Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Wolf in disguise seeking RP

maxpower4141

Planetoid
Hello,

Interested in both long term and short role plays. I am someone who prefers a sense of realism in his playing, but pushing limits and going beyond the traditional boundaries exploring scenarios, concepts, and kinks. The underlying basis of MC is one of being a confident and attractive individual who is experienced in perpetuating a positive gentleman like persona in order to gain trust and loyalty from a female he seeks to have. He is not outright abusive, but will manipulate to get what he think is rightfully his. He uses his words as oppose to just brute force to encourage a female to follow his requests. I very much have a Dom personality, however, it is not a requirement to have D/s dynamics in the role play. I also enjoy playing an outright chauvinistic guy someone that your Mom would warn you about, your friend's would tell you to stay away.

In terms of kinks I am very open below is just a few of them.

Forced clothes wearing
Spanking
Rough Sex
Cum Marking
Cuckhold

NOT interested in extreme violence, scat, or vore.

Pairings

Bully - Victim's Mother/ Sister/Friend
Boss - Subordinate
Subordinate - Boss
Husband's Friend/Boss - Faithful Wife
Football Player - Nerd/naive girl
Personal Trainer - Married Woman
Wife - Sperm Donor

My preference is a slow burn where there is buildup.

Thank you,

Last edited:
Looking to do roleplay focused on a particular female type. Curvy, voluptuous women. Specifically someone that is shy, nerdy, or just inexperienced.

MC is a Dominant, fit, attractive male that looks to exploit and evolve YC. Views women with curves as meant for breeding. Looking to make a girl dependent emotionally and sexually. Not interested in a relationship, just using YC for his enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom