Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Plot ideas from not so new kid on the block. ;)

Neva

Moon
Hey Everyone! :D As it is evident from my username itself, I go by the name Neva. I know a strange name, but I love my name. I'm new to the site yes! But I've been roleplaying for years. I'm an active RP addict you could say. Now enough of me. I want to put out some of the ideas that I would love to RP on. :heart:

1. The world is always that which need a balance of contrasting characteristics to exist. Nature never supports disturbing this balance but humans with their corruption and deception with a dark heart disturbed the equilibrium between the dark and the light. The effect of which was directly affected in the alternative dimension of Nineva, where the people along with the royal family is destined to keep balance now have to fight the great darkness to have ever rose, the Shadow hunters, who consumes light if there isn't a perfect equilibrium. But all the hope is not lost, a prophesy came into light enlightening on the existence of the chosen hero. And as a Prince of Nineva it's his duty to find this chosen one who lives in the human realm.

We can have different possibilities for this one and even many twists and turns.

Chosen one (MC)x the Prince (YC)

2. Living a life of abuse and pain wasn't anything new for her, but she hoped for a way out holding on to the single light of finding the mate like every other werewolf, but what happens when she was the mate of the most powerful Alpha who rejected her without a second look. She ran losing all the hope to meet and fall in love with a human, now the Alpha is here to take her back.

You can play either Werewolf or the human. And we can discuss the plot in more details as well as there are different possible outcomes of this story as well.

Female werewolf(MC) x Werewolf/human (YC)

3. Leading a normal happy life, one day she met a man wounded who happened to be an angel. now she is dragged into the world of supernaturals where her pure heart is the only way to save the angel from getting destroyed.

It can be either angel or demon your call.

College girl(MC) x Angel/Demon (YC)

4. Two lonely souls trapped between life and death, as their bodies lie in hospital unmoving, in coma, they met through dreams, fallen in love but what happens when they wake up and can't live without the other. but the faces are forgotten, they met accidentally, will they recognize and fall in love again?

Female patient(MC)xMale Patient (YC)

Also guys recently I've developed a liking to play to Master/sex slave scenarios as I've played one recently. The idea of humiliation, degradation and bondage seems to be appealing nowadays. So we can do that too. Please PM me if you're interested in these ideas or have an idea of Your own.

And I normally only play fxm plots. But if the plot is interesting enough I can play fxf also. And I'm a lit to semi lit writer so I expect decent paragraph replies than one liners. I would do the same. My likes and dislikes can be discussed through PM.

Thank you for taking your time to check out the thread :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! Its been sometime since I came online, first I'm apologising to my RP partners who I ditched in the middle of an rp, Secondly, I'm back for good guys, lets have fun :)

So bumping the thread after an eternity ;)

Bumping after long time...And I know I need to change the title as I'm not that new kid in the block😂🤣

Hey BMR, finally I'm back after months of having a troubling life problems. If anyone is interested DM me. :)

Back
Top Bottom