Fx Male Looking to turn ideas to reality?

vampire07

Pulsar
If you decide to not post to our rp, just tell me. If you tell me you won't, lost interest, or just to busy then I'll understand! Nothing is worse than wondering: Whats going on? *sees your sn online in the list of people online*

About myself
I've been on this site for awhile now. I've rped from Fantasy, Victorian, bit of Steampunk, Medieval, Modern and Futuristic. I have over a decade of rping experience on me but I like to try different things. I tend to stick to Fantasy themed rps where it allows the imagination to be put to work. I've gotten use to coming up with ideas so when you send me a message its a big plus to me if you had an idea what you want.

Another plus if you were detailed in your posts! I tend to be a switch and would enjoy a guy who was also. No one is a complete Dominate or Submissive person if they were I'd get bored of the rp fast.

Pictures being involved in the rp I don't mind if you use pictures to submit as your details of the character you're playing but I love to describe my girls. I love plot driven rps mixed with smut. If the key thing about the rp is to fuck at the end then its like fuck once the rp is done. I don't like that I like to try to keep the rp going when you feel like there is something missing from the story and like to keep going to fulfill that void.

This is a no brainer gentlemen, if you take control of my characters in an rp then I can't contribute to the rp. So common sense boys, NO GOD MODING MY CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

Length
I tend to be descriptive in my replies about a paragraph or more but never a novel length. If I can't come up with anything I'd give a break about long as a day so I can come up with a good response.

Absence
I expect the same thing from you. If I have to disappear because of a situation in my life I will give you a heads up.

OOC
I'm a friendly person so if we're not compatible as rp partners but we click as online friends. You're more than welcome to send me a PM to say "Hello!"

Preference
Alright gentlemen, I rp over PMs and Threads. I rarely do messenger rps so you will have to work your magic to persuade me to rp over messengers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Themes!!
Fantasy
Victorian
Steampunk
Medieval
Modern

Roles
Student
Peasant girl
Female Knight
Princess
elemental witch/wiccan
Assassin
Elf
Vampire
Werewolf

Furries: Wolf, tigress, cat, fox, and rabbit.

NEW!!! Willing to do MLP but in anthro form.

NO NOs!!!!!!
I don't do rape
Blood play
Killing the other characters
Massive pain inflictions
Brutal beatings
Beastily (no animals fucking humaniods!)
NO FUCKING INCEST!

Enjoy greatly!
Oral
Caressing
Spanking
Light restraints or bondage
Being bitten
Romance
Risk of Pregnancy

Where the first rp transforms into another rp. Done this a few times and enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom