Infamous Guild (FxF)

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
Looking for a girl for the following plot.

Everything starts in the continent of Askal, for thousands of years 86% of the continent had been controlled by the Galian Empire. More ir leas 150 years ago the Empire fell, not at the hands of the enemy Kingdoms but due ti the corruption ofcthe noblese which led to many civil wars.
The Empire was a garanty of order, when it fell many new Kingdoms rised and started fighting each other for territory, with the chaos also cané many bandits and deserters who started attacking innocent people and raiding villages, the smell of desth and blood also lured many monsters near the cities and towns.

This is how 20 years after the fall of the Empire, 130 years ago, a Guild was formed in the Kingdom of Rodos, The Mercenary Guild, retired soldiers and ex-adventurers who would take any kind of job, from monster hunting and bounty hunting to collect medicinal herbs or other kind of errands. As Rodos was at the heart of the continent news from exploits of the mercenaries reached all the other Kingdoms so the Guild started accepted jobs from all parts of Askal.

I was thinking that Your characters could be a young noblewoman from an X Kingdom sent in a carriage to Marty the Prince from an Y kingdom bit is captured by bandits. My character rescues her while she in on a trip yo a Z Kingdom for a job. Amazed by such an heroic way of life your character decides to follow mine.

Back
Top Bottom