Kyla's Roaring Requests

Kylabob

Dust
Hello!

Thanks for taking a look at my request thread! I hope you find something that interests you!

Kinks:
Sex toys
Drug use
Manhandling
Height difference
Size difference
Lingerie
Bondage
Impact play
BDSM in general tbh
Titles (such as Master/slave)
Orgasm denial
Overstimulation
Forced orgasms
Public sex
And many more! Honestly, just ask cause I can't think of all of them off hand and making an F-list was too daunting.

Personal rules: At least one paragraph per reply. Please use decent grammar and spelling as well. That's basically it. Also, no godmodding, I guess.

And now... MY PLOT IDEAS!!!
(all ideas are subject to change or be taken off. also, unless specified, any gender pairing will fit my ideas. oh, i'm almost always going to prefer bottom)

Plots:

Running the streets is never easy; it's a dangerous life to live and often ends up deadly. MC doesn't care though. They live for the thrill of that illicit deal they made tucked away in some dark alley or the feeling of facing off against a rival gang. It also helps that they're the favored younger sibling of the head of the gang. This gives them free reign to do as they please in their territory.

However, things get shaken up when YC pops up in a rival gang. To be specific, they're the leader of the said gang. When the two meet, it's like fireworks. Despite these fireworks, any relationship is forbidden between them. Of course, rules like those don't often stop anyone.

(MORE TO COME! CHECK BACK LATER!)

Back
Top Bottom