Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F I Just Feel You [fandom request thread - now with plots]

Snow Danger

Super-Earth
yo call me snow - welcome to my other request thread
I do have one confession - I am painfully shy and I have a pretty bad anxiety disorder, so please be patient with me.​

What you'll get with me:
  • long term rps (one and done is cool too but I prefer something longterm)
  • purposeful, meaningful smut (I love writing graphic smut but it's a million times more awesome if it adds to the story)
  • angst, intimacy, complex situations
  • longish posts (I do three paragraphs easy and more on average)
Stuff I Don't Want:
  • anything that belongs in the toliet :( (watersports, scat, vomit)
  • anything in the extreme (spit occurring after/during a blowjob? sure. four detailed paragraphs about throat mucus no go away)
  • anime (sorry it's just pictures to me and I can't get into it)
  • anything breaking the site rules (pls read them and know them and don't try to get around them :( )
  • to be told to select a plot from your thread. Feel free to outline plots for me in PM but don't just tell me to go to your thread, especially without providing a link. Like what? What is that? Come on.
  • incest: this is not my jam, sorry.
The Only fandom that I'm into right now is the MCU/Marvel, and I'm really, really hoping to play Wanda Maximoff. Here's a little more of what I'm looking for:
  • I cannot stress enough how much I'd like something angsty and tender right now with a dollop of humour and good fun
  • Perhaps something set after Civil War but before Infinity War, or even after Infinity War if we do a little handwaving on who got dusted.
  • Or we can go whole-hog AU!
  • But please have some idea of what you want when you PM me. I do not enjoy the whole "I dunno what do YOU wanna do?" dance
  • I'm open to playing against most canon characters (and I'd LOVE to hear about your OCs) but I would NOT like to pair Wanda romantically/physically with: Loki, Dr. Strange, Everett Ross, Phil Coulson, Nick Fury, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, any of the GotG, or Bruce Banner.
  • playing with characters that are around my character's age or older (in the 30y.o.+ range)
  • using PMs only please!! I'm not comfortable posting in threads.
PLOTS PLOTS PLOTS PLOTS
  • "She's just a kid, Tony!" Is what Steve Rogers told Tony Stark angrily when Tony revealed that he was keeping Wanda under lock and key at the compound after the situation in Lagos. But after rescuing her and the rest of the team from his raft, Steve starts to see Wanda a little differently. They comfort each other in Wakanda and around the world as they work together to kick ass and take names.
  • T'Challa doesn't have much use for this band of peppy avengers hanging around Wakanda as they hide from the US government and try to get their lives together. Wanda catches his eye as she starts to train with the Dora Milaje, especially after Nakia makes it clear they'll never be more than friends again.
  • After Shuri helps heal his shattered mind, Bucky Barnes just wants to live out a quiet life on his goat farm in Wakanda. Steve and his team visit occasionally, and Wanda always seems to end up on his patch of land, helping out and making friends with his goats. But what could this (super-powered) kid want with a semi-stable 100 year old man?
  • Natasha sees Wanda as her protege, and after the events of Civil War has no problem taking the younger woman under her wing. What will she teach her?
pm me to discuss so we're not bumping unnecessarily!!​

Last edited:
tumblr_pcp6s4M5cJ1tlgqkgo3_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom