Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Solo Harem Game Wishlist

nanachan

Supernova
I'm always looking to run Solo games for a guy who likes Harem building, but I don't know what people want to play nowadays. So here's me asking what your wishlist is for a game, tell me in the following Format

System:
Setting:
Synopsis:
Smut to Plot Ratio:
Your Character's description:
A character you want to appear as NPC (optional):
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc):
Pictures for inspiration (Optional):
Your time availabilities:

If everything matches, I'll run one for you

I would be interested Into this! but before I fill that format, What do you mean by a System?

Ohhh! alright then! Time to fill this format then!

System: DnD 5th
Setting: Fantasy
Synopsis: A simple Adventure about a male protagonist going around the world he live in, looking for many treasures (And potential girls)
Smut to Plot Ratio: 50/50
Your Character's description: A truly kind male, but it doesn't mean that he can't fight, He is quite the fighter. In term of appearance, he's a pretty tall human at 6 foot tall, he got long silver hair. His body is quite well built, definitely showing a lot of muscles. I can describe him more if needed.
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): Discord/Roll20
Your time availabilities: I,m available Daily, The times i'm sure to be there is after 8 PM EST

I hope I filled it well >< If anything needs a change, I can change it! I just kept it simple in order to open more option to us!

I'm always looking for a good harem roleplay, and a system styled one sounds great as well so if you're still looking for someone to do this with sign me up!

System: D&D 5e
Synopsis: A young man from the 'real world' finds himself in a world of magic. Perhaps he was playing a fantasy VR game and something went wrong, or someone in the fantasy world summoned him there, but now he travels around the world searching for why he was summoned...As well as enjoying the many beautiful women who live there.
Smut to Plot Ratio: 60/40
Your Character's description: Thin but with some muscle, short black hair, and a fairly kind face. Personality-wise he's fairly whimsical, doing what he wants though generally with good intentions behind most actions. Also a very healthy libido that may get him into trouble on occasion
A character you want to appear as NPC (optional): Tifa Lockhart
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): Discord or Blue Moon
Pictures for inspiration (Optional): Goblin encounter, Orcish mercenary, Elven princess
Your time availabilities: Almost always available after 7 EST on weekdays for at least a few hours, can usually find a few minutes to post throughout the day though. Weekends are mostly free from afternoon to evening.

System: OVA
Setting: My hero Academia
Synopsis: A pro hero keeps getting put in awkward situations and winds up having sex with various women. Both heroes, villanesses, and others.
Your Character's description: Dashimg human male
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): I am fine with all three. But I prefer Blue moon. I will accept a discord or roll20 game.
Your time availabilities: Saturday afternoons. EST.

System: Shadowrun 5e, Pathfinder Playtest, GURPS 4e, or other
Setting: Comfortable with any, open to working together.
Synopsis:
  • Fantasy: A strange artifact fuses with the protagonist, granting him strange and mystic powers. He must unite the nations to defend against vague evil and meets plot important girls along the way
  • Syfy: A newly born artificial general intelligence calls on the unsuspecting protagonist, grating him superior computing powers to fend off evil trying to enslave the AGI
Smut to Plot Ratio: 35/65
Your Character's description: Young adult man looking to make an impact in the world around him and eager to learn. Easily flustered by social situations, he snaps into an analytical and perceptive mindset when in danger.
A character you want to appear as NPC (optional): A few harem staples, up to GM's digression.
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): Bluemoon is preferred, but I also have Discord
Pictures for inspiration (Optional): *pending discussion with GM*
Your time availabilities: Evenings after 18:00 CMT on Te/We/Th/Sa/Su

System: Pathfinder or D&D 5E
Synopsis: An ambitious prince plotted a coup, but got too hasty in his recruiting. He shared too many details with people who turned out to be loyal to the current regime, and was caught before his plans could even begin. The prince was publicly flogged and sent into exile, but still has his eyes on the throne. To take it, he intends to assemble a force of elite agents--warriors, mages, spies, and the like. But before moving forward, he is going to make sure he has their absolute loyalty. He sets his sights on a number of talented and beautiful women, and intends to break them one by one.
Smut to Plot Ratio: 60/40
Your Character's description: The prince stands just shy of six feet tall, with a lean, athletic physique. He has high cheekbones, a narrow chin, and a clearly defined jawline. His glossy black hair is short and roughtly cut, though still fairly soft to the touch. His narrow eyes are golden brown, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. His tanned skin is crisscrossed with paler scars, particularly across his back and shoulders.
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): Bluemoon
Your time availabilities: Most reliably Tuesdays through Fridays, 8-11 PM (CST/GMT-6)

I know NPC stands for a non-player character but to be clear in this context does that refer to side characters outside the Harem or anyone other than my character, including Harem members?

System: Narrative diceless System ( where we merely rp situations out and it happens based on where we want plot to go along.)
Setting: Was Thinking my Endless setting. Though others exist.

Synopsis: A shadow clone of Am we Chronicles in which I Be males in court of the Endless. Translate that they are not “ God” but Godly to mortals. Their world is the “real” world and all other realities formed in different ways from evolving patterns of energy escaping their reality. Many, many ways to have harems as some of them use grown sex/love slaves. Others own whole universes and collect beauties from said universe. And so forth. ( My sex drive is boneless basically so many different ways for sex) along with classic female and male endless fucking for shady deals,

There are other settings out there, like 12 others off top of my head to work out.

Smut to Plot Ratio: 60/40 or 70/30 or 50/50.
Your Character's description: I have many. Like 30+. Would discuss another time.
A character you want to appear as NPC (optional):?
Venue: Here and discord
Pictures for inspiration (Optional): err nine of my guys really. Willing to try though.
Your time availabilities: East coast time. I generally start at 9 in morning and pop back and forth during day. Most active in the evenings.

System: Cyberpunk 2020
Setting: cyberpunk / night city
Synopsis: Johnathan Sinclair an up and coming fixer is contacted first by Nakano Sakura an aspiring medtech who has a price on her head from a loacal booster gang. Short on funds she agrees to a no Euro new identity as Dr Kitty Hawks and Sinclair's new playbeing. This is where she met Al Harukawa a tech at Bio Technica who had just spilled a cup of coffee on Evangelica 'Eve' Anderson the director of the department of playbeings of Bio Technica. Do to a new company directive all the members of the department have to be playbeings to show that it is safe so Dr Hawks is offered a job by Anderson as she is already both a doctor and playbeing. Sinclair has her accept the job since it would work well with another job he has going on. He has provided cop Minagawa Anzu with a fake background as a bored housewife of a cooperate who is looking for some fun, so she can take action against the local tong. She has agreed to be his bunny for his help since someone is leaking undercover vice officers identities. To help her with this Sinclair has arranged for Minagawa to meet and work with Kunimoto Asagi a local joy girl who was forced into working for the Tong and is Sinclairs informant on the Tong. Both of them are scheduled to work at Madame Lu's massage parlor, where he plans to meet with them as a customer and propose buying them both as playbeings. Eve plans on turning Al into Harukawa Ai her sissy maid.
Your Character's description:
A character you want to appear as NPC ):
Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): bluemoon
Your time availabilities: weekdays after 6:00 pm est

System: 5e D&D
Setting: Forgotten Realms, but sexier
Synopsis: Bahamut is bummed that he doesn't have any worshipers without scales, so he sires a demigod named Pym to spread his good word to commoners. Unfortunately, the elf girl he chose to be the mother of his child turned out to be a huge slut, and raised the boy to be a sex-positive stud bent on incest, polyamory, and general debauchery. Pym enters the world as an educated and well-trained paladin with confidence, strength, and charisma to spare. He wants to become a real knight, would love to own his own castle, and wouldn't mind having as much sex as possible on the way to becoming a great hero. Loves to serve and save commoners and noblemen alike. Like anyone with draconic blood, he tends to have a weakness for beautiful, glittery things. There's a good chance he'll the first person on call when Tiamat and her dragon cult get up to their old tricks again, but any adventure along the Sword Coast is well within reason.
Smut to Plot Ratio: 40% smut, 60% plot
Your Character's description: Half-elf Half-dragon with platinum scales, four blue horns, a tail, and two exotic dicks.
A character you want to appear as NPC (optional): Pym's half-sister Eryn, a draconic sorcerer aasimar who was made for similar reasons, but also turned out to be a huge slut.
Venue: F-chat. Failing that, I guess Discord or Roll 20 could work, but I don't use those platforms enough to be familiar with them.
Pictures for inspiration: Check out his f-list profile here.
Your time availability: CST American. Generally available weekdays from 6pm to 10pm, and all day/night on Saturdays and Sundays.

This sounds like fun, think I'll bite, assuming this thread's still active. I've never been the player in a solo erotic RPG session before, I've only GMed in the past.

System: D&D 5e (I imagine it's what you're most familiar with, and I wouldn't want to inconvenience you by pulling out something like Eclipse Phase or Tokyo Nova)

Setting: A regular fantasy setting works, but I'm flexible enough that you can add whatever twists you'd like. A fantasy/sci-fi blend, like the old Might & Magic and later Wizardry games (as well as the original Phantasy Star series on the Sega Genesis), might be fun, for instance.

Synopsis: My character is a Warlock, charged by his Patron to spread his seed to as many fertile women as possible in order to save the world from some far-off calamity. Naturally, being a hero, my character's not just going to go taking women by force, so he sets off to find and recruit women who want to bear his kids. Of course, finding such women will often require braving hardships and danger, either to find them in the first place, or to convince them to agree to his plans. And there's no guarantee that all the women he encounters will be just the regular humans and elves, either. Naturally, feel free to tweak this as necessary to fit what you want to do.

Smut to Plot Ratio: This tends to be dependent on the flow of the story, but I prefer between 40% and 70% smut.

Your Character's description: A Human Warlock, Celestial Patron (Pact of the Tome, once he hits level 3). He's tall, radiant, handsome, full of all that wonderful heroic charisma. However, in truth, it's all just his Beguiling Presence invocation. The reality is that he's a nobody, a farmer's son from a nowhere village. His Patron has convinced him of some fairly weird ideas, but he's a truly good guy at heart. However, he often feels like nobody would really like him without his Patron making him look so cool.

A character you want to appear as NPC (optional): I don't have any specific wants in this context, but I'm a sucker for cute (bipedal) monstergirls.

Venue (Discord, Bluemoon, Roll20,etc): Bluemoon

Your time availabilities: I'm available most times, MST/PST. Some nights I may be unavailable for an hour or two, and I could be out even longer on the weekends, but that's not a consistent thing. However, if we establish a set time to meet and post, I'm quite good at keeping my schedule clear. The one definite is that Wednesday nights are booked.

Back
Top Bottom