Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sci-Fi lovers, superheroes and psychopaths all welcome

DoubleU

Meteorite
Hey there, my name’s DoubleU (UU for short) and having just joined this site I’m looking forward to getting some roleplays started! Although I’ve just joined I’m not new to roleplaying, although I wouldn’t exactly say I’m a seasoned veteran either, I’m still finding my way, narrowing down my dos and don’ts, and always open to suggestions and critique.

I’m looking for someone who is happy to spend time laying out the plot OOC, will offer and listen to ideas, and is looking to make this fun for both of us. In terms of posting frequency I tend to post once every day on average, sometimes more or less dependent on life. While I accept that sometimes it’s not possible to post as much one would like, I would ask that you let me know if I’ll be waiting for a reply more than a week, just so I’m not hanging around every day getting excited when there’s no chance of reply. Also if you ever want to stop the roleplay, for any reason, just let me know. Even if you don’t want to tell me why just dropping me a quick line would be much appreciated, rather than leaving me waiting for the next reply only for it never to come!

In my roleplays I like a good balance of plot and smut, although I find it very dependent on the roleplay itself. Usually I’ll discuss the balance in more depth in PMs when someone contacts me. I’m also looking for more long terms roleplays, so unless you hit me up with a shorter one that really ticks all my boxes I’ll probably just be sticking to the long game. In regards to where the roleplay will happen I prefer PMs.

Now to the good bit, there are three kind of roleplays I want to do at the moment, so I’ll outline them below for you. They aren’t so much finished plots, but ideas and themes that if you’re interested in I’d be happy to discuss, change and build on them with you.

• A Sci-Fi based roleplay.
I’m yearning for open space, a journey into the stars, or even just a planet more advanced than this. Some Tv/Books I really like (and therefore tend to draw from when I write) are the Culture series by Iain Banks, Altered Carbon (both book and Netflix series) and also Cowboy Bebop. I’m happy to take elements from any of these, create characters in the worlds themselves, or make a whole new universe with you. Sci-Fi roleplays are usually my most plot focused, although there is definitely still room for smut in them.

A few quick fire ideas from me are:

-MC and YC for one reason or another are on a luxury cruise through the stars (not necessarily together but on the same ship), flitting from system to system taking everything the known universe has to offer them, while spending the time in transit occupied aboard a gigantic cruiser, fitted with all types of delights and recreational activities.

One day seemingly out of the blue (especially considering the peace that currently reigns throughout the stars) the cruiser is attacked by an unknown entity, destroying it and ending millions of lives. MC and YC are a few of the thousand or so that made it off of the ship in time, and together we make it to the nearest planet, only to find out those that destroyed the cruiser still hunt us, although we don’t know why.

-MC lives on a ravaged future version of Earth, that all but the poorest and unluckiest have abandoned. Survival is a daily struggle and MC is part of a gang fighting for territory and resources, while harbouring a desperate dream to one day make it off of Earth. YC could be a fellow gang member, who shares the dream to leave Earth behind and takes the chance with me when it comes our way.

-MC is a member of the elite on his planet, with more money than most could imagine, and a whole world of technology and opportunity at his fingertips, he is envied greatly by all who know him. Despite this he is not happy. Nothing has excited him in decades, a new technology might occupy him for a week or so, overseeing a project at one of a multitude of his companies may be time consuming, but everything feels rather like going through the motions. Then he meets YC. Not sure if YC would be someone that works for him, a Client or someone he meets at a social function for the unnecessarily wealthy, but whatever their story they find a way to reignite his passion.

• Mutants/Superheroes
I can’t get enough of these, my love of marvel characters such as Spiderman, Hulk and the X-men alongside my blooming obsession with My Hero Academia are the driving forces behind my ideas for this. Despite that though when I roleplay a mutant/superhero world I tend to like it much darker than most, preferring to focus on the oppression of people that are different, and the fear from governments facing a power they can’t control. For these kind of roleplays I tend to fluctuate a fair bit on what I want, sometimes embarking on a highly plot driven roleplay focussed on overthrowing oppression compared to other times where smut enhanced by their respective superpowers are the only escape from an oppressive world.

- MC/YC is a mutant/has powers but has been captured by the government and is being examined and experimented on. YC /MC is one of the research team, and over time, through conversations and learning more about each other they fall in love.

- In a slice of life kind of style, MC and YC begin to date, but in a world where mutants face heavy persecution they face all the difficulties a normal couple might face and some more on top.

- MC is a revolutionary, rallying against the government that oppresses ‘mutants’ and using his talents to wage a war against them. YC feels similarly and seeks out MC to join forces with him, and fight together.

• Psychological Thriller
By far the darkest of my desires, I prefer to have them in a realistic modern day setting although I can make concessions for an intriguing story. Whether I’m dominating someone with the force of my will, being dominated, or in a sick game of minds with you I’m happy as long as someone involved is unstable. An anime that really encapsulates my vision for some of my ideas is Future Diary.

- MC is a university student who meets YC in a book store (or some other such place) and gets talking. Thinking she seems innocent and sweet they exchange details and meet up a few more times. By the time MC has realised that YC is crazy/manipulative it’s already too late.

- MC is a serial killer, a psychopath, completely unsuspected by the authorities he leaves no traces and has no desire to be discovered or receive recognition for his work. YC is in the similar vein, either a serial killer herself or similarly psychopathic, and discovers what MC really is. YC makes contact and MC isn’t happy with this and what follows is a fight between us both in the form of unnecessarily flamboyant killings and crimes as we both try to prove our dominance. Along the way they find a connection between them that they could only ever share with someone that feels how they feel.

- MC has kidnapped YC, he’s had his eyes on her for some time, and now he’s finally taken action. Maybe YC grows to like the situation she’s in, maybe it’s Stockholm syndrome, or maybe she always fights against it, but that won’t change how my character acts, taking what he wants, messing with your head, and doing things to you that you’d never thought of in your normal life before.

All kinks will be kind of dependent on the roleplay so we can discuss them in PM if you like any of the ideas. I am open to trying different things, a wide range, however I’m not interested in:

-Birthing
-Infantilism
-Vore
-Filth
-Feet
-Watersports

If you made it down this far thank you for reading, I hope something here takes your fancy, if not happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom