Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apologies to my RP partners.

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
My replies will be slow for the next few days, more than likely. I've been really tired and busy these past couple days and am starting to look for a job and all that. I haven't been in much of an RP mood lately, but once things settle irl, I'll probably start getting back into a more active RP mood. Thank you.​

I know I have said it was only going to be a few days to roughly a week before I started my RPs again and got back on track, but my replies may end up being selective to what I feel like replying to. RL has been stressful and I suppose that I just need to relax and RP at my will, even if it might take another week or longer to get to everyone's RPs. I feel awful about it, but I feel tired a lot and some of it has to do with the constant rain. As I said, stress irl, but I will try to reply to at least two RPs a day until I get back into the swing of things.​

Well, my RP mood has changed once again and it seems a lot of my RPs have been dropped by my partners. I'm sorry for lapsing on posting and whatnot, but times have been stressful. If you RP with me/have rped with me in the past and would like to start fresh or proceed to prod and poke me about the Rps we have going, please proceed to do so. I will probably do postings on the weekend if I get back into it with enough prodding. I hope none of you who have Rped with me hate me now. D:​

Okay, I've replied to all my RPs and hope that they remain active. To all of you who RP with me, check up on them since I have replied. >.>​

Back
Top Bottom