Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Duchess and Maids Medieval BDMS Play

MageAnna

Meteorite
Thank you for reading my request. I will be constricting it shortly. You may review list of plays related to my fantasy

I am looking for submissive female to join FxF in BDSM group role play.

126228_992450236.jpg

Last edited:
I am also interested, if this, or any other like this is open still.
Would it be Medieval, Historical (other than medieval) or Fantasy?

Gabriel,

I normally tailor such details to an existing team. Another words, once we have a cohesive team, this will become negotiable and will be defined by a team.

And if you ask my opinion, I usually go for a medieval fantasy based on the real historical events.

It sounds interesting. And seems interesting to! :)

I would play a female, or if asked maybe a herm (as in: also having a pussy, usually no outwards balls), and the idea that some servant or lower ranked females (at least looks like that) just start having their way with MC sounds kinky!

For the plot, I have a couple of ideas:
- Me playing a princess, who has to be saved from pre-marriage self-explorations, so she gets some help... maybe the help is a secret female noble society, maybe she gets maid of honors...
- The same, but it is more like she can't be married easily, because her small extra... and there is someone who would do anything to make it a very big, distracting, hard to hide part of any marriage idea of the royal family.
- Me playing a rich wife, or low level noble female, who gets chosen by witches to make her into a scapegoat both as their paschal lamb for their Satan, and both as the fall girl for the witch hunters instead them.
- Also, I was always interested if playing a female paladin or knight in fantasy could be kinkified... From armor, weapons, to her mount... She should have a couple of helpful hench-women around her to help her through the ropes, after all..

I'd be interested in joining in as well~

Back
Top Bottom