Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teaching Teacher (Me/ Raziel)

DarkWitch

Planetoid
A warm autumn breeze fluttered merrily about a sunset swept sky. It was still early though, not too much later than five PM and on a Saturday. Miss Ashter had been asked over by the parents of one of her students, Alexander. A bright boy with great potential but little drive to prove himself. It was disappointing that the bright ones always seem to be the most listless.
She was a short woman, nothing higher than 5'4", her hair was the color of honey. The slightest bit of auburn gracing it when the light hit at just the right spot. Her eyes sparkled a sort of serene green even in the near nightfall. Her hips swayed delicately, not sultry like many of young women around her age.
She checked her little black cell phone, assuring that this was the right place and headed up the walk way. Her thin fingers curled in a fist and she rapped smartly on the door.

Yes, Alexanders life was a somewhat tragic story. If he wasn't at school, he was working, at least for most of the time. He was home at five every day to tend to himself. Only 17, and his mother and father had left him to his own devices so they could have a happy life somewhere else. That didn't mean that they didn't check up on him by e-mail, looking over his grades and contacting his teachers. And now, he was able to get them to do something useful, besides leaving enough money to keep the house for himself for his high school and college life.

Not many people knew that he lived alone, and as he heard the knock on the door, he was finishing the dinner that was made for four, though only two people would be eating. He ran out of the kitchen, opening the door. "Miss Ashter, welcome. Come on in, take your shoes and jacket off and come to the dining room. Just down the hall." He turned from her and went back to the kitchen, calling out to her. "I dont know when my parents will be back."

Jubilee Ashter gave her long tartan skirt a tiny tug before the door opened. She smiled, Expecting one of Alex's parents, hoping to meet them for the first time. But the smile still stayed as it was her student who opened the door. Normally she didn't accept dinner invitations to students houses but Alex's father had been rather persistent. "Why thank you" she allowed herself past the door, kicking off her high heels from her stocking clad feet. She removed the demon jacket that was clinging merrily to her black blouse. "Should I come back later?" she asked when she heard that his parents weren't around. It didn't make much sense that they had wanted her to be there when they themselves were late. "We could always reschedule"

He had made a very good meal of fedachini Alfredo for dinner, and was putting some on plates and the rest in a large bowl. "No, I'm sure they will arrive eventually. I'm guessing my father wanted to talk to you about my grades. He wouldn't be too happy if you disappeared a few minutes before they get back. The inner is just a formality in the family." While he was talking, he went and grabbed a bottle of aphrodisiac tablets that would dissolve in the hot food easily. He put a few in so it would work better, stirring in the dissolving powder with her plate of it. She wouldn't notice a thing.

He carried the large bowl of food, then glasses filled with pepsi, then lastly their plates of food with forks. He sat down, waiting for her to sit in front of her plate of food before saying prayer quickly, then slowly eating, eyes goign back and forth from his food to her but letting her choose the conversation.

She gave a tiny frown but sat down anyways "I suppose so" it was just an awkward setting for the woman who had been teacher for only the last two years. She raised her fork and picked at it "Looks delicious" it was a quick smile before she took the first bite. Her head nodded "Very, did you cook yourself? If you only applied yourself like this to your grades..." this was something she should be talking to his parents about. She took another couple of bites.

He smiled as he saw her take her first bite, half from hearing her compliment, and half because he knew she would eat it all, and the aphrodisiac with it. "Thank you. And yes, I did make it myself. I taught myself how to cook because they're usually gone for business trips or late at work, so I have to fend for myself." He heard her second remark, and couldn't help but frown slightly, hiding a scowl by taking a forkful of the Alfredo into his mouth. He chewed it before retorting in a soft voice. "It's not exactly thrilling or new, what we're learning in class. That, and I don't get too much sleep." He knew he dozed off a few times in class.

"Well" She took another large bite, almost forgetting her manners "World History is necessary. I am sorry to hear that your parents aren't around so often" there was a tiny frown on her face, and a tiny red streak across her cheeks. Her body was slightly warming up, uncomfortable for the situation. Miss Ashter glanced around for the clock "And uh...When did you say that your parents were going to be here?" her toes wiggled freely in her stockings as she asked.

She seemed to be getting a little uncomfortable... and he liked that, because then the aphrodisiac was working. a little sooner than he thought it would, but it was working. "I'm use to them being gone." He said softly, picking up his glass and taking a quick sip. "When will they be here? Don't know, but probably in the hour."

"The hour?" her cheeks flushed furiously. She was feeling hot, seriously hot. She took a long sip of the sweet soda. Then another bite, and then drank down the rest of the soda. It was as if she had taken a lot of alcohol, but that wasn't from the soda. And that would have cooked out from the food. She looked around for a moment, it all started to seem surreal. Her knees parted and close, without her will but the feeling of cold air rushing up her skirt was wonderful. "I think..." she lost her train of thought.

He left his plate half full as he stood up, seeing that she was having problems. "Are you alright?" He said, in a concerned voice as he moved to the other side of the table. He helped her stand, then he looked down the hallway. "If you need it, I might have something to help you."

Jubilee let herself be pulled from the chair by her student. She gave a weak little nod when he offered her something that could help her. "Yeah" she nodded again. her knees weak from whatever was happening to her body.

His arm went around her mid back, slowly helping her down a hall then opening a door, helping her move downstairs into the basement. It was dark, so by the time her eyes adjusted to the light, it was too late. He took her to the center of the large, mostly empty room, and lifted her hands up into the air. Metal handcuffs took them, holding her in place and she wouldn't be able to get away. Around the room was a few different objects, ranging form stools and a few empty tables, To a wooden horse, a spreading board, a table with latches and cuffs to keep her spread open, and even a table with extra handcuffs, toys, a ball gag, and a blindfold.

"What are you-I didn't want-" Her thoughts were half in and out of her mind. Her mouth was very try and when he rose her arms above her head to get her hands cuffed her breasts pushed out against the thin material of the blouse. Her eyes attempted to take every aspect of the room in but none of it was really making sense to her. It looked like a torture chamber, but she wasn't stupid. Though right now it seemed like she was stupid. She was easily led into this trap...Her head wobbled a little as the heat continued rushing through her body. She as getting soo hot.

His hands moved, cupping her breasts through her think blouse. "How does it feel, teacher?" He whispered right into her ear. "Do you like it? I can give you as much pleasure as you want, you know. You will never go without." His hands slowly went down, unbuttoning her blouse and letting it hang on her arms, before they reached her skirt. He undid the buttons and zipper on it before pushing it down off her legs, stepping on it to get it off before walking in front of her, looking over her majestic body.

Back
Top Bottom