Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Silky's Sins and Punishments (Request Thread)

Hello, everybody! I'm a recent refugee from a now-down site that shall not be named, and my RP partner from there pointed me over here. What a bunch of lovely-looking people you are! This is my thread for RP ideas and general about-me sorts of things, and I'll keep it updated over time.

About Me
I'm a professional woman in her thirties, living in the United States (eastern time zone), deeply submissive, and eager to use the medium of roleplay to explore stories and desires that I can't go around talking about in 'real life'. After all, I'm happy for my fictional heroines to be disgraced and humiliated and have their lives destroyed (and to be willful, very active participants in said destruction), but I'd prefer to keep my actual life more intact than that. I prefer to play via private messages and in third person, and my average post length runs about two to three paragraphs. In my opinion, not too long, not too short. I'll let you know if I'm ever going to be gone without being able to reply for more than a day or so, and I only ask that you do the same. I totally understand RL getting in the way of RP (and RL always has to come first), just keep me in the loop and you can pick up a week, even a month after we leave off. It's all good!

I'm an equal-opportunity submissive. I adore men in all their varied forms, but I'm bi-curious enough to indulge said curiousity with the right domme. It's characters, personalities, and plots that lure me in. My ideal partner is strong-willed, intelligent, with a streak of pronounced cruelty. Someone who can take absolute delight in putting my characters through hell, and making me beg for more on my hands and knees.

I try to be low-maintenance. Please also be low-maintenance.

What I Like (Fetishes)
Ahh, here we are. My dirty little secrets. I'm very open when it comes to fetishes; I tend to be, at the very least, willing to give something new a try. I'm also fond of, well, extreme situations. I enjoy being abused. Degraded. Dragged through the mud on a leash either figuratively or literally. Please don't think you have to be gentle with me. I promise, I can take it. I've got a long list of desires, but here's a few that stand out in my fevered mind:

Humiliation is my main kink; degradation, verbal abuse, deliberate embarrassment, collars and leashes, so many ways to enact it, but ultimately all of my roleplay prompts involve humiliation on some level. Bonus points if my character thinks herself high-and-mighty before being forced down to her hands and knees. On that note, if you enjoy it (if not, like everything else on this list, it's totally optional), public humiliation is a special love of mine. Being exposed to judgment, disdain and ridicule in front of onlookers is toe-curlingly mortifying. Nothing better for crushing my ego and teaching me my place. If you feel inclined, we could spice things up with a gangbang or bukkake. So many options.

Clothing control -- being told how to dress -- is always fun. Being forced to dress like a slut, like a whore, in exposing uniforms or degrading costumes, reinforces who really owns my body. (Spoiler: not me.)

Bodily modification goes hand in hand with that. Piercings, brandings, tattoos, I love it all, or just scribble on my naked body with a marker for a quick bit of humiliation. Depending on the story/setting, this could go even further, with plastic surgery or magical modification to make my character's body perfect. Well, perfect for you.

When playing with male dominants, sexism makes my heart pound. As a firm feminist in real life, it's an absolute taboo to give myself to a man who believes women belong on their knees. And absolute taboos are absolutely arousing. I admit it.

When it comes to taboos, by the way, I'm open to bathroom play and bestiality, and fond of both. Not mandatory, since I know a lot of people draw hard lines there, but if you like it, I'm your girl.

Now, what do I not like? It's a short list: vore, death, and violence beyond a hard-R rating. To be more clear on that last part, I'm fine with beatings, whippings, bruises and blood if you want to include such, I just draw the line at graphically broken bones or permanent mutilation/dismemberment. Let's make an erotic film, not a slasher flick. ;) Also, I do not play romance plots unless it's a really interesting one; I'm not looking for happily-ever-afters. Well, I guess I am, just not an ending most normal people would define as 'happy'. But I would.

Plots
Ah, the good stuff. Hopefully. Below are my currently-available plot ideas, and I'll post an update-bump in future when new ones are added.

The Tribe's New Pet (fantasy, dub-con to non-con)
My character is an adventurer, a noblewoman, a heroine who has fought and vanquished the forces of evil and found a home in the bardic annals. Who could dream of any greater glory? None would guess that under her gilded breastplate beats the heart of a submissive, starving to be conquered. On a routine quest, out to destroy a tribe of humanoids (gnolls, goblins, skaven, demonic imps, something feral and foul), she can no longer control her concealed nature. No one is more surprised than her prey when the legendary, undefeated adventurer lays down her weapons...and surrenders.

Once they realize it isn't a trick, they take full advantage. Here is a chance to avenge every humiliation they've ever suffered at the hands of her kind, a hundred-fold, and bolster their tribe's pride with the glory of turning a renowned heroine into a tamed and humbled slave. She could be their plaything, their pack-animal, a living throne for their chieftain, a war trophy to demoralize the villagers who once looked up to her, anything they desire. And as she serves and suffers in their squalid, filthy lair, she's going to get all the degradation she's ever dreamed of, and then some.

Sibling Slavery (modern world, dub-con to non-con)
My character is home from college, happy to have a little time to relax, chill in her old room, and catch up with the family. Most of all, spending some time with her younger brother or sister (or half-brother/half-sister if you prefer), currently slogging their way through high school. By accident or conversation, they discover they have something in common that they never realized. She has secret fantasies of servitude, and her younger sibling...well, they fantasize about having a slave of their own. It's not that they don't love their older sister, of course they do...but how often do you get the chance to turn said older sister into a humbled pet who obeys your every whim?

It might start jokingly, but the game turns serious fast, making it clear that their relationship has changed forever. I can see this scenario being consensual throughout, or the younger sibling using blackmail to keep control (and pushing their sister into darker and more depraved acts of submission) -- either way has its charms!

Her Harem-Keeper's Slave (fantasy or sci-fi, dub-con to non-con)
My character is the tyrant-queen of a desert empire (think very Arabian Nights -- with or without flying carpets and genies, depending on how much magic you like), ruling her dominion with an iron fist. She keeps a harem of well-trained slaves on hand, not for her use, but for the pleasure of visiting dignitaries and people she wishes to curry favor with. It's amazing how much more agreeable a merchant lord is in the morning, when he's had a pair of nubile and obedient girls keeping his bed warm the night before. She avoids the seraglio due to a certain...dark fascination with submission, a fascination she's wrestled with her entire life.

It hasn't gone unnoticed. Either the overseer of her harem (can be a male or female character) or a particularly sharp-eyed harem-girl has picked up on the subtle cues. And, ambitious and cunning, they aim to take advantage. It starts with a nudge, something simple at first. Perhaps, "Actually, my Lady, harem silks are quite comfortable, especially in this heat. I noticed you eyeing the wardrobe. Would you like to try them on? No one needs to know." A gentle introduction to a life of slavery -- and then a firmer one, as their control over the tyrant grows. Control that can be parlayed into any number of very, very bad endings. Well, for my character. They'll be great endings for your character.

A Rebel's Punishment (fantasy or sci-fi, non-con)
Lots of potential world-building with this one, as detailed or minimal/made-up-on-the-fly as you prefer. My character is the leader of a rebel uprising, seeking to bring freedom to the land and topple an evil ruler. She holds the hearts of her people, and when she's captured, it's a terrible blow to the movement. And it's about to get so much worse. For such a vital figurehead, it isn't enough to simply execute her. No. She has to be destroyed. Brutally, publicly, in such a way to destroy her legacy forever and terrorize the rest of the rebels into submission.

She will be paraded through the streets, her punishment carried out in the capital city square, for all the masses to see. She will be tormented and degraded in every agonizing and humiliating way the ruler can imagine, by soldiers eager to avenge the losses of their brothers-in-arms to this rebel harlot. And then, when she is finally, utterly broken, she will renounce her rebel beliefs and lick the ruler's boots. She will spend the rest of her days chained to the foot of his throne, his personal serving-girl and slut. Or maybe he'll just tire of her, and toss her to the soldiers, making her a barracks-whore. In any case, her name and heroic deeds will be lost to history; all anyone will remember is her punishment.

Back
Top Bottom