Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Arcade (Krade and Reipuru)

Reipuru

Banned
Banished
The dimly lit arcade was a recent hotspot in the city, especially for teenage boys, lured by rumors of the prizes for ticket turn ins. Inside the arcade had the usual fair, skee-ball, whack-a-mole, the sports accuracy games, and other games. The games dispensed tickets which at the back counter could be turned in for slips, slips which entitled the bearer to sexual favors from one of the girls in the back room. In the middle of the arcade was a machine, you had to time it right to move a slider to knock a key into the slot to come out for the player, the game was rigged so it was "nearly" impossible to win. This key opened a box ontop of the game. the box contained a coupon not for any sort of sexual favor from a girl in the back room, but for one of the girls in the back room herself for the lucky winner to take home. Many a coin had been wasted inside the game, and finally the box stood open, one lucky arcade goer now possessing the ticket.

(Very nice. ;-) )

Krad looked down at the paper in his hand, there was a cheesy little golden boarder that was supposed to give a feeling of lust with it's design. It was printed over a holographic card, with a picture of some random busty, curvy blond, that when turned showed the blond rubbing her pussy and moaning in pleasure as she arched back.

He pushed back a few strands of dark hair, hooking them over his ear with the other shoulderlength strands, a few choice ones still hanging down on the other side of his face. He had a handsome smooth face, bright green eyes only made prettier by the few strands of hair breaking them up, and a small silver ring on the top of his ear. His build wasn't anything muscular, his broad shoulders werern't detailed, but he still looked tough. This was also his first time here, he'd been walking the mall with a couple of his female friends, who had dared him into playing this very game, only once. And only once was all it took.

He glanced around the semi dark, heat hevy room to see if there were any reactions. But he managed to catch the eye of the young lady at the cash register, rolling up a wheel of tickets.

(My posts arn't all going to be this long ^.^)

The lady at the cash register could see the glint of the ticket in his hand from the light of the racing game near him. She figured with all the noise around calling out to him wouldn't work so she simply raised her hand and beckoned him over. It had been a few months since the last winner stopped by, the game was a hard as it was mostly luck, having to hit the key at just the right moment. She already had her lanyard off which all employees had with the key to the backroom where all the girls were.

((I'll make a list of girls for him to choose from, would you like if I got pictures from danbooru to go with descriptions?))

(Yes, yes. Pictures are very nice)

He walked over a bit hesitently, glanceing back at the two cute, underclassmen girls he'd been walking with. They looked back a as well, compleatley suprised he'd won. He came up to the glass counter and handed the card to the young lady behind it.

"Ah, good, it's amusing watching people fail at that game but it's a nice break in the monotony when someone wins. If you'll just follow me." She lifted the bar of the counter letting the young man through and put the key into the padlock in the door behind the counter, opening it and sliding him inside. Inside it looks like there's metal stables along the sides, of course they're more sanitary than stables, almost like psuedo prison cells. A few of the girls stand up after hearing the door open.

"Well we won't let you pick our primary moneymakers of course, we want to keep the good girls for ourselves, but here are ones I suggest.

This girl, yes I know she's glaring at us, she isn't too fond of her job but it's the only opening we had when she applied. She's a bit of a stubborn one, when clients choose her we usually tie her up pretty heavily she doesn't care for it but some of our clients do. You can take her if you like.

As for her, we have to keep her chained up and cumming almost all the time. She's a bit younger than our other "prizes" She's fifteen though if you must know, she was sold to us by our usual supplier but her claims of having family in town haven't been confirmed, as a rule we try not to give them a chance of going back after they've been given to us.

This one one is one I love to lead the guys to as a prize, she was the last cashier we had but the manager caught her taking money from the register so we put her back here as a punishment.

((I can add more if you like.))

"Uh... what exactly did I win?" He asked looking at the three girls in their stalls. "He looked back to the cashier then at the card in his hand.

"Well you get to take one home! At least for the night. How could you not know what you were doing playing that machine?" The cashier puts her hand on her hip, a bit perturbed she actually has to explain that.

He looked at her then to the girls as she explained, excited and worried all at once. "Uh... well I gues her." He said pointing at the girl who used to be the old cashier.

Back
Top Bottom