F X F Creative situations with long-term potential

I would love to find a Female to play against for a longer term RP with a nice creative plot and some deviance. Some of my favorite elements:

Dominant/submissive. I enjoy playing either, am usually Domme, but would enjoy a strong woman who would enjoying Domming me. But am open to both roles.
Within that realm I really enjoy: Slutty dress, dirty talk, public exhibition and degradation, group play, spanking, strap-ons, corruption, control, obedience exploration, anal, etc.

A few plots to perhaps explore:
Housewives in the neighborhood who both have husbands who travel often and who are very selfish sexually. One of the women is a natural bisexual and Domme while the other is innocent, yet lonely and curious. Leading to seduction and exploration and eventually deviance.

BDSM cruise:
All of the aspects of a normal cruise. Dinners, ports, evening shows, yet the entire cruised is based around BDSM and public D/s activity. There are many options for roles and how we meet in this one.

College dorm room:
I like playing the Domme in this one, because of the situation. But in this one YC moves into a Dorm room with two other girls. She quickly learns that these two girls are in a sexual relationship, but not just any sexual relationship. It's clear that the older girl is in charge and the younger girl is basically her obedient sex slave. So YC does not know how to fit in, until it becomes clear that both girls will make her life miserable unless she joins their triangle. The dynamic would be interesting. I would play both the Domme and her slave, you would play the new girl. Both of MC's would find ways to abuse and punish and take control of yours. We can discuss the details more.

Open to other options as well.

Back
Top Bottom