Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for creative, descriptive writers for balanced or smut-heavy storylines

fiend

Planetoid
General
  • Experienced and highly literate
  • Dominant (switch if you're exceptionally good)
  • F-List: Kinks Here
  • Story-Driven or Smut-Driven
  • Capable Narrator/Storyteller
  • Short-term or long-term
  • PMs preferred
  • Long term partners prioritized when busy
Post Length
While I consider myself an elitist, this refers to the quality, not quantity, of prose. I have spent a long time in the roleplaying community and the obsession over consistently long posts can both hamper roleplay and misplace focus from the story to minute details. It's hard to progress a solid story in this way. Thus, I average three to six paragraphs a post, but I mirror partners that write less. This is just a loose guideline, as sometimes I write significantly more or a bit less. This is all dependent upon the situation that I am writing about. I don't want to read five paragraphs of unnecessary fluff used to pad a single line of dialogue in a rapid-fire conversation. I prefer that ultra-descriptive writing, pregnant with superfluous depictions of every crack and imperfection in a brick wall, be reserved for appropriate times. These include, but are not limited to, scene-setting, when your character is alone or interacting with characters that are not mine, or times when your character is performing many actions that will not impede my character's ability to respond to them. I find concise but expressive writing to be more appealing for conversations and smut.
TL;DR: Save the extraneously flourished posts for scene-setting and posts where your characters are not interacting with mine. Short posts with well-thought word choices are acceptable in all other situations.
Expectations
I expect my roleplay partners to reply at least once a week if short-term but I prefer a few times a week for long-term. I need a partner who has at least a basic grasp of spelling and punctuation (exceptions for people that do not have English as a first language). A consistent effort is a must--explore words, find new phrases, tantalize me with your writing. Push me to become better. To keep me interested, a partner must be capable of developing dynamic and multifaceted characters. A partner that can plot and include twists and turns without relying on me is a drool-worthy bonus. I don't mind doing most of it but I enjoy the element of surprise. Please let me know if you will be gone for more than a week.
Story Ideas
These are not all-inclusive but a simple list of things I am interested in doing. Please come with your own contributions to the ideas as they are also not set in stone.
Set in a dystopian society, where the only Upper Class is attractive men. The unattractive are used for menial labor and raising the children. Beautiful women are used for breeding. Beautiful men gain status by the amount of women they impregnate, and will often compete to be the first one to knock someone up. Women may roam free but are at risk of attack at any time. Ones who try to flee the country are kept under lock and key. (Gangbang/Non-con/Impregnation/Torture/Bondage)
No specific story here, but twins who discover the wonderful world of fucking each other. This can be mutually consensual, coerced, or abusive. Good for any setting. (Smut only/Incest/Rough sex/Impregnation/Non or Dub-Con Possible/Any Kinks/Bondage)
Any pairing of characters and kinks for simple wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. Any setting, any era, any kinks. Meant for people just looking for a quick smash. (Smut only/Any Kinks/Short-term)
My character has incriminating photos that would ruin your character's life and forces him/her to perform sexual acts in exchange for not releasing the aforementioned photos. (Smut only/Any Kinks/Incest possible/Impregnation/Bondage/Multiple Partners/Possible non-con)
My character runs a live cam show on the internet. Your character, either willingly or by force, ends up a subject of interest on it. Viewers donate to the show in order for a chance to be the one that gets to pick the next twisted thing my character does to your character. With this, I expect us both to also "play" the viewers in deciding what happens next. (Smut/Slutty/Poss Non or Dub-Con/Any Kinks/Voyeurism/BDSM/Captivity)
You play one character. I play 6+ various males of different personality types. Your character navigates the setting, having encounters with all of them, and your character chooses who to pursue. Setting can be varied, but likely set in a high school, boarding school, island community, or somewhere else small and sequestered. Discord is preferred for this due to organization of locations. (Vanilla or Kink/Smut or Romance/Long Term)
My character "hosts" a live reality competition show with a kinky twist. Your characters, either willingly or by force, are the stars of this program. Viewers pay to pick the competitions and activities your characters have to participate in, and then vote on the winners. Winners are rewarded, losers are punished. Like other reality shows, one person will be voted off for poor performance at regular intervals. The winner of the competition gets a mystery prize. (Non-Con or Dub-Con/Long Term/Smut-driven/BDSM/Voyeurism/Any Kinks)
A teacher and a student (your character) develop a forbidden relationship, despite the fact that he's married. Not much to say about this, as it's pretty typical. Just an interest of mine. (Ageplay/Public Sex/Bad Endings/Any Kink)
Two people (or a group of men + your character) are shipwrecked and stranded on a tropical island. They must learn how to survive, build up supplies, and find/make shelter. Close quarters makes for relationship developments. (Long-term/Plot-driven/Romantic/Possible multiple partners)
Your character, celebrating his/her new internship/job, goes out to a bar or club on Friday night, and ends up having a one-night stand with my character. Monday morning, (s)he finds out he's your character's new boss. (Long-term/Smut-driven/BDSM/Possible romance)
My character runs a "business" within our character's high school. This business promises virgins a discreet and exemplary "first time" experience with no judgment, so they are able to move on into the sexual world confident and experienced, all for a low nominal fee. Also offers tutoring/practice. This can be played as short term/one time, multiple partners, or as long term where YC catches feelings for MC. (Short-term or long-term/Smut-driven/Romance possible/Kinks)
My character has not been in your character's life since they were a child, due to the mother keeping him away. Your character (15-16), either runs away from home or gets kicked out for bad behavior, and one day shows up unannounced on their father's doorstep looking for a place to stay. If playing against a female in this scenario, would be willing to have her be knocked up already when she shows up. (Short-term or long term/Smut-driven/Incest/Pregnancy/BDSM/Ageplay/Clothed sex).
The world is in political turmoil. The king of one kingdom is trying to gain more power and is using his heir of 15-17, to turn the tide in his favor, by allowing him/her to... sway the opinions of other leaders throughout the various countries.(Smut-driven/Option to go Story-driven/Ageplay/Possible incest/Risk of Pregnancy/Slutty)
Played against either a prince or princess, a knight has been assigned to protect him/her in the turmoil of war. A relationship begins between the two of them, which leads to further complications against an arranged marriage.(Story=driven/Possible BDSM/Possible pregnancy/Romance)
You'd play a character who has recently discovered a proclivity towards magic. This is a rare trait in this fantasy world, as it's a long lost art and few people know how to do it. It's also greatly feared when not controlled, so your character is sent off to start an apprenticeship with the local wizard, who lives alone in a tower somewhere in the middle of nowhere. He doesn't have visitors often and hasn't been laid in a long time. (Story-driven/Build to romance/Kept captive)
Interested in a world-building D&D style roleplay with character sheets. Our characters would set off on an epic quest, getting side-tracked along the way, of course. Dice keep things randomly chaotic. I am willing to do all the DMing or share the responsibilities. Explore dungeons, visit towns, collect equipment, get stronger, fight monsters, and fuck a lot in between (or during, whatever). I will ONLY play this on Discord due to the complexity. (Story-driven/Adventuring/Any Kinks)
Lighter than the D&D option, your character would explore a world of my creation. Though it could contain dungeon crawls, combat, etc, it would be without character sheets and more freeform. You would be free to explore in any way you chose and I will build the story around your character's choices. Oh, and play loads of people to fuck with wild abandon. (Smut-driven/Adventuring/Non-human partners/Monsters/Pregnancy/Multiple Partners/Any Kinks)
Set in a post-apocalyptic future, your character lives in Neo Seattle--a domed city set up by the Elite long before the apocalypse ravaged the world. Seemingly a utopia, the citizens are unaware of the truth behind their history, blissfully living in the only world they have ever known. Meanwhile, the wasteland rages outside with raiders, slave traders, opposing factions, and mutants. My character works as a Hunter, living in the dome's outskirts and secret slum-like underworld, protecting those within it. All is well for your character, naïve to the truth, until rebel forces cause chaos and genocide within the dome. My character will rescue your character, and be begrudgingly stuck with them going forward. Offers opportunity for survival training, combat training, and a great deal of culture shock. (Story-Driven/Exploration/Open World/Any Kink/Rough sex/Violence/Gadgets/Abuse/Reluctant Romance)
Can be set either in the wasteland, or a combo of the wasteland and a dystopian society. Your character would be forced into either the dystopian city's military, or a raider gang, or a religious fanatic faction, etc. We can discuss those particular details per your main interest. My character would either be the leader or this group or simply a higher-ranking member/soldier, again dependent upon the choices we make. My character will use his position to get what he wants out of yours, and we can play out missions/raids as desired. (Story or smut driven/Non-con or dub-con/Rough sex/BDSM/Bondage/Abuse/Possible romance/Any kink)
Your character would be from a low caste in a dystopian city, where the only people really enjoying themselves are the elite. Part of an underground rebellion, your character would be groomed to go undercover to infiltrate from the inside. There's various ways we could go about this, such as attending an elite military academy to hone one's skills and elevate one's name so your character could be in a position to assassinate high ranking officials, or playing a more political game like trying to get close to and seduce the son of one of the leaders. Please bring other ideas if you have any! I would like to see your character get so ingrained that they start questioning their mission, as well as my character being remarkably attached, making it difficult to do anything about it if he finds out about the betrayal. (Story driven/Espionage/Romance/Training/Betrayal/Any kink)
This would be a wasteland style world that your character will explore and I will build the story around. Expect settlements with various laws where people are rebuilding, mutants with excessive sex drives, robots that have interesting attachments, raiders, other scavengers, and settlement leaders who have to be coerced. This is designed to be a mix of adventure and lots of fucking. (Smut-driven/Adventuring/Non-human partners/Mutants/Pregnancy/Gangbangs/Any Kinks)
Futuristic setting where students (age 15-21) attend an elite academy for training to be mechanics, engineers, pilots, strategists, scientists, fleet commanders, etc. Highly competitive environment. This can be set on a small planet used for training, on an actual space ship, in a domed boarding school, etc. We can discuss world-building, caste systems, et al. Opportunity for student/student or teacher/student. Or both. (Story-driven/Competition/Any Kink/Ageplay/Combat)
Space setting 50/50 spaceship and planets. Scientists or bounty hunters or smugglers or soldiers or government or explorers or cartographers or terraformers or rebels. Storyline is open for where we want to go with it, but the general idea is that they travel around and explore a wide variety of planets that we can invent. Encounter fantastical creatures, hostile aliens, unknown life forms. (Story-Driven/Exploration/Any Kink/Aliens/Gadgets)
PairingsTopics of InterestSettings

teacher x student
older brother x sibling
older cousin x cousin
parent x babysitter
boss x employee
psychologist x patient
student x student x student
experienced x virgin
stranger x stranger
kidnapper x victim
master x pet (x pet x pet)
scientist x test subject
bodyguard x client
neighbor x neighbor
evil x good
predator x prey
rival x rival
survival
time travel
magic use
adventure
exploration
class differences
corruption
authority figures
ownership
inequality
slice of life
dystopias
gadgetry
competition
extravagance
psychology
combat
modern
unusual worlds
steampunk
apocalyptic
boarding school
alien planets
unchartere d worlds
spaceships
medieval fantasy
digital world
castles
supernatural
secluded island
Fallout
Harry Potter
World of Warcraft
Final Fantasy

Last edited:
Was out of town for over a month. If anyone sent me a message and didn't get a reply, that would be why. Please feel free to send again.

Just returned from yet another several-weeks-long business trip, but this is my last one for the foreseeable future. If you messaged me within the past 3 weeks, please feel free to message me again.

Bump. I dropped off the face of the earth for about a week and a half, so if you had replied to my PMs and didn't get a reply back... Check for one now. ;) PM me if I missed you.

Looking for one or two highly literate partners for long-term stories. Will also take a couple who just wanna smut it up.

Back
Top Bottom