Sadistic Stepfather

Becky

Meteorite
Hi BM fans, thank you for checking my request thread... Though I have not been on here for long, I have been a curious Rper for many years.

I'm looking for a detailed oriented partner, varying post lengths but definitely not one liners, with a good grasp of the English language (not a grammar Nazi here but..) that can stimulate my erogenous mind at least once a day throughout the work week (Weekends are a bit difficult for me). Also not opposed to yummy OC through a chat program called CoverMe. I'm a 50/50 but with a lot of sway in it when it comes to smut/story..

What I need (key here) is a deviant domineering male to play the role of a step father (Think Perverted Stepfather from Dofantasy) to my spoiled or perceived little brat.. Obviously pain, degradation, BDSM, toys, apparatuses, orgasm control, master/slave - master/pet are a must. Multiple characters (you play, I remain MC), snuff, beasts (love), etc are negotiable...

I'm not set on a story per say so we could work on that together but it must include the above. If you are serious about playing with me then drop me a pm.

Looking forward to play with you. šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom