Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for dark, creative, and kinky RP

Looking for a Kinky OC, collaborative RP. I’m always happy to discuss our various interests and try to figure how best to excite us both. I can do different lengths, from paragraph or multi paragraph to something a little snappier. I’m not too particular about a lot of these things as long as it goes well and we’re havinng a good time. I’m happy to chat over PMs but ideally I’d really like to RP on discord: Allnewtricks13 #1086

F-list - Warning

Finally set up an F-List too... not totally comprehensive but probably gives a good idea of what I enjoy. If anything isn’t mentioned on there I’m probably indifferent to it.

I’ve been hesitant to add specifics because I’m usually good for whatever, but I’m going to add particular cravings here now and again if they are really particular scenarios, and hopefully you’ll let me know if one of them interests you!

*** current craving ***

-NEW- Getting Her Fair Share - YC, a young woman who has just inherited the deed to the theater that MC (a magician who may be just a little more devious than expected) performs in and has decided foolishly to shut it down. Now of course MC certainly isn’t going to stand for that but how light hearted or dark it gets when he turns things around on her is up for discussion, but either way would be a good excuse to bring an uptight young woman into a strange new world of magic and kink, wether she wants it or not!

Daddy’s favorite - YC(s): a pair of daughters or a daughter and a mother playfully competing for the affection of MC: the sick and twisted father who has tormented and warped them so much that they will happily torture and humiliate themselves to please him. This should include bdsm and humiliation at the very least but could very easily get more extreme, incorporating body modification, torture, self and mutual mutilation, and more fantastic elements too if you’d like.

Magicienne in training- If anyone has an interest in stage magic like I do, and would like to play the role of a RL magicienne (but with Real magic conceits) I’d be VERY interested in trying to work that out. Could involve any number of themes from the tame to the very explicit.

Last edited:
I am very interested in the magicienne rp but what do you have in mind? Like a school?

Back
Top Bottom