could buy a house and give half to him but nooo you missed Juggsy's Bday and you need to give him it to get him out of the trailer park....seriously one of these days Madam Satan will deliver you to him or worse...Do you think doing things to old ones is wise....you are now a target not just for the lord of darkness but for those above him...." Sabrina pouted as she glared muttering, "Whatever...I thought I could handle it."

p7muarU.jpg

AJfq4SG.png

A cultist burst into a cabin door near the woods at the end of Riverdale, "Madam Satan...the deep ones failed.....they were spotted as well...riverdale pd is watching for things that go bump like they did years ago......the old one is desperate he wants his debt filled." Madam Satan looked over glancing to the cultist. "Not to worry...My master decided she is too much of a pain for him...he wanted that power for himself....that rebellious halfling has done nothing but prove to be more of a threat than an asset. I personally was given the order to serve her on a slab for your master....she may have written her name in the book but it is not her full name...she is not one of ours so she is free to claim...how about we call some assistance in.

Jughead listened to Salem as he read the journal allowed. In truth he was a bit shocked about what he was listening too. He had no idea that Sabrina thought about him this much, or that her desires were to be a part of his news paper club, or that she was thinking about them the moment he had broken up with Betty. That relationship had been sweet, but it had ended rather quickly because of her constant on and off infatuation with Archie. The man may have been his best friend, but he was also the worst cock block in the entire town of Riverdale. A place that had only gotten stranger since Sabrina had come to it, and he wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Okay, I'm in." He said cutting off her small pitty party. He stepped up from his seat, leaving the food behind, he gently placed his hand over top of Sabrina's. Reassuring her that it was all going to be okay. She had wanted to surprise him for his birthday, but somehow completely missed it, Jughead wasn't really the type to really hold onto those kind of milestones. "I may not have liked having to pry it from your cat, I would have rather heard it from your lips." He let some of the writer flare show as he leaned against the table and sat next to her, rubbing her back gently. He wasn't sure what the world of magic had in store for having broken their laws, but he knew one thing.

He liked Sabrina a lot. The white haired girl was resting her head against his table, and he wanted to help her with every fiber of his being. "Perhaps, instead of giving me money for my missed birthday, you could give me a kiss?" He asked looking at her. "Whatever you are a target for we will work together to fix this." He said flexing his weak arms but the point stood he wasn't going to leave her.

3uKUA2a.gif

"Okay, I'm in."

As Jughead placed his hand on Sabrina's, She would turn bright red and slide hers over to clasp his fingers with hers. She would speak faintly, "But you have Betty well had betty uhm...." She shakes her head as she breathes a bit faster.

"Okay, I'm in."

Sabrina glanced over watching Jughead slide next to her into a rather seductive lean. She blushed more as she quickly unclasped his hand and took a sip of coffee to distract herself.

As soon as Jughead's hand started to massage her back, Sabrina would let out a moan of relief. She leaned back as she stumbled speaking, "oh god....that feels so good...."

While Jughead sat down, Sabrina kept feeling the hand on her shoulders rubbing in the spots that always got her the worst. "Perhaps, instead of giving me money for my missed birthday, you could give me a kiss?" Jughead asked looking at her.

Sabrina coughed as she quickly glanced over bright red, "I uh..."

"Whatever you are a target for we will work together to fix this." Jughead said flexing his weak arms but the point stood he wasn't going to leave her.

Sabrina took a deep breath as she nodded turning fully red. She would close her eyes leaning in as she kissed Jughead on the lips. Her arms would slide around his neck as she slowly moved off her chair and into his lap. "Mmmmm" Sabrina would back off a bit as she blushed touching her lips. "Let me try that again....I can do better." She would go back in for seconds clearly.

euLLES2.png

6QFZxYa.gif

Salem shook his head as he muttered, "Geez get a room...teenagers..." Salem would wander off into another room as he purred nuzzling into the couch cushion.

As Sabrina straddled his lap, his hands supported her landing on her bare thighs, as she kissed him. The first kiss was clumsy, and broke too quickly. He smiled when she said that she could do better, he knew it was true. His hand traced along her bare thigh, feeling her soft round ass. He nodded, as his hand went up her back feeling her smooth skin under the borrowed shirt she was wearing as he pressed close to her. This time he took the lead as he pressed her closer to him, his lips coming into contact with hers. His eyes closing after a few seconds pressing against her again more passionately.

His pants were tight enough that sitting on his lap, she would feel him shift getting more comfortable with something atop him. The thin line of her panties coming into contact with his pant's zipper, and the slowly hardening bulge that was in his pants. When the second kiss broke, Jughead did what was probably the most brazen thing he would, and lifted her shirt. his hands already feeling her backside, he pulled the shirt up to reveal Sabrina's breasts, as he kissed her neck. "You're the only one here Sabrina." He said softly, knowing he wanted her. Betty was back with Archie, in their on and off drama nonsense, somehow the half witch was by far the more sane option rather than trying to deal with their particular brand of crazy.

Lifting her shirt his hand came to touch her. His fingers playing softly with her nipples and areola admiring Sabrina's breast, he wasn't sure if he was taking this too far or not, only that he wanted her, and now he knew that she wanted him at least if that diary entry was anything to go off of.

Sabrina turned bright red as she felt the hand brushing against her bare thigh to her ass. As it slowly glided up her spine, Sabrina let out a squeak leaning forward with the pull. She closed her eyes tight as she felt Jughead moving in biting her lip as she felt his start to touch. She would continue as she moaned reaching behind him to hold on. "Mmmm"

Sabrina squirmed slightly as she felt the zipper of his jeans with the now growing wood pushing the side of her thong away. She shook her head letting out another moan of pleasure feeling herself starting to become moist.

Sabrina's mind wandered as she kissed him.

Its like a dream...this can't be happening...did Satan curse me with some hex spell....I mean Juggsy actually into me...this has not happened since our date back when I first met him....minus the burger outfit....damn pops....i mean it paid well....but still...shit he tastes like forbidden fruit...

[IMG='width:425px;']https://i.imgur.com/F5u5BgL.jpg[/IMG]

Salem watched with amusement till he felt tugging on his tail. He glared back at Hotdog as the mutt smirked playing with him.

Damn this mutt......this is my entertainm...

He hissed for a second as he turned

He is interupting the horny humans.....damn it hotdog cut the shit....

Another tug and another snap

F this!

Salem leaped off the couch as he shifted into the horrid cursed goblin form...once a proud warlock now trapped as a goblin familiar does have some perks.

Salem spoke softly as he reached around the corner with his hideous glowing yellow eyes and skinny demonic fingers,

"Hotdog.....its goblin time....show me how to leave...."

The dog yipped as it rushed for a doggie door. It took off into the woods behind the trailer park as Salem just shifted back and walked out proud watching the dog run, "GO ON GET NOT LIKE OUR OWNERS WILL BE NOTICING YOUR CHAOS."

Salem sighed as he pawed his head, "Crap....I have to keep an eye on that mutt....he might go and screw with the ghoulies..."

As Jughead removed her shirt and kissed her neck speaking, Sabrina would arch her back away a bit as she let out another moan.

"You're the only one here Sabrina."

Jughead's fingers rubbing against her nipples made Sabrina close her legs tightly, "Jugsy...pleas..." She felt her juices sliding down her inner thighs now onto Jughead's Pants. "I...I can't...I'm going to...."

She let out a loud moan as she let herself orgasm not holding back.

bAEBE5e.jpg

He felt the way sabrina shivered in his arms, he watched as her panties became wet as she achieved her orgasm merely by his touch. He had hardly started, and she had already hit the peak of her pleasure, that was hardly very fair to him. He grabbed her ass, lifting her, and pretty much tossing the light witch onto the table. Ignoring the clatter of plates, or even some of the food that she landed on. Standing up, he pulled his pants down, as he showed Sabrina, just how he was feeling about this situation. His throbbing hard cock was plane to display, as he leaned over her body, lifting those silk white panties up her thighs.

He pulled the last remaining piece of clothing off of Sabrina's body, and looked her over, his hand on her shoulder, as his lips touched her breast, sucking on her nipple for a moment, some of the maple syrup had landed on her breast, and his tongue lapped up the sticky sweet sugar eagerly tracing along her sensitive skin as his eyes devoured her.

Without much more of a word, His cock rubbed against Sabrina's crotch, gently at first, before sliding into her pussy, entering her, and pressing down against her slick entrance, the orgasm she had earlier prepped her for the member to follow. And Jughead moaned as he took her, rocking his hips against her shaking the table with every thrust.

Sabrina moaned out as she felt herself now on the food. She smirked as she watched him starting to disrobe her.

Sabrina let out a moan of pleasure as Jughead began to lick food off her. "Juggsy..." Sabrina reached with her arms around his neck and shoulders as she arched her back. As his cock slide against her soft lips, Sabrina would cry out. She felt her body twitching with excitement as Jughead started to thrust her. She could feel the table starting to shake faster and faster as Sabrina felt herself become more wet with each thrust. "I'm cumming...." Sabrina had no control as she kept wiggling to the thrusts unable to do more than have an orgasm.

Sabrina always seemed to have a hair trigger. It didn't take much to throw her over the edge, and the two had already made a mess of the breakfast he had served her.

He felt her cumming, and he held her against the table. His hips rolling against her now extremely wet pussy creating sloppy sounds as he fucked her. He moaned passionately holding her nude body against him. His lips found her mouth and he kissed her stealing her breath away for a long moment as he held her. his hips greedily slapping against her pussy filling the entire house with the sounds of raw passionate sex.

He broke that kiss, pulling out of her a moment later breathing heavily as he pulled away from her. Sitting down on the chair his errect cock still throbbing needing release. "Sabrina, I've got something special in mind for desert." He took up the can of whip cream, spraying some on the tip of his red cock. "Come lick it off."

Sabrina breathed faster as she felt herself being thrusted against. As the kisses grew longer, she could feel herself becoming slightly light headed. She would let out several moans before laying on the table breathing. "lick..what.." Her eyes blinked as she saw the whip cream on Jughead's second head. "Oh....that...." She blushed as she slide down off the table onto her knees. She would rest her hands onto Jughead as she closed her eyes. "mmmm" She slid her lips down as she would lick each side of it before started to suck. Sabrina would be bobbing her head ever so slightly as she explored Jughead's taste. She raised her head as she licked her lips, "Jugsy.....what would you like for your desert?"

Back
Top Bottom