Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Searching for Subs/Switches for some scenario ideas! (New plot added)

Trapcest

Super-Earth
Hey Hey!

So I'm currently seeking someone to play female characters who are sub to switch for some scenario ideas I had in my head! If any of these sound fun to you, let me know!!

The Invisible Boy
My character is a genius prodigy who somehow discovers a way to turn himself completely invisible. It could be through magical or scientific means, but either way he is able to essentially make himself invisible and visible again at will. Naturally he decides to take full advantage of this fact that he can now do pretty much whatever he wants and completely get away with it.
Am open to you playing female, male or futanari characters for this. Could be characters start out as female and my character forcibly transforms them into a futanari through similar means to how he made himself invisible (ie through magic or through science).

Descended from a Demon
My character is a perfectly normal boy living a perfectly normal life, until one day when something happens that triggers something inside of him and demon blood within him suddenly awakens, triggering his transformation into a demon/human hybrid.
For this my character could turn into either a more traditional kind of demonic creature, or even a hybrid of a human and a tentacle monster. I'd intend for him to transform back and forth, involuntarily at least at first before he eventually starts learning to control it.
Your character could be a mother or sister, a friend from school, a random girl from school, a random girl passing by at the time of the change, or open to other suggestions you might have.

New Classmate
Your character is the new student at school, having just transferred in after her family moved across the country to a small town that's also home to the main offices of the company her father works for, her father having been recently promoted and transferred there. At first things are going well, however upon taking her seat at school your character learns that her desk neighbour is the son of the CEO of the company her father works for and he's all too well aware of the power and influence that affords him. My character takes quite an interest in your character, not even asking before starting to get rather handsy with her. Naturally your character attempts to resist at first, but then he points out that he can very easily have her father not only fired, but blacklisted from both the company he works for and any of their partner companies, rendering her family very likely bankrupt and homeless, leaving her at his whim.

Helpful Friend (Also open to sister)
My character and your character have been best friends for as long as they can remember, growing up together and doing almost everything together, yet never quite taking that additional step towards any kind of romantic relationship. Lately however, my character has been missing a lot of school due to being sick and not responding to phone calls/texts/e-mails, so your character comes over to see what's going on, which is when my character's father invites you in to explain the situation. It turns out that my characters mother, who is no longer alive, was from a family who passed down a rare condition to males in the famly. Upon reaching a certain age the male's sex drive would begin to increase exponentially and the urge for sexual gratification would simply become stronger and stronger until satisfied. The reason my character hasn't been out is because he has been simply locked in his room to avoid completely losing control and giving in to his carnal urges, which would likely result in him simply raping the first woman he laid eyes upon at this point.
This is when his father asks your character to help, to help her friend release those urges with someone willing, not just once but whenever the urges arise, as they can occur at any time, anywhere and completely without warning.

Population Disaster
A century into the future the global population has taken an extremely sharp decline. Part of it was due to various illnesses, partly due to wars and partly down to simply not enough people being born. Governments predict that if the current trend continues then the human race will decline to an irreversable point within 50 years. To prevent this governments come together to halt their ongoing wars and conflicts, and provide proper medical treatment to the parts of the world being devestated by illness, famine and drought, but even this isn't enough. In order to ensure the survival of humanity more children must be born, and quickly. For that reason certain nations take extremely drastic action, passing a new law in secret that will be unveiled to the public only once it is already in effect.
This new law states that most females between the ages of 16-40 will be stripped of all rights and given as property to the most genetically compatible males. Those males are not only encouraged but rewarded for impregnating any women awarded to them to produce as many children as possible as quickly as possible. All costs associated with raising the children will be paid by the government and any women who refuse to follow the new laws will be harshly punished, by being arrested, imprisoned and then forcefully impregnanted artificially over and over, with no chance of appeal, release or ever seeing their friends/families ever again.

For this my character would be a High School student. Your character could be a fellow student, or even one of the teachers. If you'd like to play multiple characters that's fine with me, but I'm also fine with you just playing a single character.

Forbidden Sex Partners
Couples who shouldn't be having sex but are sneaking around and having LOTS of sex, whilst at an extreme risk of getting caught!
I'm open to any 'forbidden couples' that you might know if, but here are some of the pairings I had in mind too!

