Star Wars Fandom Fantasies! (Lit F for Lit M)

Hey Blue Moon!

Nice to meet you – my name is Lara Sinclair, but you can call me Lara for short. I’ve been roleplaying around here for some time and recently I’ve had a craving for a few roleplays specifically set in the Star Wars universe. With all the division the new movies and content have generated, I want to create stories that make me happy to be in this world again.

But first! Kinks!

NO:

* Rape/Non-Con (However Dub & Pseudo Con are acceptable)

* Hard Humiliation (facial abuse, being spit on, being called ‘slut or whore’, etc.)

* Gore/Vore/Toilet Play

* Murder/Torture (I'm not a fan of Bad Ends, though I am perfectly fine with putting characters through trying situations!)

Phew! Hard part is done. Now let's get to the fun part. Remember, you don’t have to subscribe to all of these or even the majority of them! These are just some of my favorite kinks or themes. I don’t have a real set list of things I MUST have, it’s more so the atmosphere and connection that turn me/my gal on:

YES!!:

* Age Difference/Power-Play (with an Older Man)

* Dominant/Dominant leaning/Switch Men

* Historic Settings

* Fantasy Settings

* Rough play – biting, scratching, pinning me down

* Light Bondage/BDSM play

* Seduction

Now, not all of these need to be in the story to have it be one I enjoy, but these are certainly some things I enjoy in my erotic stories <3

Like many on here I’m sure – I work and go to school. That being said, I can still reply during the day – but its harder to get on BM from work/school.

SO! If you can play through Messengers (Discord or Gchat) I will most definitely reply quicker!

Okay! Now for some pairings/themes I would like to explore. I would be comfortable playing just about any of these roles, so it’s a question of which tickles your...well...you get the idea.

• Jedi/Jedi - Forbidden lust in the Temple
  • Master/Apprentice - For this one, I would absolutely want to be the Apprentice. I do not want to play an older woman to a younger man.
  • Jedi/Sith - Always a classic!
  • Rogue/Jedi - Perhaps the Jedi in hiding after Order 66?
  • Sith/Senator - Old Republic intrigue
  • Sith/Sith - the treacherous glory days of the ancient Sith Empire. One of pure Sith blood and the other not so much.

See a pairing you like? One you don’t see but want to play? PM me! See what we can come up with!

Back
Top Bottom