Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Biker Kitty From Keowe VII

AswanFox

Star
Hello everyone!

So, I've had an itch lately, and I'm hoping someone can help me scratch it. I'm involved in a Star Wars-themed role-play forum, where I play a a female Cathar swooper named Xilti Jeks. Obviously, that forum is limited to PG-13 interactions, but I can't shake the idea that Xilti would love to get her ashes hauled now and again, and this seems like the perfect place to make that happen.

a405ce43689c7eb337baebbfdaf410f1.jpg

Xilti Jeks, leader of the Black Imperators.

Xilti was born on a planet known as Keowe VII, a world of verdant tropical islands which once possessed a thriving tourism industry, but which has been a decaying backwater since the outbreak of the Clone Wars. In the present day - the height of the Imperial era, just before the destruction of the first Death Star - the planet is a veritable ghost-town, its many islands dotted with abandoned hotels and resorts, and its permanent population shrinking by the year. One of the planet's more striking features, a vast network of elevated highways which link the major islands, has become the haunt of swoop gangs, one of which Xilti leads.

The Black Imperators, Xilti's gang, are a tough bunch, but close knit, and preferred by many of the locals to many of the larger, more violent gangs that sometimes roll through. The gang specializes in distributing items smuggling past the planetary authorities; this is quite a lot, as since the Empire sent its own customs agents to enforce the new shipping laws, it has become much harder and more expensive to import anything officially. Stubbornly independent, the Imperators hold no allegiance to the Exchange, the Hutt Cartels or any of the other major pan-Galactic criminal syndicates.

Your character is a human smuggler, a green pilot and a last-minute replacement for the Black Imperators' usual supplier of illicit goods. During what is intended to be a routine exchange of goods and credits, the Imperators and your character are ambushed by Imperial authorities, who disable your ship and scatter the gang. In the confusion, you are rescued by Xilti, who spirits you away on the back of her swoop and flees with you into the night.

The story would involve both our characters on the run from the Empire across the tropical wasteland of Keowe VII, as well as from larger gangs and other hazards. As they travel together, the two would earn each-others' respect, friendship, and eventually affection...

-----------------------------
What do you think, anyone want to help me scratch this particular itch? It would start out mainly with action and adventure, and become smuttier as things developed between the two characters. Any kinks involved are largely up to you; I have very few limits, although I would suggest checking with me to be sure if you have something in mind. Worst I can do is say no!

NOTE: I would really love to have these two be something of an odd couple; maybe your character could be shy and bookish, maybe a bit smaller in stature compared to my character, who in contrast to yours would be tall, hot-headed and impulsive. I would love to see these two form a genuine romance, as well, not only frantic screwing, although there will be plenty of that. I also would love to explore what might happen when Xilti goes into heat. Also, I don't think Xilti is exactly dominant, she just might like to be on top occasionally. And might like it rough sometimes.

Anyway, let me know if this appeals! If so, the best way to contact me is through PMs. We can discuss how we want things to go before we get started.
[automerge]1539004109[/automerge]
Bump.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom