Looking for some fun...

BEFORE YOU READ, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE SEND ME A PM INSTEAD.

ezgif.com-resize%20knife.gif

About Me:
Hello, I'm HiddenPrincess and I have just recently joined. Before joining this site, I have been on a few other roleplay sites. I have been roleplaying online for about 7 years now and have grown to love it. This long period of time gave me time to figure out what I like and what I dislike. I rather roleplay as a human but have done supernatural roleplays and animal roleplays. I am a very open minded person so don't be shy too shoot me a PM. If you do PM me, please do tell me what you are interested in doing and such. Down below I will be listing a few of the pairings I have played and what I am craving... but if you have other ideas, I'm very opened to hear them. I tend to follow my partners length but normally write 1-3 paragraphs if I am not busy but I am quite active. If I only get one paragraph...well expect the same/similar length back since it does not give me much to work with. If you won't be active for a while, please do inform me. I will be sure to do the same.

What I wish from my partners in return:
  • Full sentences and AT LEAST one paragraph. Meaning about four to seven sentences but my own length depends on if I'm occupied or not or even if I have enough to write about so I understand we can't always write a length that we want.
  • Reply, I do not want to have to role play with someone who replies maybe once every week or so. I understand we all have lives, I do too, but please inform me if somethings up so I do not wonder where you left off to. I reply at least once a day, minimum.
  • Please offer detail. Poor to no detail doesn't really motivate me to offer you more than what I am being offered.
  • Respect my decisions out of role play and in. I do make sure my partners know the little limits that I have, and because I am so opened I would like if you respect what I do not do. (In my F-List it says what is a no)
Pairings:
In bold are the roles I would play
*Meh
**Maybe
***Yes
****Craving

• Master/Pet****
  • Master/Slave***
  • Kidnapper/Captive****
  • Vampire/Human**
  • Demigod/Human**
  • Demon/Human**
  • Mafia leader/kidnapped slave-girl**
  • Step-Father/ Step-daughter**
  • Arranged Marriage(husband/wife)**
If you have any more ideas than the ones I've mention above, feel free to share. We are not limited to only these and can do a mix of some of these pairings.

Plots:
Plots will be discussed between both me and you but I do have a few ideas myself that I have been craving...Check out my F-List for more information about my kinks and limits.

tumblr_nuj9pw0CpO1uzo729o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom