Roleplay Ideas (MxF)

RedPanda77

Dust
I am looking for people to roleplay male characters for my ideas. I do not care if you are male or female, as long as you play a male character.

Things to Know
~ I do not do pedophilia, necrophilia, or incest. Maybe a few other things, but I will let you know if I am uncomfortable with anything during the roleplay, and you can do the same if I happen to add anything that you do not like.

~ Romance is a must. And yes, the stories will mostly revolve around romance since that is what I like to write, but there will be plenty of other aspects involved.

~ I do not do roleplays that are purely smut. I want to have storylines with interesting characters and ideas. However, I do not mind writing out mature scenes as long as the roleplays are not entirely focused on that.

~ If you want to quit the roleplay, please tell me. I won't bother you about it afterwards, no matter your reasoning. I'll simply move on to another roleplay. But please inform me before doing so. I also expect the same treatment if I decide to leave for some reason.

~ I'd like around 3 paragraphs a post as I feel that is a fair requirement. Sometimes I only write 3 paragraphs, but I will write much more than that if I feel it is necessary. If there is a dialogue heavy part, then shorter posts are fine.

~ I am flexible when it comes to how often you post. There are times where I post very frequently, and others where I only post about once a week or maybe even later than that depending on how busy I get, so I'm not going to put a requirement on that. If you are gone for a week or two, and plan on continuing, just send me a pm every now and then to let me know what is going on.

~ Roleplays will be through pm

Plot Ideas
(Currently Taken)-1. The King of Desnia, known as the Blood King, attacks the Kingdom of Minerva. Minerva is not small by any means, but it stood no chance against the Desnian King's massive army. Therefore, it became a matter of begging them to stop the attack. The King of Minerva offered their plentiful riches, their food supply, even soldiers from the kingdom's army, but the Desnian King refused to end the blood slaughter. Days turned into weeks and by then, nearly the entire kingdom was destroyed. As a last effort to save what little of his kingdom remained, the King of Minerva eventually offered this cruel King the hand of his only daughter.

His daughter was still young, but had been eligible for marriage longer than most women. It wasn't for lack of suitors that she was unwed, but rather because rumors of her beauty had spread, causing commotion among the men from other kingdoms. Her father, not wanting to start a war over her hand in marriage, declared that he would find a suitable husband for her himself.

At the offer, the Desnian King’s curiosity was piqued and he demanded to see her. The King took one look at her innocent beauty, and decided that she must be his. He was already at the age where he needed to find a queen, and could also use a few heirs to secure his family name at the throne.

Thus, the destruction ended and the daughter was forced to marry the King against her will. Now, the wedding ceremony in Minerva has just ended and the King and his new Queen are on the ships heading towards his kingdom.

- I will be playing the female princess/new queen and you will be playing the part of the Desnian King. Send me a pm if you are interested as I will probably not answer you if you post a response on here.

2. A young woman inherits a sports team from her estranged father when he passes away due to a sudden heart attack. One of the star players is constantly in trouble and has been suspended several times in the past, and this year is his last chance to prove that he belongs on the team, but with the fiery new owner, it may be difficult.

- This roleplay can be about baseball or football because those are the two sports that I know a lot about. You will play the male star player, and I will play the new owner. The story will mainly revolve around their relationship and their relationships with other side characters, but sports obviously play a big role as well. I would like to have a colorful cast of side characters and have a lot of the team members pop up every now and again as they can create a lot of humor and fun moments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom