Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother x Son Long Term

I am looking for someone to age play as my mom. I have scenes and I can be just as detailed as you. You must pick an age 35+ and can be dom or a sub it doesn't matter. I would like to chat on kik since i cant be in the browser the whole time.
Dm me for my kik and we can talk more about it on there.

The ideas i have are:

Son and Mother Snowed In -In this role, during a vacation, the two of them are completely alone in a cabin high in the mountains and they are snowed in. They've learned it will be a couple of days until their transportation arrives. The son somehow comes up with a way to pass time if only he can convince his mother - something he's thought about before, but now might have an opportunity going through with it.
Son and Mother - Date Night -In this role, her son has moved back home after graduating from college. Her husband (his step-father) travels a lot for his job and is never home and gives the mother little attention these days. On one particular night alone, the son and mother are quite bored and decide to go to dinner and a movie as a fun ‘date’ only something else comes to the son’s mind later in the night as he gets a certain urge gradually making very subtle moves on her. Perhaps things lead up to subtle touching in the movie with his arm around her, etc.
Mother X Son who go on a cross country RV trip. They're alone together to bond after a few years of living on opposite sides of the country after the Father died. The trip is to last the whole summer but with the Son looking more and more like his Father, the mother getting lonelier and more sexually depraved, and the cramped space of the RV making it hard for them to not see or hear eachother naked or taking care of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom