Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Are Your Favorite Monster Girls?

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
I've considered much from the other side of this equation with the male monstrous partner, but now I'm curious, what do you find most appealing about monstrous female characters?
What are your favorite female monsters or monster girls and why? What is it about them that is so appealing?

When you say monster, how monstrous is the girl meant to be? I know some dudes who wanna bang a xenomorph or a predator or the Wraith from Evolve, and others just wanna shag a mermaid, a lamia, or a cowgirl.

Either/or. Mermaid, xenomorph, whatever. No real qualifier on "monstrous" here, just curious about what makes different people tick and why they like the things that they do.

I like yautjas. Prime physical build, exotic features, noble savage mentality... stuff like that really gets me interested when it comes to female monsters.

My favourites to play are the sleeper monster-girls. The ones that often look outwardly normal but have an animalistic or alien aspect that manifest in one way or another. Vampires are the most simple example and fit into just about any setting, though characters with hidden mutations or infested with parasites or even ones which verge on the shape-shifting, with absolutely inhuman forms, they are always fun to unleash on a story with horror overtones. Hopefully your RP partner DOES expect it because you've agreed on it beforehand and it's planned, "But nobody expects..." the sweet, sultry or seductive member of the cast to periodically become the most inhuman, challenging and unpredictable!

On the subject of Yautja (the aliens from the Predator series of films, books and graphic novels), they'd just be such a rare opportunity for a role. Chance to play a hulking, technologically advanced space barbarian, with mandibles! Though "You may now kiss the bride" could be awkward and messy.

If I remember right, Michiko Noguchi from the AVP2:War graphic novel was a blooded human who was taken to live as part of hunter society. Could be an interesting twist to be hunted down by what you thought was an alien monster, but when they pop the mask, turns out they're a real babe. Not that it hasn't been done before...

I enjoy roleplays that involve characters becoming monsters, (be it anything ranging from vampire, lamia's, mermaids, sirens, harpies, minotaurs, demons or even the more monstrous variety) whether it begins after the fact or occurs during the RP. I enjoy the psychological aspects of it and the perspective shift that can come with which could cause said character(s) loyalties to shift. Kerrigan or Sylvanas are good examples of that.

Lamias or Nagas or however they should be called and tall hoovelegged demonic ones.
One must be super cozy to be engulfed by them AS long as it's not constricting and the other have an imposing Figure with an often also imposing nature of mind.

In terms of playing opposite of, I'm quite fond of any kind of sea creatures (mermaids especially, but also quite like serpents) mainly cause I enjoy the ocean, swimming, and the breath play elements that can come of it. Beyond that, drivers/half-arachnids, cause I'm personally terrified of spiders but the idea of a half-lady one has some.. odd carmal appeal, plus, bondage and webbing. Lamia as well cause, for whatever reason, I like scaley things and the idea of getting coiled up for wtever purposes. Bonus points if the lamia is a Medusa as well, even.

Playing as, mermaids are number one. What can I say? >.> I had some fun playing an Alraune once, as well as an djinn, and dullahan. But I don't be one too often, not even my favourite, to have others I can say I definitively like. I do prefer playing outside the more common kinds for sure though.

I think what I find appealing is partially the fantasy aspect of it, and just... in general liking monstrous creatures. The inhuman appeal, I guess one could call it. I do like some full on monsters (female or otherwise) as well, but no favourites there I could particularly point to.

I’m into spider girls and lamia fairly often (wow so original) but lately I have been into trying some new things, particularly Ice based monster girls, something really lonely oddly, as well as a slime girl that takes on your appearance and becomes an unwanted twin, following you around and mimicking you. That’s more for comedic selfcest I suppose, but sill.

Other then that, big, muscly but still feminine lamia, or sleek and fast ones like vipers.

Too many to count, though this is also coming from someone thinking in lines of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

I love Alps, Bunyips, Cheshire Cats, Raiju, Kitsune family (-bi, -tsuki, Inari and Youko), Werewolves, Hellhounds, Centaurs, basically all types of Slime Girls...Honestly, I have a love of most types of Monster Girls with the only exceptions being most of the bug/spider type girls.

I dig the mandibles, not gonna lie. I'm weird.

You just need to find someone who has "Prey Species: (human)" on their F-list..! Though there is absolutely no way I can leave an idea like this without brainstorming a little over how it might work.

I'm just imagining your aniversary with them, looking back on all the fun you've had, and still able to recall the first thing they ever said to you; because it was a soundbite they'd recorded from a recent hunt :D

I'm a big fan of most monster-girls.

Some of my absolute favorites are probably pretty vanilla, but....

Lamia
Arachne
Holstaurus
Elves/Dark Elves
Wyrms
Kitsune
Yuki-Onna
Weresheeps
Alraune
Shark Girls

If I'm writing something open with multiple partners, I'd say in the virtue of just dialogue/plot/combat I'd prefer that my writing partners choose monster girls that can be intimidating or crafty. Shark Girls, Goblin gals, and other predatory species of anthros come to mind. Though, I'd say it's more open ended here because it's more likely that things will turn into fight scenes and such rather than smut for smut's sake. With that in mind my preferences between the sheets don't really factor in.

In one on one plays, especially when it isn't a particularly plot-heavy story, I tend to prefer softer and often more voluptuous monster girls. I tend to play males that would probably never find themselves in submissive situations of their own accord. Just about any farm animal-related monster girl or fluffy domesticated variety makes their way into this mental category for me.

In any given situation, I'd say it's absolutely most important that the writer is enthusiastic and passionate about their monster girl of choice. It's a lot more fun when every facet of a particular character can come into the play. Tails and ears and such.

Definitely the Kitsune(picture, duh). They are just so fun, playful, dangerous. They are very magical too, with their foxfire manipulation. They are seductive, mysterious, can disguise themselves as anyone in the world, and trick travelers into doing stupid things, they are very mischievous, and are known to be fine lovers too. Some either take the human away from their homes and go back to their place, but there are stories that say the Kitsune pretended to be the wife of someone, and just remained there, liking that lifestyle. There's just so much potential and fun with Kitsune, be it ally or enemy. Oh, and they can shapeshift between being a normal fox, and a humanoid with foxlike-features.

Nagas are some of the sexiest Monster Girls around, though Neko girls are a close second for sure. Also, Suu from Monster Musume is probably the cutest Slime Girl around.

I really like Lamias, or some kind of demonic creatures, but I think Nagas would be fun to try.

Back
Top Bottom