Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~The Dark Side Of The Moon~ (Anime Fandoms!) Currently Craving!

Moondere

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello there. Welcome to my anime request thread. I was with Blue Moon for quite a bit, since I was 18. After some time I took a small break for a couple of years but had missed it constantly. I kept telling myself, I miss role-playing. I should get into it but was a little cautious to join again. Mainly because I had been out of it for a while, I was worried I would be rusty. I had managed to finally get the guts and convince myself to just go for it, and now I'm ready to let my creative and naughty mind wander into the world of anime fantasy once more~<3

Rules

I only roleplay anime.

This means role-playing a plot or scenario-based on the anime listed that I have seen and that I am familiar with. This does not mean role-playing a plot such as vampire x human or victim x kidnapper and using anime pictures as your character. The only way I would do basic plot lines is with a canon character. That means using the character's actual name and personality. The character's background can be subject to change and I don't mind anime crossovers as long as it doesn't seem ridiculous.

I only play a Female OC.

One exception is I can play a male Light Yagami as my only canon. I have cos-played him multiple times and played as him quite a bit. I might be a little rusty at first but I'm sure it would come back to me. I will only roleplay Light with a female oc. Fair warning though, when I roleplay as Light it can get rather dark. I just love to allow his Kira side to run wild. The darker the Light the sweeter the role play!

Give them canons! Bitches love canons!

I am no exception. I want my partner to role-play as a canon from one of the anime I have listed. Male or female canon is totally fine, but I do favor the males, and gender-bending is totally fine. Want to play a male Yuno? Go for it!
I am not against playing multiple characters. Sometimes I do it just so the role play goes smoothly, especially if it's based right off the anime. I can even play canons from time to time if need be but my RP is never just canon x canon.

Please be literate.

I am literate to semi-literate. My starters can be actually quite long if the creativity bug bites me and I will almost always try to mirror your posts with as much detail as I can. I would love as much detail as you can give me as well and quality over quantity can go a long way. Dig deep into your character. Tell me what he's feeling, what he's thinking. I adore inner monologues. I do understand writer's block and if you find it difficult to reply just tell me I could possibly give you pointers if you would like.

No relationships.

I do not want to date you. This is not a dating site last time I checked. I am here to roleplay and to find roleplay partners. I am perfectly okay with talking during a role-play to chat or discuss plans for the RP and we can even be friends besides RP partners but it will not go beyond that. If you try to flirt with me, get my personal information, etc I will give a gentle and polite response that I'm not interested in anything outside of the RP and if you fail to obey this rule I'm sorry but I will cut you off.

Checking in.

At the least, I will reply to a post about once a week depending on my schedule. At most, I can reply once a day but don't expect this to be a constant thing. I would also like my roleplay partner to try and get a reply in at least once a week as well and if I haven't heard from you in a week I will check-in. I do understand if you are busy, just make sure to give me a heads up. Also, if you have not heard from me in a week, please message me to check-in. I could have missed your reply, or lost track with trying to balance studying, life, etc.

RP Information

I am pretty flexible to all types of role-playing. I can do long term, short term, and even one-shots as long as the one-shot seems interesting enough. Give me details, make it juicy it has to at least be worth it because I could very well be giving a long-term RP my time just because they give me something more to look forward to.

Smut. I am not against it. In fact, I'm all for it. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't interested in indulging my naughty side. All of my roleplays will have some form of smut in them. The RP could be all smut, or plot and smut. I might be okay with trying just plot but please don't get mad if I do get bored with the RP after awhile. After all, it's always nice to have something to look forward to, right?

I do have limits as I'm sure everyone does but I am rather flexible in certain things as well. An example would be I am not into vore but if we were role-playing Tokyo Ghoul which is nothing but ghouls eating humans. I would allow it for this RP and only this RP. You must ask about my limits for the certain role play and I must know yours before any roleplay starts.
Please look at my F-list for more information.

If you are interested in role-playing with me I am free to do so by PM or email. I will probably never role play in the forums. I'm rather shy and prefer one on one roleplays with no audience.

Anime

Below is a list of anime that I have seen and are familiar with. I'll remember more of some than others. I'll put a number of stars on them. 3 stars mean I know almost everything about it and most or all of the characters. 2 star means I remember the basic plot but I might need to study up on it a little bit. 1 star means I hardly remember anything and if you want to RP you will need to give me some time to really study on it. Also, if the anime and/or video game has hearts next to it, that means I am currently craving/looking for that RP.

If you want more details on what canon characters I am looking for someone to play, please look at my
F-list.
If there is someone from one of the anime or video games below that I did not list and you would like to play as, please tell me and I'll see if we can work something out.

Death Note
★ ★ ★
Inuyasha
★ ★ ★
D.N Angel
Ouran High school Host Club
Code Geass

Hellsing
Vampire Knight
Trinity Blood
Karin
Blue Exorcist
Psychic Detective Yakumo
Requiem for the Phantom
★ ★
Wolf's Rain

Another ★ ★
Inu x Boku SS
Mirai Nikki
★ ★
Amnesia
Kamisama Hajimemashita

Diabolik Lovers
★ ★
Attack On Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Psycho-Pass
Dance With Devils

Also, not an anime but I will role play Kingdom Hearts. It happens to be my favorite game series of all time so I'm always open to RP it.
And now I'm adding Corpse Party, Danganronpa, Final Fantasy XV, Genshin Impact to the list of games I'll role play.

Cravings

Yandere. Yes, I adore yandere, but how can you not? It's a character that is or falls madly in love with you to the point of it becoming an obsession. They are loving, but dangerous, psycho, and scary at the same time! I will always crave a yandere RP.

Vampires. Once again, I love the danger factor. Something is so attractive about a handsome and evil bloodsucker, with fangs I might add. They obviously must have fangs. A vampire without fangs is not a vampire, just saying. I will always be open to a vampire RP and if you make him a yandere? Yes, please!

Light Yagami. Let's face it. I adore Light! He is my favorite anime character of all time. The only anime character I love unconditionally. He's perfect in every way to me and I love his evil side..No, his 'Kira' side, the most. Wow, I am really attracted to danger in RP...Anyway! Light is also the only canon that can have perks. Such as, what I wouldn't allow in other RP I 'might' allow Light to do but it does depend on what it is because certain kinks will always be a never for me no matter what, so make sure to ask if curious. I will always be up to role-playing with Light and a yandere Light? ALL MY YES!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom