Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
Hi there~! It's quite obvious I'm looking for a RP, so please allow me to be a little more specific~.

Currently open to female x male, female x female, or female x futanari/herm/shemale/nonbinary/or others similar (I guess most anything). A slight preference for herms or shemales.

I adore both short-term smut and long-term, story-driven RPs. Or anywhere in-between!

I will play through both PM and threads. But I prefer PMs.

I prefer descriptions or drawn images for characters. But if you have some real life face claims you want me to consider, I'll think about it.

Please show interest in your own characters. I'm surprised I have to say this, but I've found I lose interest if I feel like all you care about is my character/what she's wearing/etc. I'm happy to make you happy, but show me you're having fun and give me something to think about and enjoy, too! If I wanted to write opposite a blank slate, I'd write a masturbation scene or my own novel and call it good.

I am not into cheating/cuckolding, snuff, scat, inflation, bimbo-whatever, or watersports.

I will drop you faster than a hot potato if you start out suggesting a couple then start mentioning creating an open relationship/harem/etc. This "foot-in-the-door" technique leaves a worse taste in my mouth than if you'd just suggested it in the first place. I don't care if we're a hundred posts into the RP - if this your jam, spare us both the wasted time and don't contact me.

I really enjoy my partner's character being dominant and/or possessive and intelligent; forbidden love, military themes, fantasy settings, sci-fi settings, supernaturals (both of the heroic and creature variety).

Can you play a character interested in one person romantically/sexually? Perhaps even to a point of obsession? You'll have me purring.

I generally play humans or humanoids (elves, humanish aliens, etc.) by default, but I am furry-friendly (either playing as one, you writing one, or both). Just let me know that's what you like. n.n

Fandom Options (OCs only please): Star Wars, Jurassic Park/World, Dragonriders of Pern, Animorphs, Pokemon, Harry Potter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom