Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Viper's Den | Non-Fandom

ViperFang

Star
Welcome to the Viper's Den
F-List

Involving roleplaying preferences in general:

• This thread will be for my Non-Fandom roleplay ideas~
  • I prefer roleplaying partners that are willing to post at least two paragraphs minimum, and will mirror my posting lengths. I don't mind if my partner's posts are a little shorter or a little longer, but if you post 2 paragraphs while I'm posting 5 or so, I'm probably not going to enjoy it very much.
  • I like my partners to be open minded and willing to try new things. This really only applies if there is something on their Maybe list that I'd like to try out. I'm also willing to try stuff on my own maybe list.
  • I LOVE brainstorming! If you see an idea that kind of interests you, but you can think of a way to spice it up a little, lemme know!
  • I like smut and plot both. I prefer a minimum of 60/40 favoring smut with a maximum of 80/20 respectively. 50/50 can be an option.
  • I prefer partners that are able to write clearly. I'm not going to throw a fit over a few misspelled words or grammar mistakes, but please at least try.
  • I will roleplay in Third Person only. No 'I' or 'You' unless in character dialogue.
  • I don't care about your actual gender, just as I hope you don't care about mine.

KINKS - THE GOOD AND THE BAD

FAVES
Hunky Asian Men | Beautiful Chanteuse | Biting | Breast/Nipple Play | Cock/Balls Worship | Consensual | Damsels in Distress | Dirty Talking | Face-Fucking | Foot Play
Forced Nudity | Hair Pulling | Hand Cuffs | Hand/Fingerjobs | Ice | Licking | Lingerie | Massages | Monsters | Multiple Orgasms | Muscle Worship | Muscled Men
Pantyhose on Women | Scratching | Spanking | Titfucking | Unrealistic Tightness -
Whatever is penetrated will always be tight.

YES
Begging | Breath Control | Breeding | Choking | Cock/Ball Smothering | Cock Slapping | Coercion | Corruption | Excessive Semen | Food Play | Forced Clotheswearing | Kidnapping
Large Cocks/Balls | Light Bondage | Lingerie | Musk | Non-Con/Dub-Con | Oral - Giving/Receiving | Risk of Pregnancy | Sweat

MAYBE
3+ Penetration | Anal Sex | Blindfolds | Caging | Clothed Sex | Cum Bathing | Cum Inflation - Light | Cum on Clothes | Double Penetration | Exotic Cocks | Face Slapping
Heavily Excessive //Semen | Hypnotism/Mind Control | Messy - Discuss this with me, first. | Multiple Characters/Partners

NO
Ageplay | Ballbusting | Pregnancy | Lactation | Urine | Scat | Vomit | Snot | Extreme Bondage
Really Short Characters - This includes dwarves, halflings, gnomes, goblins, kobolds, etc.

So many others. Please consult my F-List.

Got through all that? Good. Below are posts with different idea prompts. I love brainstorming, so these are not set in stone.

Last edited:
red-2458453_960_720.jpg

Intruder x Home Owner
Modern
A beautiful, rich woman is home alone. What could go wrong? A man has been casing her house for weeks, that's what. He's been watching her, observing her habits, peeping on her while she's at her most vulnerable. It's exciting to him. It always is, and finally he has decided to make his move. Not only to get his hands on as many riches as he can, but to see if he can get a piece of that beautiful woman. That's the main goal, to find her and tear her clothes off, to indulge in every fantasy he has concocted since he first laid eyes on her. What surprises him is that when he does pounce, she's receptive. Did she know he was coming? Or was this a secret fantasy of hers?

Requested Kinks: Breast/Nipple Play, Biting, Consensual, Dub-Con, Dirty-Talking, Footplay, Forced Nudity, Hair Pulling, Light Bondage, Hand/Fingerjobs, Licking, Lingerie, Multiple Orgasms, Spanking

Last edited:
Strongly craving a M x F Fallout RP with my character being a hunky mercenary of Asian descent getting involved with a beautiful, blonde lounge singer. Do they meet because he's been hired as a bodyguard? Will he intercept a Raider or Super Mutant attack? Or is he simply a patron at the club she's singing at?

Honestly, I'm cool with a lot of different settings involving a female lounge singer. Why? I dunno. I guess I really like the Chanteuse trope, especially when it mixes with Femme Fatale~ But yeah, while Fallout is what I'm primarily looking for, I'd also be interested in a Mass Effect setting with my character being a Turian male. Batman setting? Could be Red Hood, Bane, Nightwing, Killer Croc...maybe Two-Face?

If you could be up for anything in this realm, please let me know via Private Message~

Still craving the M x F Fallout RP with my character being a hunky mercenary of Asian descent getting involved with a beautiful, blonde lounge singer.

Back
Top Bottom