(My character will be in bold)
Son/Mother or Brother/Sister - Family members who hook up and are having sex all over the house or in public, but are at constant risk of getting caught by friends and family!
Student/Teacher - At an elite all-boys school the rules are extremely strict, but one student and one teacher just can't help themselves...
Servant/Princess - The Princess is the sole heir to the throne of the most powerful kingdom in the world, but despite an upbringing preparing her for marriage to a powerful prince, but she just can't help herself with the forbidden fruit of her adorable servant, even if being caught potentially means death.
Nerd/Cheerleader - They come from completely opposite social circles, they should never even look at one another let alone talk. But when they think nobody is looking they just can't keep their hands off of one another.

The Magical Girl is a boy?!
The world is under threat from demonic/alien/monstrous forces and the world is in need of a Destined Magical Girl to rescue it! There's just one problem, when the magical creatures follow their guiding instinct they find not a girl awaiting them, but a boy! Still, this boy is the magical chosen one, so it is him they reveal themselves to and bestow their magical energies upon. When he calls upon these forces though nad undergoes his transformation sequence, he truly does become the Magical Girl of legend! And in this new body he'll need to fight to save the world, however he can!

Naturally this is going to involve gender swapping of my character, and possibly your character too. I'd be looking for more of a Game Master for this one, with my partner playing the magical 'mentor' and the various creatures that the magical boy/girl needs to fight and defeat.

The Breeding License
In the near future a virus swept across the globe that devestated mankind. Virtually everyone under the age of 18 or over the age of 60 was killed due to a particular vulnerability to the virus. Of those between those ages there was an approximate 50% mortality rate, reducing the population of the Earth to a fraction of what it was in a very short period of time. Somehow society managed to weather this, the survivors eventually developing a cure to the virus and wiping it out, with life beginning to return much to how it once was, though the majority of human population now living together in just a few cities rather than spread everywhere. Shortly after this however a terrible secondary effect of the virus was discovered, virtually every surviving male had been rendered completely sterile. Surviving doctors have no idea how to treat this, even worse the knowledge and technology for test tube babies was lost during the devestation of the virus, and it is predicted that humanity will pass the point of no return before this knowledge can be re-discovered due to a lack of scientists and no children growing up to replace them.
There is hope however. In most cities it was discovered that there was one, maybe two, men who had retained their fertility. Infact due to peculiar genetic quirks the virus, rather than rendering them sterile, instead rendered them super fertile, with their semen meaning a guaranteed pregnancy in virtually any woman. In order to take advantage of this, and to possibly save humanity, these men are given a very special license, a breeding license, which entitles them to impregnate any woman they desire, anytime, anywhere. Laws are quickly passed requiring women to comply with these demands, allowing any man holding such a license to demand any form of sexual activity from any woman even if it means having them strip down and bend over in the middle of a busy street.

For this game I'd play a guy with this license, while I'd be looking for you to play the women he chooses to impregnate.

Building a demon kingdom
My character is initially a regular young guy from a regular village, he spends his days working the fields and his nights drinking in the tavern, waiting for the day he finds a woman to call his wife, it's a simple life but enjoyable enough. That all changes one day however when the neighbouring kingdom decides to attack, using the village as a staging ground for a strike into the village's own kingdom. Rather than rushing to their aid, the Queen withdraws all of her troops from the village to position them in more important places, leaving the villagers to be overrun and slaughtered by the invading army, the village being burned to the ground. Miraculously, my character is the only survivor, left barely alive in the ruins of the village. As he is about to die though, a small lesser demon comes to him on behalf of his master and offers a proposal. Become a demon, build a demonic Kingdom in the mortal realm and take revenge on the humans who had done this. My character, not wanting to die and wanting revenge on the humans who had forsaken him, readily agrees, so the bargain is struck and my character is transformed, gaining demonic powers and strength. In particular he gains the ability to become a tentacle beast, perfect for ravishing human women and impregnating them with rapidly developing eggs in order to quickly breed a powerful demonic army in order to overthrow the pitiful warring humans.

So for this I would play the human transformed into a demon and various miscellaneous humans, whilst I'd be looking for you to play mostly the human women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom