Territorial beasts/monsters

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Hello there this is a new idea and something that’s on my head that is vague in the idea of what or how the idea gets played out but has a central idea that has been on my head.

Forced to leave their homes to avoid kingdoms fighting people are leaving the areas consumed by war and traveling to a safe location. In the mad scramble to get away things are disturbed, lands that lay untouched for generations are trampled upon and invaded by those seeking safety and waking a beast or monster that is highly territorial. Most people usually would be hunted and killed but this time it hunts down a female stealing her away in the confusion smart enough to realize she would be left behind by her people.

The woman in particular now stuck in the beasts lair is subject to every perversion of its desires and eventually will come to terms that it is now her only protector and it brings her food, it serves her like its mate so she must come to terms that she must serve it willingly in the same way.

The beast in question is very open to imagination, real or fantasy as long as it’s much more intelligent than other creatures, could be a demon, chimera or some other mythical creature if you want.

Some of the kinks I’m looking for:
Beastiality
Anal
Oral
Non-con
Forced nudity
Rough sex
Giant cock

Some kinks we could have depending on the creature:
Bondage
Drugged/lactation
Gang bang

The only kinds of creatures I would like to avoid:
Insects and monkeys, sorry just something about these kinds of scenes don’t fit for me.

Back
Top Bottom