Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Huntress Harem (Potter-kun and Andro)

Potter-Kun

Star
Michael had just left the office of Ozpin and was walking down the hall towards his new dorm. Michael himself was a second year student at Beacon, a tall boy with short brown hair, hazel eyes and glasses. He was near the top of his class at Beacon and had Ozpin's trust. The headmaster had told him that a new first year team was full of talented young huntresses but also mentioned how they were likely to cause trouble and needed to be watched after. Thus it was that Ozipin was assigning him to the team, even though that would make him the only male. Ozpin, after all was never one to consider gender in such things. He had been told that the team had been told to expect him, wither or not that was true though, he was getting ready to find out.

He arrived at the room he had been told to go to and knocked on the door. "Excuse me, it's Michael...your new roommate." He called out before opening the door, not really sure if any of them were even here at the moment, or how much explaining he might have to do, but he was ready for it. He had heard a lot about the girls on the RWBY team, they were all amazing from the stories he had heard. He was eager to work with them and train with them.

Yang had just gotten out of the shower when she heard knocking at the door and she was planning on opening the door but then she heard it was her new roommate and she sighed and made her way over to the door in just her towel, not wanting to keep them waiting.

She opened the door and blushed when she saw it was a boy. She had heard she was getting a new teammate but she wasn’t sure the gender.

“Oh hey umm yeah I’m Yang, you’re in the right place” she said letting him in the room. “All the others are out for a while but I’ll be here.” She said with a red face

When Yang opened the door, he was expecting to see a beautiful girl, he had seen RWBY in action and thought all of the girls were beautiful and cute in their own way. What he didn't expect was a completely naked Yang, wrapped in nothing but a towel. He couldn't help but stare for a moment before rapidly shaking his head, escaping his stupor as he offered her a small smile, his face as red as a tomato.

"Ah. Nice to meet you, Yang. I'm Michael...I look forward to working with you!" He tried to chuckle as he walked in, the door closing behind him as he gulped. He could feel his cock starting to harden in his trousers, a clearly visible and large bulge in his trousers. He looked around the room, trying to look anywhere but at Yang and her beautiful body. "So....where is my bed and where should I drop my bag?" He asked, trying to sound as calm and natural as possible.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Michael, I’m excited to see what you can do!” She said excitedly. “Oh well this room here is kind of our activity room, we usually all just hang out in here but the rooms are this way follow me.” She said leading him to the room they all shared as a bedroom.

“You can have this bed here” she said jesturing to the last empty bed. And you can unpack all your stuff here.” She said bending over to open the storage chest at the foot of his bed. When she stood back up her towel that was folded together fell off completely unknown to her.

Michael followed Yang to the bedroom. Since he was safely behind her, his eyes were firmly glued on her curves and especially her lovely ass which was just peeking out from underneath the towel. So entranced was he that he didn't realize Yang had stopped moving before it was too late. Off came the towel, exposing all over her lovely back side and bubbly ass to him. He tried to stop his walk, but he tripped himself up and tumbled forward.

He taught he was going to hit the ground, but instead, his face pressed against something firm and soft, and his hands, which had reached out to brace himself, found themselves instead planted on something soft and squeezeable, and squeeze he did, feeling what happened to be Yang's breasts molding underneath his digits as his face was pressed against her back and his by now massive bulge in his pants rubbing up firmly against her ass.

"Ah, Yang! Sorry, are you alright?" He asked, very his face now as red as could be...but he didn't find himself wanting to pull back either. If she told him to he certainly would, but another squeeze of his hands, her breasts just felt so lovely in his hands.

Yang let out a yelp as Michael tripped behind her and onto her. At first she was unsure of what had happened after, she felt something really big and hard and still growing on her ass and she felt hands wrapped around her huge tits.

“Oh um yeah I’m fine are you alright?” She asked her face now bright red as she figured out what was happening. She let him squeeze her boobs more though and even pressed her ass back into his bulge in order to see how big it really was. She didn’t move up or tell him to move though

When Michael noticed Yang not moving away or punching him, but instead rubbing her ass back against his massive bulge, he decided to go ahead and take things to the next level. He squeezed her breasts again, moving his fingers towards her perky nipples as he began to rub and tug at her rosy buds. As he did this, he began to plant hot kisses up the back and side of her neck, stopping to nibble and suckle on her earlobe gently.

His other hand moved towards her ass, giving it a nice spank, groping her jiggling flesh for just a few moments before moving forward and beginning to rub at her labia before seeking out her clitoris as he began to rub and tug on her most sensitive nub, eager to see how Yang would react to his sudden advances.

Yang let out a moan as he squeezed her boobs, this moan only got louder when he started squeezing her nipples which got perky from the attention they were recieving. The kisses along her neck were only serving to turn her on further.

Once he slapped her ass she let out a yelp of pleasure and moaned loudly as his fingers found her clit. She spread her legs open eager for a lot more than just some fingers.

Yang had never taken a cock before but she was completely sure she wanted this one in her right now.

Michael chuckled slightly as he heard Yang moan and felt her spread her legs open. He plunged two of his fingers knuckle deep into her quivering and waiting pussy, pumping them in and out of her rapidly as his thumb brushed up against her clitoris as he moved his kisses up to her cheek. His fingers continued to toy with her nipple, rubbing and squeezing the now hardened nub to give her even more pleasure.

"What do you want, Yang....tell me?" Michael asked gruffly as his lips neared her own, licking his lips in eagerness and with hunger and lust in his eyes. He wanted to hear her answer first, to hear her beg for him and his cock before taking the kiss he wanted so badly and all the while his massive bulge was rubbing against her as, letting her know just how ready he was for her.

Yang moaned loudly as he plunged two fingers deep into her right pussy and continued moaning in pure pleasure. She tilted her head towards his so her lips were just against his.

“I want your cock!” She said need obvious in her voice. She then leaned forward and kissed him passionately and hungrily. Her tongue looking for permission to mingle with his.

Michael's lips eagerly parted as he kissed Yang back with just as much passion and desire. His tongue lashed at her own and swirled around it, pushing her tongue back into her mouth so his own tongue could explore and still battle and thrash around with her own. He added a third finger to the other two that were already in her pussy, pushing them in and out rapidly and even more deeply as he gave her breast another loving and rough squeeze.

He pulled his lips away from her own, his drool dripping down for her to drink as he licked her lips. "That's not good enough, Yang....beg for it...beg for it like the slutty girl you are!" He laughed as he twisted her nipple he pushed his fingers as deeply as he could into her.

yang moaned into those kiss as he pushed another finger inside her, stretching her even wider than before. She was pleasantly surprised at how much he was taking control of her.

When he pulled away she was almost sad but soon she was licking her lips eagerly taking his saliva into her own mouth.

“Please Michael please!!” Yang begged loudly. “Fill me with your cock!” She pleaded

Michael spanked her ass he undid his trousers to expose his massive cock. He slapped it up against her rear before pressing his bulbous tip up against her entrance. "That's a good slut...I suppose I'll reward you with what you want then!" He a violent thrust, he slammed his cock into her pussy, his girth spread her wide open as he let out a loud moan and adjust to her tight, but he started to push more and more of his cock into her and soon, his tip was pressing up against her cervix.

"How is it, Yang...how do you like my cock inside you?" He asked with a small chuckle, his cock throbbing inside her as he spanked her ass against and squeezed one of her breasts roughly.

Back
Top Bottom