Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ENF Adventures!

Punkygamer

Planetoid
Hello all! You can call me Punky, pleasure to meet ya! I’ve been out of the role playing loop for a while, but I’m hoping to break back in! Since I am just breaking back in there are a few themes I’m definitely craving to roleplay at the moment! Right now I’m looking to either play a sub female, or male based on the roleplay to a dominant female character, at least until I get back in the swing of things and feel like branching out more! Also on that note, I tend to play a very bratty or sarcastic sub, so don’t expect me to be a pushover! I’m not going to hit you with a wall of text, but I do strive for at least a solid paragraph or two when I roleplay, the only thing I ask in turn is send me back enough for me to work with! Lastly for the intro stuff, I only roleplay over PMs, sorry if that’s a hassle for anyone!

Kinks:

I love themes of pranking, embarassment, wardrobe malfunction, bad luck, messiness and all sorts of things like that! Here is my f-list! F-list - Warning Nothing on there is required and I am open to suggestions, if something makes you uncomfortable let me know and I’ll do the same!

Here are a few skeletons for plots, definitely open to suggestions though. For these plots I’d like to play a female character but for certain ones I’d be willing to switch to a sub male character.

Witch x Woman

On Halloween a woman dressed in a witch costume comes across an actual witch who finds her costume disrespectful, so they teach her a lesson! For this roleplay I was hoping to really delve into the Halloween themes, candy bondage, degrading costumes, things like that!

Fairy x Woman

A woman goes for a hike and comes across a beautiful lake. So beautiful she lets her guard down and decides to go skinny dipping! Your character would be a playful magical fairy who uses there powers to pull all sorts of nature themed pranks ! Things like stealing her clothes, vine bondage, use of mud etc.

Babysitter x babysat

I could play either character for this, but I do feel that it works best when the babysitter ends up embarrassed! This roleplay can go in just about any direction and I like the open ended ness of it!

Thief x Victim

My character would be a thief who tries to steal from you, and things go wrong, so you get the upper hand! It could be anything from as I’m leaving the window falls trapping me there, to me offering myself to you for an amount of time to avoid you pressing charges.

College roommates

My character would be extremely rude to yours upon meeting so your character to decides to put her in her place with a series of humiliating pranks. My character can be either aware, or unaware of your character role in her humiliation for this!

These are some other pairings I’d be willing to do, but don’t have much thought out for at the moment! As always, open to suggestions!

Mistress x Slave

Heroine x Villainess (OC’s)

Doctor x Patient

Alien x Abductee

Teacher x Student

Lastly, these are the only canon characters that I can think of that I’d like to play at the moment, but if any more come to mind I’ll add them!

Poison Ivy (Dom) x Harley Quinn (sub)

Jinx (Dom) x Raven (sub)

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom