Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking For Some Roleplays

LukeDeadwood

Sack of Potatoes
Hello to you, whoever you are that is reading this. The name is LukeDeadwood (obviously), but please, call me Luke. Pleased to meet you. I'm gonna list a few rules/things about me first, so that way we can avoid some awkward situations, then I'll get to the good stuff. So just bear with me, alright? I'll try to keep them short and sweet.

1. Post Length: I don't have a preference as to how much you type so long as it's not a one-liner. I myself try to type at least a couple paragraphs, but if you can't handle that I'm more than happy to type less. I will try to match my partner's post length.
  2. Grammar: I like consider myself average in terms of literacy. I am not at all the best, but I still aim to go as high as I can. You don't have to follow me on that and I won't harp on you for any kind of errors, especially if English is not your first language (English is a bitch, trust me I know). I just ask that there's no text-speech. It's only acceptable if it's OOC, part of a character's speech pattern or there's a part where the characters are texting(duh).
  3. Roleplay Style and Format: Generally, I prefer roleplaying over PM's as that's typically where I get notifications from. I don't mind roleplaying over threads, so if that's your preference just let me know. I stay away from things like Skype and Discord as I primarily use my phone and those apps do not like my phone. I could probably roleplay over Emails, F-List or hell, even Google Docs. But chances for those first two are slim. As for how I roleplay, I go 3rd person, but if you like 1st or 2nd then you do you man. I won't complain or stop you because we each have our own style and it would be unfair of me to try and change yours.
  4. F-List: The link to my F-List for those of you on mobile and can't see my signature. F-list - Warning. If you're curious about some kinks, just ask me. But what's under the No will stay there.
  5. Fandoms: I have absolutely no problems with playing in a world that already exists. Game, movie, TV show, books, whatever. So long as we both know them, let's go for it. But keep in mind that I do not play as fandom characters. Nothing against them and I have no problems with you playing as one if you want, but just now that I personally will not play as one. I feel limited by what has already been set out for them and the expectations others have of them, and it stresses me out. So I will stick with OCs if you don't mind. Here is a list of Fandoms that actually know and will be willing to play.
  6. Characters: It's not a requirement by any means, but just know that if there's a chance for me to play as multiple characters, I will take. That doesn't the others will be main characters unless the plot calls for it (I.E: harems or brothers). If we plan on doing an actual story instead of a one-shot, I would love to have character development. And for the positions of my characters, I can go either bottom, top, dominant, or submissive, but just know that I adore switch characters. And buff bottom boys, I love playing as those too. If you want, you can check out the character list I have here. Just...it's not very extensive because I've been a big time slacker.
  7. Plot: Plot...the thing that should always be talked over before beginning a roleplay. Whether it's only a snippet of a thing or a long-term roleplay, we must talk over how we'd like for this to go. We don't have to go in full depth in the beginning if it's for a long-term one, oh God no, but we should definitely keep in contact and talk at some point about what we want to happen. And I don't have a plot and smut ratio. It can be more story or more smut, but so long as some sex happens at some point I'm happy.
  8. Gender: For those of you wondering...yes, I am a girl in real life and yes I prefer playing male characters for MxM. If that bothers you, turn back right now. Otherwise, I welcome you with open arms. And no, I don't care what gender you are in real life. That'd be super hypocritical of me.
  9. Questions/OOC Stuff: If there's anything you feel you need to ask me, or if there's any ideas or your own that you wish to share, then just go for it man. I'm here to have a good time and so are you. Roleplaying is a two way street here. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. If you want any helpful criticism or if you just want to talk, I'm here. If not, then that's okay too. If you want me to change something in a post, I'll do it--you just gotta ask and respect it if I ask the same of you. I'm a very lenient person that only asks for politeness and respect.

Okay, so it wasn't as short and sweet as I wanted, but I think that about does it for now. If you have any questions about anything that I might not have addressed up above, as I said, just ask me. If not, then let's carry on to the important parts of this request thread.

Pairings:

Hopefully something will stick out and catch your eye. If not, then it's just a hit and a miss I suppose but that's okay. For here, these are just a bunch of different pairings that I like doing. Is that all of them? Of course not! And as for which role I'd rather play...well for a lot of them I won't really have a preference, but if I happen to have a role that I do want to play I'll underline it. And if a happen to have a specific pairing I'm craving, it'll be in bold. Just as a warning, some of these may be dark whereas others will not.
  • Teacher/Principal x Student
  • Bully x The Bullied
  • Delinquent x The Bullied
  • Delinquent x Honor Student/Head of the Student Body (Bonus if Delinquent Bottoms)
  • The Rich x The Poor
  • Boss(es) x Employee(s)
  • Cop(s) x Criminal(s)
  • Corrupt Cop x Cop
  • Kidnapper(s) x Kidnapped
  • Murderer/Rapist x Victim/Fellow Murderer/Rapist (or hell, make it a threesome)
  • Assassin x Target/Other Assassin
  • Stalker x The Stalked
  • Brother x Brother
  • Father x Adopted Son
  • Prisoner(s) x Prisoner/Wrongfully Accused
  • Foreigner x Local
  • Celebrity(s) x Fan/Bodyguard
  • Thief x The Person They Robbed
  • Soldier x Enemy Soldier/Higher Up
  • Scientist(s) x Experiment(s)(could be humanoids or monsters)
  • Chief Mobster x Rival/Underling/Detective
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Vampire(s) x Human
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Demon(s) x Human(s)
  • Ghost/Spirit x Human
  • Monster(s)/Alien(s) x Hunter(s)
  • Prince/King x Prince/King/Bodyguard/Commoner
  • Mage x Apprentice/Bodyguard/Summoned Being
  • Master x Slave
  • Angel(s) x Demon(s)
  • Guardian Angel x Their Charge(s)
  • God x Other God/Worshiper/Sacrifice
  • Confident Flirt x Expert at not taking a hint
  • Chaotic Son of a Bitch x Somebody normal/innocent
  • Pure Innocent x Reforming Villain
  • Anybody x Small Infatuated Woodland Creature
  • Emotionally Constipated x Bubbly Idiot
  • Someone "Pure" But Is Actually Scary x Someone "Scary" But Is Actually Pure
  • A love triangle turned into an OT3
  • Cunning Bastard x The One Who Is In Trouble In Every Sense Of the Word
Again, this is by far not all of the pairings that I enjoy. Also know that we can mix and match any of these to our hearts desires. They don't have to be just what's there. For example: celebrity and their stalker, thief and a prince, monster and a prince, etcetera. And they can be used however, such as a group of demons with one human or a group of humans with one demon, and the logic can be applied to the cops and criminals and so on and so forth. Let's just get creative with it, yeah?

Ideas:

Alright, so this section is split into two parts. One part is a bunch of plot ideas that I've been thinking about and sitting on for a long time. Some plots will have set parameters on my end for it, meaning I've already got a character(or a set of characters) that I plan on using for it, but overall all plots are open for discussion as to where it can go. These will be more long term, so if that isn't your forte feel free to skip them. The second part of this section is just a bunch of scenarios that I thought about doing or have been thinking about doing. It's nothing too detailed, and they don't have any actual story set in motion for them, so just pick whichever thought you like and go whichever direction you want. They can be long or they can be short, either one is fine with me. For both sections, I'll be adding more over time.
The Taste of Poison
For the longest the city had been under the rule of vampires without the human populace ever knowing. Any other species that tried to get in was either chased out by the coven that was there or quickly disappeared without a trace. Aside from it being split into two clans, the coven had complete and total control thanks to it's leader. Then enter Cayen, a man who was far from ordinary but just wanted a place to lie low for a while to keep his 'secrets' under wraps. After a few months of hiding he had a complete meeting of chance with one of the city's vampire occupants, Dominic: a man that was built enough to look like one punch could knock somebody's head off but in reality had the personality of a soft marshmallow. His life slowly but surely spiraled from there, soon running into Red, another vampire with a hot-headed temper and a well-known hatred for everything vampire. Then he was meeting Noel, a little halfling that was inexperienced in a lot of things and had a major sweet tooth; and Dix, a human who had a business based off of the turf war between the two clans. None of them could really tell you how it happened, but somehow, someway, Cayen's identity as a hunter and mercenary was found out and an uproar occurred, leading Cayen to be hunted down to either be taken as a pet or put down like a wild animal. But thanks to his 'secret' and little clique he found himself a part of, the war was ended with Cayen holding the leader's bloodied head in his hand and the crowns of leadership being placed on his and the other's heads. All while the humans were completely unaware. But now that everything has settled down, it's all peaceful now. No careless or unnecessary deaths that need to be covered up, no fighting, no 'dens' where unwilling humans are kept like cattle...peaceful. Or so they thought.

• Okay, yeah...there was a lot more exposition for that than what I meant to have for this one, but here it is. Basically, the roleplay takes place shortly after that whole backstory up there, which is based on a story that I had actually been writing at some point but lost all that I wrote. So the basis of this idea is that either more vampires, perhaps a pack of werewolves, maybe demons, or a group of hunters, whatever(sky is the limit here) moves in and basically threatens everything Cayen and the others have going on. It can either be a thing where the good guys win, or the bad guys lose. I can play as any one of my characters or all of them if you're daring enough to try and take that on, and you can play as either a human that got dragged in on it or one of the above mentioned species. As I said, the sky is the limit here.
  • As a quick side note: Red is actually on my character list, however the others have not been added because I'm just that big of a lazy jackass. I do, however, have all of them typed out in a Google Doc here. It's just not as an extensive sheet as Red's but it's something I suppose.

The Monsters Under The Bed
For the longest time he had been able to see things that nobody else could ever see. The ghost of somebody's father watching over them, the little fairy that comes by to chase the bad dreams away from children, the little fox that grinned as it caused someone to trip...the monster that lived under his bed. They used to scare him at first, but then he got used to it. Some he could befriend, others didn't want anything to do with him, and the rest just wanted to be a giant pain in his ass. Whatever the case, he grew used to it. But now that he's on his own, moving to a new town and into a new apartment complex, he's in completely new territory. He's never dealt with monsters like these, ones that could hide themselves from even his sight and roam so freely to torment the people that live there. And now that they know he can see them, what will they do to him?

• For this little idea, I plan for it to be multiple monsters, but it doesn't necessarily have to be. And whether or not they're humanoid, just plain demons, or actual full on monsters, I'll leave that for you to decide because I'm alright with either one. I won't lie, there's a little part of me that would like to play as the human for this one, but I don't have to play that role. Either way, this could be very smut-driven or story-driven.

Tangled In The Web
"If you see this man, avoid all contact at all costs if possible and contact the authorities immediately. He is extremely volatile and incredibly dangerous. Dozens have already been hospitalized with three confirmed deaths. I repeat, this man in incredibly danger--" Nico had to look away from the TV, clenching his jaw as he pulled the cap lower to cover his face more. No...he hadn't meant to hurt those people. It had been an accident. They had weapons and planned to hurt him. He was scared. He didn't know what else to do. He panicked! And he felt bad, he felt so, so bad for how he hurt those people. He didn't mean it...but he didn't want to go back to that place and he wasn't going to let them take him back. Not after how hard he worked to be free. He fought so much to get away! Nico shook his head and looked down at the old bag in his hand that he had stolen, glancing from the items he'd put inside of it and back to the man that was standing at the counter not paying attention. He swallowed thickly as he looked back to the shelf of food in front of him...this was bad, stealing these things that weren't his...but he had no other choice. He'd go hungry and it was already hard dealing with the cold at night. He had to do what he had to do to get away...

• So a little backstory to this partial intro that I'm bound to edit at some point: A well known corporation by the name of Yulily has dedicated itself to researching and curing all illnesses and diseases known to man. Ranging from hereditary heart failure to cancer, from cystic fibrosis to paralyzation, from athlete's foot to the flu, they study and work to cure them all permanently. Funded by the government, they work to help those in need to make for a better world that doesn't have to worry about healthcare. But little do people know how they work to reach their goals...human experimentation. Be their candidates willing, coerced, or taken right off of the streets, Yulily sends their subjects through grueling tests and experiments to tests the limits of their bodies and the serums that were injected in to them. Every day a new serum is created, and every day it's tested on a subject to see it's effects and how it changes them. Some gain special abilities they never had before and some grow monstrous, some heal like they hadn't just been bedridden while others only grow worse. All the while forgetting who they are, becoming pawns of the Corporation and the government that funds them to be used however is deemed fit of them.
  • Now with that backstory out of the way, time to discus the roleplay a little. My character, Nico, can be found here. As for your character, he could be a bounty hunter hired by the corporation, just a bystander swept up in the giant mess, he could be a researcher for Yulily, perhaps another test subject, whatever you please. Any idea you can add would be much appreciated. And I'd prefer if you didn't just message a response to the little intro I have above.

Touch of Nightshade

Deft hands clad in red gloves worked at his tie with the aide of he mirror, perfecting the Windsor knot that had become somewhat askew due to the partying crowd he had to maneuver through. Faintly the cheery music flowed in through the door of the bathroom. A smirk pulled at his lips as he then straightened his fancy black overcoat before reaching up. He lifted the partial rabbit mask that covered only the upper face of his face so he could fix his glasses before settling the mask back down. Glancing down at the underside of his wrist he pulled his sleeve up, looking to his rather expensive watch so he could read the time the miniature clock gave. The scene out there wouldn’t remain upbeat and light for much longer.
August, infamous spy, hacker and assassin for hire. Nightshade was what he was known by in the underground and the dark web. He was the best in his field. Nobody knew their way around poison the way he did. All it took was the slightest of contact with a bane of his creation, and in a matter of mere moments the toxins would reach the target’s heart and kill them swiftly before fading from their bloodstream without a trace. And just like his poisons, Nightshade was gone from the scene of the crime without a sign that he’d even been there. Aside from the corpse he was leaving behind, of course. And speaking of which...

A full blown grin crossed his face as he heard the faint shrieking of someone cutting through the tone of the party, the cry almost going unheard from his current location. “Right on time,” August chuckled as he peeked back down at his watch. This job had been far too easy. Even a rookie could’ve managed something as simple as this. Murder some rich bastard during the special event that was being thrown in his name? Piece of cake. With a snort of pride he straightened his tie once more and gave his reflection a final once over before turning on his heel. He never saw the blow coming when he opened the bathroom door.

—————

The splitting migraine that rattled through his head was the first thing that alerted August of his conscious returning. It ached throughout the left side of his head, starting at his temple and blooming along the curve of skull. Whoever hit him gave him a real good crack—it nearly made him nauseous when he lifted his head. The second thing he noticed that he couldn’t see when he opened his eyes. Since he highly doubted that whatever blow that had been dealt to him blinded him, so a blindfold was what left him in darkness. Then the third thing that came to his attention was that he was tied to the chair he was sat upon. Wriggling his body just slightly, the man quickly found his wrists, ankles, and most of his upper body were bound to the piece of furniture.

Scoffing August rolled his head on his shoulders, ignoring the jack-hammering aches and ringing in his ears so he could listen. He could hear the vague breathing of someone nearby and he scowled. “Can I help you?” He questioned snarkily, the sarcasm highly apparent in his voice. “Pay to hire, you know. Kidnapping won’t get you anywhere.” Oh he was very positive that whoever his kidnapper was, they weren’t here for his services. But he wasn’t about to play the part of a helpless whelp.

1. So this one was really long so I felt the need to put it in it's own little spoiler--well, two spoilers apparently, but just bear with that please. Anyway, the only little side note that I have for this is that the roleplay can go any way. Maybe someone wants information out of August, maybe it's payback someone is looking for? Perhaps the 'rich guy' mentioned above had been tipped off about his presence? Maybe someone is looking to break him and make him their personal little killer pet? It could be anything really, or some mix of those options. I'm good with anything here.

1. Omegaverse. "Oh, how original", you might be thinking. But what I've been thinking about is an omega that ends up topping and dominating the Alpha instead of the normal way things are supposed to go. Wouldn't that be a fun twist to write about?
  2. How about a marooned captain? Could be with his crew, or just him. Any way works.
  3. A hive mind or some telepathic creature that can control the actions of others without taking full control over their mind. Either it's invading, somebody stumbles upon, or it hunts down prey for whatever. It's a big free for all here.
  4. A character dies, only to wake back up in their bed that same morning like nothing happened. Could be something similar to Happy Death Day, something having to do with the entity Death, or anything.
  5. Soulmates. Perhaps everything is black and white before the soulmates meet, maybe there's incomplete tattoos, or the words of the significant other's first words to somebody are on their skin. Or maybe they can communicate with one another via the whole writing thing? Maybe soulmates can't hurt one another and they meet during some fight. So many things that can be done with this one little scenario.
  6. A telepath who is absolutely sick from the migraines they're getting from the loudest internal screaming that's coming from the next room.
  7. An imaginary friend that turns out to be not so imaginary after all.
  8. Somebody is murdered by a serial killer and buried, however they are immortal and choose to "haunt" the person that killed them.
  9. A sacrifice is thrown into a volcano(or whatever), and it is unexpected when they walk back out.
  10. Character A rescues the life of a family member or friend of Character B. Character B turns out to be someone who is either on top of the most well known company or is the most well known mafia man.
  11. Dream meetings, people who meet through dreams and think it's only dreams until they run into each other in person.
  12. Heroes and villains...how original, yes I know.
  13. A character's cat(or dog or whatever pet) keeps getting in their way of daily life and is just annoying them. Little do they somebody is trying to kill them and said pet is trying to protect them.

Kinks:

These by far are not all of the kinks that I enjoy, as my F-List will show. These are just things that I'm currently craving. I'll be sure to list whether or not it's receiving or giving, or if I want that specifically my character and what not. I'll even be sure to add a little * if I'm craving some over the others.
  • 3+ Penetration *
  • Affection and Aftercare **
  • Begging
  • Blindfolds/Other Sensory Deprivation **
  • Bloodplay *
  • Cock warming
  • Consensual, Dub-con, and Non-con
  • Cuddling **
  • Cum facials, both hard and soft
  • Dirty talk **
  • Discipline *
  • Double Penetration ***
  • Gags
  • Heat/Rut **
  • Kidnapping (my character preferably) *
  • Knotted Cocks and Tying
  • Male Pregnancy (includes oviposition and rapid as well) ***
  • Monsters/Aliens (doesn't matter if they're humanoid or not) *
  • Polyamory ***
  • Possessiveness/Jealousy
  • Praise/Reassurances **
  • Romance *
  • Roughness **
  • Sadism/Masochism
  • Small Dom and Big Sub *
  • Tantric Sex *
  • Tattoos
  • Tentacles *
  • Virginity(oral and anal) ***
Now keep in mind that just because I'm craving certain kinks does not we have to use them all together or all at once. And know that this doesn't mean I'm turning anything other than what's listed down. I'm more than willing to roleplay whatever so long as you also throw a bone my way too. Roleplaying is a two way street after all.

Characters:

Characters that I've been wanting to play as. Yes, I've got my character list that's neglected all to Hell except for my two new people, but damn if I haven't been wanting to play as specific people lately. SO I decided to make a section for that--if you don't like any of my ideas or maybe you don't have any ideas of your own, maybe this will spark something. Who knows. At least I tried, right? And keep in mind I can tweak anything on anyone to fit any story we do, though certain parts of certain things will stay the same. Just keep it in mind.

My baby boy twins. The boys that I absolutely adore the most despite all of the horrible things I've done to them. The boys that deserve all the love. As a heads up, this is an updated version of the one that is on my list, so disregard the old one for the time being. I intend on having two parts to them, one of them when they're younger and another when they're older, because they're still my universal babes and for once in a blue moon(pun not intended) I actually have an idea on where I want to go with people. Again I’m willing to change factors about these boys, but the whole vendetta aspect will remain the same, as well as the dark themes and such that's mentioned. Also I've got some supernatural elements in mind for them, but for now I chose not to include them in the sheets. If it's an interest, I'll mention them in discussion.
"I know my brother better than anyone, and I know that he's still blaming himself."
"This world isn't worth it...but so long as I still have my priorities I refuse to let it win."

Theme Songs: Aura - Panic Room, Acoustic Version, Missio - The Darker The Weather The Better The Man

Name: Kaerius Dyer(left), but Kae works
Positions: He's still a bonafide switch in all aspects.
Appearance: He hasn't grown since he was 17, so he remains at 5'10. However, his body has filled out more from the amount of exercise he's committed himself to. He has an athletic body, perfect for the amount of fighting, climbing, and running he does, but Kae still maintains the 'pretty boy' trait he's always had. Think of...an exotic dancer of sorts, if you will. His hair has actually grown out out some, extending past his waist now, and there are now more red highlights present among the waterfall of silver. He has less piercings before, now having three simple studs in his right ear, his snake bites, and his belly button piercing. He has three tattoos in total: the first is this one here in the same placement(though with the grey being black and the black parts being a dark red), the second is this one upon his back (though done in a beautiful array of colors, starting with ruby red at the cross that branches off into a deep amethyst color further out in the wings and ending with sapphire), and finally the third and final one is the name Prism which is done in bold yet intricate lettering that travels vertically down his right bicep (an homage to the younger brother he and Veeios lost). His eyes are still yellow, but are a tone brighter now and pop even more thanks to his use of eyeliner. He has plenty of scars, but those can be explored later.
Profile: Much like his younger self, Kaerius exudes an aura of friendliness tied to his persona of being laid back. Thanks to his looks and his lineage attracting attention, he's well accustomed to dealing with people and knows how to play with words to get what he wants out of someone--typically either information or sex. Almost always he's found grinning or smirking, taking few situations seriously and brushing things off his shoulder nonchalantly as he casually cracks a joke about something or other. He can be cocky and often seems to enjoy heckling anyone who may threaten him. He’s quick on his feet and is often times flirtatious and provocative. He doesn't take anything personal and can take whatever is thrown his way in stride...or so he let's people believe. Although Kaerius seems to be one cocky bastard that's immune to others, in all reality he's soft and can be easily hurt. His emotions can get the better of him and can result in him being turned into a mess if certain feelings are hit just right. He's hardly the free spirit he used to be, for now he's held down by his anxieties. Panic attacks, irrational phobias, OCD...you name it. He's become a heavy smoker because of it and even needs a nightlight on some occasions despite being a full fledged adult--though he'd never admit that. He tries his best to conceal it and 9/10 times successfully hides it, at least until something happens with his twin. Without an explanation many might think Kae's concerns for his brother are unnecessary, but he's deeply afraid for his brother. He knows the problems his brother has been suffering from and hates that he doesn't know how to help, and he has the constant worry that sooner or later Vee will snap and go off on some suicide mission that he won't be able to prevent. The thought terrifies him more than anything, and he would do whatever it takes to keep it from coming true.
Bio: Once upon a time, Kaerius was more than happy with the kind of life he lived. He had a house and didn't have to live on the streets like when he was a child, he didn't have to get away with stealing food or money, he could have a shower whenever he pleased, he got everything that he wanted for once without having to run to avoid trouble. Sure, being brought into the family that was rumored to be the head mafia in the city(which it really was, as well as notorious hitmen, thieves, the whole shebang) had it's little issues and things he had to do with dirty work, but he was surprisingly okay with it. There were no problems on his end and he wore the title well with no regret. But things started getting...well, rocky is one way to put it, after their adopted father and (begrudgingly)mother passed away due to a car accident. The family "business" was left to them as was the responsibility of taking care of their younger brother, Prism. Things started to gradually get uglier as the years passed though it wasn't anything he couldn't handle--he never personally took part in certain deals or torture, he just stuck to break-ins, theft and infiltration, jobs that he was(and still is) the best at. This is where his side of the story differs from Vee's. He wasn't home at the time of the...incident, having been off on a job across the state. He wasn't prepared for the news that was awaiting him when he returned: his home had been burned down, Veeios was hospitalized and Prism was dead. And after seeing Veeios so broken down, the brutality of the situation smacked him dead in the face and for the first time in a long time he had to look at life realistically. Worries from the past resurfaced. Hard. They had to fend for themselves again, kill or be killed and hope they'd be able to see the next day. For almost four years they've been off the grid, living carefully and off of cash only as they hunt down those responsible for the damage that's been done. While working through all of the new and complicated twists and turns that head their way, of course.

Name: Veeios Dyer(right), though Vee/V is fine enough
Position: Preferably a bottom, though I could accept him as a switch, and will be submissive in the beginning
Appearance: Although Veeios stands at 6'1 1/4, he's been prone to slouching a bit so he appears shorter. Much like Kaerius, his hair has grown out some (mainly that of his bangs), though his has darkened over the years. And contrary to how he appears in the image, he doesn't dress as fancy or professional anymore due to the injury he sustained. His choice of clothes are more casual now and mainly dark colored and form fitting. Though his shirt is almost always tucked into his nice jeans and he always looks clean, rarely ever having a speck out of place much like before--can often be seen with glasses when he's reading or looking closely at something. He also has his own fair share of athletic muscles however not as much for the fact he can't quite exercise the way he used to. As for his injury, it is a terrible burn of varying degree, covering a majority of the entirety of his right arm including his hand, leading to limited mobility and causing pain if used beyond certain limits. Usually he'll keep the appendage wrapped from just beneath his shoulder down to his fingers, supporting it with a sling. He has scars that can be furthered explored later and he has no piercing, although does have tattoos of his own. The first one is this one here, however minus the cat on his ass. The second one is the same tattoo Kaerius has of Prism's name, however it is located on his left bicep due to the burn on his right one. More often than not, he has prominent dark circles under his eyes(which are also sharper and more golden than Kaerius').
Profile: Veeios, without a doubt, is the polar opposite of his twin in terms of dealing with people. He is cold and reserved, having built a wall around himself to keep people who don't belong out. He is serious and stoic, taking even the slightest bit of danger to heart and will try to put it to a halt before it can get worse. He is the kind of man that will always have backup plans A-Z should something happen, being the quick and thorough thinker he is. As he is no longer the gentleman and charmer he was when he was younger, Vee shows little kindness to strangers and will very rarely extend a hand to help them unless he was the one to cause the problem. He has trust issues, and so naturally he doesn't trust them and doesn't like them being around unless there's a reason behind it, even in public scenarios. And he likes it even less when they come near him—he’s unable to stand being touched by someone he isn't close with. One might think it has to do with germs or something, but really it's due to him being sensitive to touch. Headstrong and stubborn, he’s not likely to back down from whatever he’s set his mind on--meaning he’s hellbent on getting payback on the people who’ve hurt his family. Nobody will get away with standing in his way, and if anybody tries to stop him or even attempt to hurt his brother he’ll cut them down with no remorse. Veeios is not the type of man who is afraid to get dirty with his work, that part of him remains the same, however the thing that is different about this is his “dark side”, which consists of what is easily described as a suicidal sociopath. He tries to fight that part, honest to God he tries for the sake of his brother, but the nightmares he suffers from and the insecurities/fears that not even Kae knows about makes it difficult. Dealing with the emotional and mental weight he bears is the worst fight he’s ever fought the and is the worst he’s still fighting, but he’ll be damned if he lets it consume him.
Bio: The beginning part to this story is much like his brother's, as one could expect. He had a roof over his head, he didn't have to get into scraps to get by, there was no constant struggle for survival...it was the ideal situation despite who their new father was so of course he was all for it. Where it differs so early on is that it's because it was especially since it secured a safe place for Kaerius. Life was far from the bad it used to be, and for that reason he could easily bear whatever trials and dirty work that was thrown his way for the sake of keeping it as best as possible. Catering towards the rich, men and women, teachers and other students, whoever he needed to charm to keep up the good looks of his family, doing whatever job that was required of him. He didn’t mind doing any of it so long as it meant the grand upkeep of their 'extravagant' life. Though it unraveled slightly with the untimely passing of their father, and suddenly all of the business' responsibility was left in his and Kae's care along with protecting his family. It was a complicated task of suddenly dealing with the unanticipated circumstance. But after those years of taking care of his twin, he settled into his new position with surprising ease and he held it with pride. Alongside Kae, he became the best in the business. Gathering intel, taking somebody out, stealing something from somebody that didn't deserve, he managed it all alongside catering to his brothers. The devotion he had for them was well known, and where his story further divides from Kaerius is that it was weaponized against him. To keep it simple, they were attacked, Veeios got caught in the fire that had been started, and Prism slaughtered in front of him--the only luck he had that night was that Kaerius hadn't been there. After that night, the moment he was capable, he took himself and Kaerius into hiding, living on the run while also hunting down those responsible behind what happened. Very little contact has been made with those that worked within the "family", with only special exceptions. One of which involves a...really not long story involving the fact that Veeios has a child on the way, but it is another story for a different time.​

Here is what my thread was like previously. Everything here still applies, I just wanted to change things and add new stuff.
Supernatural/Fantasy
These ideas do not involve the TV show Supernatural, they are much more open to character and species outlines. Characters can look however you please and species can either be "real"(like real life myths) or fictional of your design, and the same logic applies to if it's a medieval type setting - have fun and be creative!

1. A fantasy world where an evil deity is released to spread corruption: For this roleplay, there are two kingdoms - two very close kingdoms that have been allies since the very first war. But then an old god, one that is evil beyond words and one that had been sealed away since ancient times, has been set free to unleash his chaos upon the world. The princes from both kingdoms, among others, are the only ones who are immune to the God's chaotic powers of influence of hatred and war, and they must come together. However they have never seen eye-to-eye, they have never gotten along when left alone--so how will they fare now that they must join together to ban this evil? This can obviously be a PrincexPrince thing, but if you lean towards darker themes this can just as easily turn in a PrincexGodxPrince thing.
  2. PriestxEvil Creature: This one is little bit self-explanatory and pretty simple. A priest, someone pure and innocent ends up becoming hunted by a creature of the night, be it a werewolf or demon or vampire, any creature that you can think of that is believed to be inherently evil. It started off as a simple bumping-of-arms when they first ran into one another, but it slowly became more and more often that the two ran into one another, or maybe the priest simply caught a glance of the other, all the while the innocent one was unknowing that the stranger was a creature plotting to use him for his own gains.
  3. Mercenary/HunterxMythical Creature: For this one, a mercenary or hunter of mythical creatures gets hired to take out a rare creature, one that they've never once encountered but believes it to be hazardous so he sets out to take it down. But little do they know the reasoning behind the creature to come out of hiding - mating season. The creature, feeling the overwhelming need to find and claim a suitable mate as theirs, scours the countryside in order to satisfy it's instincts. Then when a human - the hunter - stumbles into it's nest, it finds itself taking the form of a human male(or not if you're into that), so it decides to take what it was so graciously given, whether the human is willing or not. So I won't lie, I would prefer to play the role as hunter for this one because I've already got ideas for him, not to mention I just like it when a top-seeming guy gets taken by a bigger guy. Or guys, since I would be up for a gang bang on this idea.
  4. Summoning Gone Wrong: This one is cliche and is also self explanatory. Though I have quite some twists in mind that could be used. Perhaps it was an accidental summoning, in that it wasn't even the summoner but an onlooker or a friend who accidentally completed the spell while the true summoner stepped out for a moment? Maybe just a paper cut on a mortal dealt by a book of spells was enough to attract a demon? Or maybe it's not even a demon at all and is actually an angel that has become corrupt over the years. Or maybe it's neither, and it's actually someone or something that had been sealed away, only to have been released due to a mispronounced word or wrong ingredient, or maybe it was also an accident from someone who is just a plain ol' average Joe. Or maybe it's a team summoning, and the two wizards either the wrong being or get multiple beings? This one is open to quite a bit of interpretation and could really go many different ways(either light or dark), and I'm willing to play either side on this. Though honestly I'd love to do the last one, with either ending to it.

Sci-Fi
This topic could involve a lot of other things, like it could have supernatural people in it and what not, but for the most part the plot and characters are centered around technology and space and whatnot. You know, science fiction stuff - hence sci-fi. And much like with the previous topic, species can be existing species or something entirely made up on your part. The explanations for these go a little more in depth than the previous ones.

1. Futuristic Resistance: This has to do with the future being based all around advanced technology--automatic doors that great you when you return home, ramen noodle bowls that can heat themselves, robotic hairbrushes, just about anything you can think of had been integrated with technology. The most famous pieces of technology though would be the androids, the most advanced technology that looks exactly like humans and act like them--they can eat, sleep, speak, everything that a human can they can do a well. And they're just about everywhere. They're assistants, they're teachers, they're a part of families--and unbeknownst to all of them, they're programmed with a secret command to kill every human when a signal is set off in the Hivemind they are connected to. All except for one, one of which was made in secret by a scientist aiming to prevent to the extinction of man, one that knows of the plans. However things go wrong and the Android is sent into hiding after the scientist is killed, leading him to a chance meeting with a kid on the street. What could possibly go wrong?
  2. Intergalactic War: This one is also pretty self explanatory here. It takes place in space, with many different kinds of planets and varying species. The majority of the universe in run by a main Government - one that takes absolute control and has no tolerance for laws breakers. Once it had been fair and just, but over the many years it slowly began to change from the inside out, slowly corrupting more and more of the higher-ups. In secret they began to break the very laws they created, doing whatever it took to snub out protesting and unwilling planets and even going as far as to create genetically engineered experiments as weapons to keep everyone in line and to retaliate with the resistance group that had been formed. But one day a handful of those experiments escaped, and the Government - wanting to prevent those weapons from getting into the "wrong hands", hired practically all known mercenaries and hunters in the universe to track them down and do whatever it took bring them back - even if it meant killing them and anyone else who got in the way. Which side are you on? The good, the bad, the I'd rather have this one be completely based off of original thoughts and ideas, including species, instead of being based off of Star Wars--because originality is more fun, but I won't be picky if you base someone from something off of that series.

Other
These are things that I don't necessarily have a set plot for, and could generally involve any sort of thing, but these are little ideas that I would be interested in doing something with. So if anything stands out, hook me up.

1. Apocalypse: It could be zombies, some sort of nuclear fallout(not like the game Fallout), some sort of dystopian universe where it's either kill or be killed, etc. I like settings such as this because of how diverse it and it's surviving characters can be.
    1. So I've actually been sitting on an apocalypse for awhile now. It ties into supernatural themes, involving someone who is immortal and left to travel the wild wastelands that are the remains of the Earth, surviving against the harsh environment, mutated creatures and other survivors. If this seems like something you might be into, then by all means feel free to hook me up and pick my brain a little bit.
  2. High School Hierarchy: Because who doesn't love the walls between high school statuses and then breaking said walls with a canon ball? Because who isn't sick of all the drama that comes with high school? It could be a nerd/outcast and his bully/bullies, maybe a jock and the outcast, maybe the richest kid with the poorest kid. They can be either light or dark, all depends on your interest. This one would be one of the few modern, actual human roleplays I'd be into doing.
  3. Rivals: Ah rivals, people who consider themselves sworn enemies but no matter what end up falling into a hate-love relationship. This could involve anything, actual humans, opposing vampires/werewolves or maybe one of each, a cool kid and a not-cool kid, enemy assassin, it could be anyone and anything. I had this as separate from the high school one since this one is much more open for debate and not restrained to high school alone.
  4. Crime: How do you feel about gangs/mafias? Somebody kidnapping someone else, be it modern or fantasy? Thieves, assassins and mercenaries? Boy do I love just about all of it. I'd happily work out some one-shot with someone or even a plot for long-term. There's all sorts of possibilities with this here, so go wild
    1. I also have a little thing for this. It's not much, but it's a Mafia related theme that I've had on my mind for a little bit. Depending on what you might be into, this one could go many different directions.
  5. Pirates: It doesn't matter to me if they're on the seas or if they're in space like in Treasure Planet, I love me some pirates. Adventure, action, supernatural and the mysterious, rough and/or tough men who have no problems with getting dirty? Yes please.
  6. Deities: I'm putting this here cause this could really fit in any time period with it's own kind of elements. But man do I enjoy the different mythologies with the different gods. Maybe a God travels down to earth and meets someone, maybe it's different Gods clashing against one another(we could spice it up and make them gods from different religions/mythologies), or maybe it's about the reincarnations of the different Gods(like a new Anubis or a reborn Hades). Whatever the case, I love the multitudinous deities.

• Alright, hopefully this new layout looks better than the old one. As a reminder, I'm only looking for MxM roleplays. Or if nonbinary is your thing, that's cool too--honestly so long as there's a cock I'm happy. Any-hooters...hopefully one thing or another caught your eye and if it did, hit me up! If not, well at least I gave it a go right? Either way, have a nice day/night wherever you are, and I hope you find whatever you're looking for.

Last edited:
Whoops, just now realizing that I didn't put any of the fandoms that I can do. Just keep in mind I don't do canon characters
(Minor exceptions would be the Dragonborn from Skyrim or the Grey Warden/Inquisitor from Dragon Age, cause let's be real they're original characters)

• Final Fantasy 3, 7-10, 12, 13, 15 and Type-0(If you know this one, I just might love you forever. It doesn't get nearly enough attention that it should, which is a little sad)
  • Devil May Cry (Including Reboot if you liked that one)
  • Skyrim/Oblivion
  • Dragon Age
  • Teen Titans
  • Code Lyoko (Although my memory might need to be refreshed a little just because it's been so long)
  • Harry Potter
  • Silent Hill (Movies and a few games)
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Dead Island
  • Resident Evil (Some movies, both animated and live action, along with the fourth game and up)
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (If you know this game, I will also love you)
  • NieR: Automata
  • Pokemon
  • Supernatural (This time I do mean the show)
  • Avatar the Last Airbender (Don't remember much about Korra because I wasn't able to watch much of it)
  • Inuyasha (Little bit rusty on this as well)
  • Naruto (I need to rewatch a bunch of shit, like holy hell)
  • One Piece (Can't even remember the last time I watched or read this)
  • Bleach (I'm putting this cause while I may not have been able to watch much of it, I do know about it. I would just need a refresher as to who the fuck is who, aside from Ichigo)
  • Kingdom Hearts (Not all games, I feel I should clarify that)
  • Full Metal Alchemist (Mainly the 2003 series, not Brotherhood)
  • FNaF (Not sure how many people are into that...but hey, here I am!)
  • Sally Face (Not sure how famous this game is, but I enjoy the concept of it very much)
  • BATIM (I mean...might as well add Bendy, right? It's also a pretty good concept)
  • Fate/Stay Night
  • Blue Exorcist (I never got to finish the anime, which is something I plan on doing, but I like to think I know a decent amount)
  • Darksiders
  • Red Dead Redemption (Don't know too much about the second game)
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Mortal Kombat
  • Stranger Things
  • Lucifer (minus the latest season though)
  • Voltron

I'll probably add more later on down the line, but for the time being I think this list is enough.

Last edited:
I've added a new thing to Supernatural/Fantasy, three new things to Other, and some more fandoms. So...yeah, let's see how this goes I guess

There's so many things I wanna do, but don't know which one I wanna do first...oh the life of being indecisive

Back
Top Bottom