A girl's dark desires. Hi, I'm Bowsette. (Look it up)

Bowsette

Dust
Hello BMRP I am Bowsette. A little about me. I am a fan of all things nintendo (mostly). I play far too many games and spend far too much time online. I am a fan of the darker things in sex. If you have almost no limits and want to have some fun, let's play.

Also, I found this earlier and loved it
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn4N-7HV4AAT-32.jpg

Interests
Choking, slapping, punching, stepping on, hair pulling, burning, physical abuse, forced physical modification(Such as piercings, plastic surgery, magic, etc)
Mind control, mind break, force, non-con, submission, emotional/psychological abuse, NTR, blackmail, drugs, control
Oral, vaginal, anal, deep throat, face fuck, cervix penetration, womb fucking, cumming up ass and out mouth, fisting, mind fucking, tit fucking, nipple fucking
Chains, whips, leashes, ropes, ties, collars, restraints, hand cuffs, shackles, bindings, magic and technical varients
Overpowering, trickery, cheating(Using illegitimate means to win contest or combat), traps
Trap, futa, guy, girl, monster, alien, fantasy creature, tentacle monster, original creation
Female Domination flipped. Woman is in charge and in power, then they lose control to a man. A good example is This NSFW!
Degradation, humiliation, watersports
Will be adding more

Before I list some of my ideas for RPs, I would like to note a few things.
I do cannon characters, to an extent. Don't expect complete accuracy or anything, I'll pretty much be playing the character with the looks of the following person. If you want me to play a boy I will, but I like them cute. Also, if the character mentioned is below the age of 15, if I do not outright state an age assume I am playing a 15 or up variant. If you need that number raised, tell me.)

Female link (Legend of zelda) (Not Linkle. Just female link)
Linkle(Legend of zelda)
Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
Midna (Twilight princess)
At this point I would like to say I have not played a lot of Legend of Zelda, so if there is another character let me know and we can talk
Princess Peach (Mario series)
Rosalina (Mario Galaxy series)
Bowsette (Fan creation. Usually Bowser turned into Peach using an item. Will play this as if it is Bowser's and Peach's daughter, a fusion of the two based on plot reasons, or another interesting idea)
Viridi(Kid Icarus)
Palutena(Kid Icarus)
Pokemon (Pokemon)
Lillie(Pokemon)
Lana (Pokemon)
Iliama (Pokemon) (Male)
Mallow(Pokemon)
Acerola (Pokemon)
Lusamine(Pokemon)
Hilda (Pokemon)
Cynthia(Pokemon)
Korrina(Pokemon)
Protagonist(Pokemon conquest)(Female varient)
Nene(Pokemon conquest)
Oichi (Pokemon conquest)
Kunoichi (Pokemon conquest)
Ranmaru (Pokemon conquest (Male)

Celica (Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia)
Delthea (Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia)
Faye (Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia)
Genny (Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia)
Leon (Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia) (Male)

Camilla(Fire Emblem Fates)
Peri (Fire Emblem Fates)
Selena (Fire Emblem Fates)
Charlotte (Fire Emblem Fates)
Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates) (Male)
Mitama (Fire Emblem Fates)
Ophelia (Fire Emblem Fates)
Selkie (Fire Emblem Fates)
Rhajat (Fire Emblem Fates)
Soliel (Fire Emblem Fates)
Nina (Fire Emblem Fates)

Yuna(FFX)
Lulu(FFX)
Sera (FF13 series)
Vanille (FF13 series)
Penelo (FF12)
Ashe (FF12)

Laharal Female (Disgaea D2)
Flonne (Disgaea series) Archangel of love Flonne (Disgaea D2)
Desco (Disgaea 4)
Rasberyl (Disgaea 3)
Etna (Disgaea series)
Rosalin (Disgaea 2)

Kairi (Kingdom Hearts series)
Larxene (Kingdom Hearts series)
Namine (Kingdom Hearts series)
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts series)
Xion (Kingdom Hearts 358 Days/2)
Vintus (Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep) (Male)

Felix (Re:Zero)(Male)
Rem(Re:Zero)
Ram (Re:Zero)

Onto the ideas

The destruction of time:
When humanity was at its greatest technological point they created what none thought possible, a way to travel through time. This time machine was not a vehicle but a gateway, which would create a portal that splits space and time in order to go anywhere at any point. This technology was deemed too dangerous for use and locked away. But just because you lock something away doesn't mean you can't get to it. Your character breaks in and takes this technology. With it he can move through time and space. He begins to play with the timeline like a theoretical god, going back to moments throughout history and changing them, to suit his own desires. History is forever altered with this tool, and he is the one making the changes. What is his end goal? Simple, to rewrite history so that his age has been remade. The future he is designing will have him as a king to the world, and all of humanity enslaved to him.

The natural order:
In a dystopian future women have raised themselves to a state of supremacy over men. The men are nothing more than slaves to their women oppressors. When they aren't working manual labor to continue society they are being toyed with. Smaller weaker males become nothing more than playthings for women to toy with. When women want to have a child they can simply select a man and have themselves implanted with their child. There is sex, but men are nothing more than vibrators for the women. Females are educated extensively where regardless of anything males are taught only to serve work and obey. Men stage an uprising though. They take women down from their thrones and make them serve them. Men can't use the technology of this advanced world, nor do they care to. Women will serve men from now on, will do the work and obey, and those that don't will realize their mistake soon enough.

A dark heart:
The new boy in school hides a dark secret. While he pretends to be an average boy, though one who is at the top of the class in no time, he has an ability. This boy has the power to alter the hearts of people around him and by extension their minds. He can change the heart as he pleases. (Metaphorical heart, more like the soul). If he chooses he can help ease the pain and suffering in one's heart. He can brighten it and make people happier. He can do so many things, but while he could use his powers for good he doesn't. He instead chooses to darken people's hearts. Turning them pitch black, filling them with rage, with greed, desire, lust. He has no desire to help others, only to change them. With their hearts altered this way, their old personality is overtaken by their new self. If he chooses a modest virgin will be the biggest whore in school. If he wants a kind man will be a rage filled asshole. He can make anyone do anything with his power, and there is no stopping him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom