Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male F Seeking M (or F), Gimme Dat Fandom!

Tsunamii

Moon
[OPEN - ANIME MOSTLY]

dF0A9rX.gif

Hello, everyone!

Seeing as I’ve been on a fandom kick recently and I need stress relief, especially with grad school hectic-ness ;n;, I’ve decided to make a request thread and I welcome you to it! I’ve been writing for about 10+ years now and I feel that being in university has added to my edge, and added to my standards as a result, so I hope you’ll excuse me if I seem picky ono As such, please read until the end of this post to ensure that I might be the right match for you! <3 (Or skip down to my pairing cravings and scroll back up if you're interested!) On that note, if you’re interested in starting something up, PLEASE send me a pm with some detail about your interests and do not reply to this thread, so we can keep this nice and clean for updates~

Onward!

I can range from being a multi-para writer, my minimum being two full paragraphs (5-8 sentences each pls), to a total novella writer, which is my absolute favorite style! Even though the posts do take longer to respond to .-. But, rest assured, if you give me something extra lengthy with quality detail, I’ll be happily typing away as fast as my fire fingers can take me, even if it takes me at least an hour~ HOWEVER, be warned that I am also a mirror writer and I will match what you give me, but that makes me a shitty starter. If you make the first post though, I’ll give you my full effort from that point! ...but i guess i can go first if i rly rly have to...

I pride myself on being a fairly instant replier, but aside from my shifting schedule, I'm in a doctoral program with a demanding part-time job and life can get in the way for anyone, so occasionally I might be dragged away for a few hours. You can probably expect daily posts from me, especially frequent if I’m really into what we got going on (no joke, I can go all day when I'm off), but the most I’ve been torn away from my laptop/stuck on a reply has been three days. If at any point, we get there or if you even wanna ask me where I’m at with a post later on in the same day, feel free since I understand the inclinations of curiosity (and there have been cases of replies not being sent on this site for some reason, so nothing wrong with making sure)~ As long as there’s no pressure or hassling, we’re all good!

Phew, on to the good stuff! owo

Literacy: English isn't my first language, so I get how tricky it can be! Even so, proofreading is everybody's friend (I read over my posts at least three times before sending them out @.@) and anyone can appreciate good grammar/punctuation/spelling~ You don't gotta be the best, I'm certainly not the best, but let's leave the txt talk for OOC and have our writing be professional af *^* This, of course, is excluding dialogue and actual messages our characters may send since my own are known to be informal! xD If you ignore my bad jokes, you can feel free to use my current writing method as some sort of reference. I'd like to think it's not too stiff, but scholarly enough.

Communication: I looooooove plotting almost as much as the writing itself. If it were up to me, I'd plot every last scenario, down to the last detail, since I'm not one for surprises. I know not everyone feels the same though, so as a bare minimum, let's make sure to clearly discuss major scenarios we come up with (I warn you, I can get inspiration for something from just a word. Be prepared for many ideas, large and small, on my end!) and let me know if you want to take a specific direction with our roleplay. Aside from plotting, I'm also open to talking OOC just for the fun of it! Let's be homies, mang <3

GodMod: If you want my character to do something, simply let me know and I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. Otherwise, if you want something to be implied, just run it by me! I'm cool with discussions, I love 'em, I swear ouo Just don't make a decision or list a viewpoint on behalf of my character! Instead, note that your character thinks that [blank] is what my character is thinking, ya feel me? When it comes to killing off characters, I believe background characters are necessary to keep a story moving (Iike timeline skips!), so again, a discussion would have to happen should we want one of the background characters that I play to be killed off. I'll give you the same courtesy if I come up with an idea that would slice up one of yours, though that's not likely! Just the same, with main characters, the only character death I'm down for is faked or coma-type where they come out of it sooner or later. This leads into my preferred writing method: third person past tense, limited to each side, so not omniscient!

Posting: To reiterate, the longest I've ever been away from my laptop has been three days and that's hella rare. I'd be able to let you know if a situation like that is coming up. Regularly, expect frequent daily posts with the worst case scenario being a reply once a day and even that might not last long since I'll either be in a brief rut or dealing with some busy days. From the partners I'm looking for, I'd like the SAME treatment since I want to fill up my days with relaxation and typing while I can before school/work periods slow me down. If a week passes and I haven't received any form of notice/reply, I'll consider the rp dropped, but I'll send you a message if I'm particularly invested, and I suppose one can take the same from me, though I am one to notify if anything comes up. I want long-term and I hope you do, too! Ultimately, I'm open to anything as long as we have open communication. Also, I'm more inclined to rp over PMs than threads, though I'm open to ideas.

Smut: YES, PLEASE. Necessary, even. Keeps things spicy, if ya know wut i mean. Forreal tho, there's gotta be buildup and a good story to go along with it. I'm fine with the margin being 50/50, but we gotta make the storyline count, so it's not just mindless sex that'll get boring. Teasing is fun, too. They can take a little step, go through something big, go a little farther next time, develop their relationship before finally taking that step, but even if we start them off sexually involved and they get closer over time, let's give everything its due process. Story over back-to-back smut! Organic romance should be thrown in there too, of course. Feel free to reference the F-List in my signature for my inclinations!

giphy.gif

Now for some hell nahs!
* Rape
* Incest
* Me as a Male Unless NPC
(i.e., no doubling.)
* Underage Sex
* Bathroom Stuff
* Cheating/Adultery
* Total Horror/Gore Theme
* Less than 2 Paras

* Excessive Anything (If someone's got to bleed/cum/whatever, accuracy is fine. In terms of bodies, anatomically correct is the way to go for me and I prefer my characters to be on the smaller side.)

giphy.gif

Hell yahs!
* Smut
* Fluff
* Romance
* Drama
* Angst
* Dating
* Mystery
* Fantasy
* Love/Hate
* Action/Adventure
* Medieval/Victorian
* Slice of Life
* Mild BDSM
* Jealous Males
* Inexperienced Characters
* Older Males (Max Gap of 5 years)
* Tsundere/Yandere Females (20-25 age range)
* Dominant/Feisty/Funny Characters
* Plots and Intermittent Goals

* Detailed Posts (When in doubt, quality over quantity. Here are some of my samples!)

I prefer to play strong, whether physical or in character, somewhat tsundere females (that involve themselves with those that can establish dominance at least some of the time) usually in MxF scenarios, with the occasional FxF, so with my cravings, I’ll list those that I would like you to play in order of higher to lower preference as well as who I would be willing to play (I'm strongly inclined toward playing OCs, but I give options for those that aren't as much with their females and with my current fandom kick, I would like my partners to only** play canon characters~)! Bolded, italicized, underlined, and reddened stars/names are for cravings and preferences that I would struggle to turn down! I'm also open to AU options beyond those that I've mentioned~

Current Fandom Cravings:
* My/Boku no Hero Academia (Kacchan (pls pls), Izuku, Todoroki, or Rumi/Rabbit Hero: Miruko x OC or Ochako) * Craving Fantasy AU, Modern AU, Naga! or Kitsune/Werewolf!Katsuki, etc.
* Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba (Shinazugawa Sanemi, Inosuke, Tanjiro, Giyū, or Shinobu x OC)
* One Punch Man (Garou, Genos, Sonic, Mumen Rider, or Captain Mizuki x OC or Tatsumaki/Tornado)
* Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai (Ban x Elaine) * Post-Full Resurrection Travel AU!
* Hinomaru Zumou/Sumo (Hinomaru, Yuuma, Chihiro, Tenma, Shun, or Batbayar x OC or Saki)
* Beastars (Legoshi, Louis, or Kai x OC) * University AU!
* Ajin: Demi-Human (Kaito or Kei x OC) * Adult AU!
* Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Hibari, Fon, Alaude, Tsuna, Mukuro, Colonello, Gokudera, or Yamamoto x OC or Haru)
* Kamisama Kiss (Tomoe x OC or Nanami)
* Kiznaiver (Katsuhira x OC or Chidori)
* Naruto (Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Kiba, or Kakashi x OC, Sakura, Ino, or Anko)
* One Piece (Luffy or Zoro x OC or Nami)
* Psycho-Pass (Kogami or S2 Ginoza x OC or Akane)
* Soul Eater (Soul or Death the Kid x OC or Maka)
* Noragami (Yukine or Yato x OC or Hiyori)
* Toradora! (Ryūji x OC or Taiga)
* Terror in Resonance (Twelve or Nine x OC or Lisa)
* My Little Monster (Haru x OC or Shizuku)
* Wolf Girl & Black Prince (Kyoya x OC or Erika)
* Hunter x Hunter (Killua, Kurapika, or Meruem x OC, Canary, Komugi, or Neferpitou)

* K-POP BONUS: Big Bang (Jiyong/G-Dragon x OC, Son GaIn from BEG), Seventeen (Hansol/Vernon x OC)

**IMPORTANT NOTE: Alternatively, if you have an OC that is similar to any of my preferred canon characters, I could, maybe, perhaps, perchance, be swayed into an OCxOC rp~

giphy.gif
Das All Folks~!

Welp, I guess that's it for now! Remember to pm me if you're interested and don't be surprised if you see this closing early/opening later! Depending on how many pms I get, I'll close as a just in case, so I don't take on too many and if I find that I can manage just fine with whatever frequency I get, I'll open up again~ Now, I await your pms and thank you so much for reading! <3

Last edited:
*Added Captain Mizuki to OPM cravings, Rumi/Rabbit Hero: Miruko to MHA/BNHA cravings, and general info to the thread~

Back
Top Bottom