Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request [ Fandom edition- 06.01.19 ]

Stray Cat

Super-Earth
image_560605141937463946006.gif
Introduction
I am a twenty-six-year-old university student, who is studying psychology and English literature. A lot of my time is spent studying, thus the lack of a social life, but in my free time I like to read, write, play video games, watch movies, and cook; among other things. I have a variety of hobbies and love meeting like-minded people; even though I can be shy, so forgive me. I’ve been writing since I was about ten, and started to roleplay when I was fourteen. I was a member of the now-defunct Quizilla and spent a lot of my time there. Sometimes, I lurk on other roleplay oriented sites such as Roleplayer.Me and Tumblr. Below, I will list my rules, the fandoms I’m looking for, and some last minute notes. If you see something that interests you, please don’t hesitate to contact me through one of the mediums listed at the end. Thank you for your time.

What I am looking for
  • Someone willing to take the time to sit down and plan out a story we’ll both enjoy.
  • Someone who will respect me in the same manner as I will them. It’s a two-way street and I’m tired of being disrespected and harassed.
  • Someone who will take the time to read my rules and regulations. There have been too many instances where I’ve discovered people have either disregarded my rules or simply glossed over them. In exchange if you have any concerns please bring them to me.
  • Someone who understands that I won’t be able to respond every day. I’ve been dealing with an ongoing health issue and every month it’s been constant trips to the doctor. It will take me a bit, have patience with me, please. There are some days where I might only be up for talking OOC, then there are others where you might not hear me because I simply don’t feel well.
  • Someone who doesn’t mind talking outside of roleplay. Another perk of roleplay is finding friends and that’s what I seek. I would like to find someone who I can build a friendship with. We can fangirl over our story and our ships, talk about our day and slowly get to know one another.
Rules
  • Length: Normally, I will write one to two paragraphs on both sides. However, that is not my limit for I can write anywhere between one to five paragraphs per sides. Length for a single paragraph can range anywhere between 200-500+ words, whereas each individual side usually equates anywhere from 400-800+ words. I like to consider myself a paragraph|multi-paragraph writer, although I know a lot of people are converting to novella writers, I can accommodate to a novella partner just beware that it will take me longer to reply to you as opposed to someone else. This is due to how much time and effort that goes into novella responses. I am the type of person who likes to take the time to construct a quality response, rather than rush and send someone a response for the sake of replying. Which is why I ask, please give me time to write your response.
  • Format: I can write in either first or third person, despite preferring first because I can connect with my character more; I will do whatever my partner feels more comfortable with and if that’s second so be it.
  • Love interests, mary sues, and spotlight: I’m lenient when it comes to love interests, as I allow more than one suitor for our characters because love triangles make the story more interesting. However, I would ask that if we just so happen to have the same choice(s) for a love interest that we don’t fight about it; instead try to sort things out. I’ve literally had someone threaten me, simply because I liked the same person as them (I’m not kidding). Second, I’m not an extremist when it comes to characters; meaning I won’t nit pick about every little thing. All I ask is no Mary-Sues and no hogging the spotlight; this is a storyline created between the two us. Let’s share it, please.
  • Spelling and grammar: There are a lot of people who tend to nitpick about this, but rest assured I will not. All I ask is that you have a decent grasp on both spelling and grammar. Do this and we’ll get along fine; this is something that I can and will promise you.
  • Manners and etiquette: This should be common knowledge, but all I ask is that during our time writing together that you treat me with respect and courtesy; I will return the gesture as it is only right. I’d like us to get along, I would hate for a disagreement to ensure and there was bad blood between us due to something frivolous.
  • Patience and commitment: I am a full-time student, attending college and leave for school early in the morning and return home later in the afternoon; I am usually quite tired when I return home, but I try to reply to my partners as frequent as possible. However there are times, unfortunately when I cannot reply when I’d like due to an abundant amount of assignments, health issues which can lead to me becoming sick or an emergency at home. I try to inform my partners of these occurrences, but if you don’t hear from me in two weeks time don’t be afraid to send me a message and ask me about it. What I won’t accept, is being spammed every five seconds with the same message; again and again because I’m not replying like you’d like me to. I do my best to get to you all, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable; an escape from reality for both of us. It shouldn’t have to feel like a job. I will do the same for you because I understand everyone here has different lives and schedules to attend to; but please don’t ditch me half-way through the roleplay. If you need to take a break or something; then please tell me. I don’t bite- I’ll understand.
  • Limits: Upon sending a request please include your limits; the last thing I wish is to make you uncomfortable. My own limits include but are not limited to the following: male x male, female x female, incest, paedophilia, and bestiality. This is where my limits stand as of now and may or may not change depending on future roleplays. If you're unsure about something please don't hesitate to ask me. In regards to what I will do well I am open to mature themes within my roleplays; actually, I would prefer if my partner was as well. These themes are but not limited to: foul language, violence, blood/gore (but not too heavy, please), smut, sex, alcohol, drugs ( prescription or not), mental illness, psychological themes and more. However, please be advised that I would like to keep everything to a certain level; this means while I do allow cursing, please do not have your character do so every other word.
  • Canon, crossovers and au: I can do strictly canon roleplays or an alternate universe roleplay. Alternate Universes can range from 'what if' situations, different settings and scenarios. If you have an idea let me know, or we can brainstorm ideas together; I also have a list of AU prompts so let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I am also crossover friendly
  • Location: I use mediums such as Skype, Discord and Kik to talk ooc, but tend to roleplay through Google Docs, Email (preferred) or Tumblr.
  • Ooc chit-chat: I'd like to chat on the sidelines with my partners, as it allows the two of us to get to know each other; thus making things less awkward for the both of us. Plus, I like to make friends with my partners and would enjoy the extra person to converse with.

Full List
Things to remember:
The fandom is listed first, then the characters I wish my partner to portray.
The characters are listed in order of preference and I’m looking for OCxCanon

Anime

Beasts of Abigaile: Gilles, Vincent, Kiske
Bleach: Ichigo Kurosaki, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ukitake Jūshiro, Renji Abarai, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Uryū Ishida, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, Ulquiorra Cifer or Sosuke Aizen (Early arcs or an AU for this only)
CardCaptor Sakura: Yukito Tsukishiro/Yue, Syaoran Li or Eriol Hiiragizawa
Death Note:Anime: L.Lawliet, Light Yagami, Mikami Teru, Mihael Keehl or Matsuda Touta
TV Drama: L.Lawliet, Mikami Teru or Light Yagami
Diabolik Lovers: Reiji Sakamaki, Shū Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki, Ruki Mukami or Yuma Mukami
Digimon: Season one: Yamato Ishida or Taichi Kamiya, Season two: Ken Ichijoji
Fushigi Yuugi: Nuriko, Hotohori, Tasuki, Nakago, Suboshi or Amiboshi
Gakuen Babysitters: Yoshihito Usaida, Hayato Kamitani or Keigo Saikawa
Hell Girl: Ren Ichimoku
InuYasha: Sesshōmaru, Miroku, InuYasha, Kōga Bankotsu or Naraku
Kamisama Kiss: Tomoe
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi: Ōdanna, Ginji, Byakuya, or Akatsuki
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni: OC, open to others.
Magic Knight Rayearth: Lantis, Eagle Vision or Zagato
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun: Umetarō Nozaki, or Mikoto Mikoshiba
Nana: Shinichi Okazaki, Nobuo Terashima, Ren Honjo or Kyosuke Takakura
Ouran Highschool Host Club: Tamaki Suoh, Takashi Morinozuka or Kyoya Ootori
Peach Girl: Kazuya "Toji" Toujigamori
Sailor Moon (Includes Crystal): Classic: Nephrite, Kunzite, Jadeite, Mamoru Chiba, R: Rubeus, Prince Diamond or Sapphire
Samurai Champloo: Jin
Sanrio Danshi: Yū Mizuno, Seiichiro Minamoto or Shunsuke Yoshino
Say I love You: Yamato Kurosawa or Kai Takemura
Studio Ghibli(Includes individual movies and crossovers between other Ghibli films and Disney): To be discussed.
The Water Dragon's Bride: Water God, OC
Yu-Gi-Oh: Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi, Bakura Ryou/Yami Bakura or Marik Ishtar
Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, teen!Koenma, Toya or Jin

Video Games
Catherine:Orlando Haddick, Jonathan Ariga or Vincent Brooks
Final Fantasy (Crossovers accepted)
Final Fantasy IV: Kain Highwind
Crisis Core: Genesis Rhapsodos or Zack Fair
Final Fantasy VIII: Squall Leonhart, Seifer Almasy or Zell Dincht
Final Fantasy X: Tidus
Final Fantasy X-2: Shuyin
Final Fantasy XIII: Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Lightning Returns: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XV: Gladiolus Amicitia, Ignis Scientia, Ardyn Izunia, Ravus Nox Fleuret, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Nyx Ulric, or Prompto Argentum
Dissidia (012 & NT included): Kain Highwind, Squall Leonhart, Warrior of Light, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Laguna Loire, Tidus, Vaan, Cecil Harvey, Firion, Ace, Locke Cole, and Spiritus
Harvest Moon
More Friends of Mineral Town: Doctor
DS Cute: Marlin or Skye
Tale of Two Towns: Cam, Hiro, Dirk, Mikael
A New Beginning: Soseki or Allen
Story of Seasons: Klaus, Kamil, Raeger or Nadi
Story of Seasons (Trio of Towns): Ludus, Ford, or Hinata
Kingdom Hearts
Birth by Sleep: Terra, Vanitas or Ventus
Kingdom Hearts: Riku, Leon or Sora
358/2 Days: Riku, Roxas, Saix or Axel
Chain of Memories: Marluxia, Axel, Zexion, Riku or Sora
Kingdom Hearts II: Riku, Roxas, Saix, Axel, Sora, Demyx, Leon or Xemnas
Dream Drop Distance: Riku, Sora, Neku or Beat
Mystic Messenger: Jumin Han, Jihyun Kim, Hyun Ryu, or Unknown/Ray/Saeran Choi
Persona 3:Akihiko Sanada, Shinjiro Aragaki or Theodore
Pokemon :Red, Blue, Yellow (FireRed and LeafGreen): Red or Blue
Gold, Silver, Crystal (HeartGold and SoulSilver): Morty, Silver, Lance, Falkner, Red, Blue or Ethan
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire): Steven Stone,Wally, Maxie, or Brawly
Black and White (Black2 and White2): N, Cheren, Hugh or Grimsley
X and Y: Professor Sycamore, Lysandre or Siebold
Sun and Moon: Guzma, Grimsley, Red, Blue, Gladion, or Kukui
Anime: James, Ash, Gary, Butch or N
Origins: Red or Green (Blue)

Misc.

Celebrities:Tom Hiddleston, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan, Michael Fassbender, Tom Holland, Richard Madden, Chris Pratt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgård, Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, Michael Raymond-James, Daniel Radcliffe
Disney | Animated Movies: John Smith, Naveen, Flynn Rider, Aladdin, Prince Kit (Cinderella 2015), Diaval (Maleficent), Li Shang, Phoebus, Prince Phillip, Prince Eric, Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Dimitri (Anastasia), Milo Thatch, Jim Hawkins, Kristoff or Hans, (open to others)
Marvel:Loki Laufeyson, James “Bucky” Barnes, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Pietro Maximoff, T’Challa, Erik Killmonger, Doctor Strange, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson, or Tony Stark
Once Upon a Time: ★I would prefer someone who has seen up to season five at least. However, if you've seen up to season three then that's okay too.
Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter ,Neal Cassidy/Baelfire, Merlin/ The Sorcerer, David Nolan/Prince Charming, Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts, Victor Frankenstein/Dr. Whale, Peter Pan, Mr. Hyde, Hades, Aladdin, or Gideon

Originals/AU Prompts

Original Ship Inspiration
Teacher/Student
Student/Student
Host(tess)/Customer (Host Club setting) ( host club member x other host club member/client )
Supernatural/Human
Supernatural/Supernatural
God/Goddess
God(dess)/ Magical being or creature
God(dess)/ Human
Doctor/Patient
Patient/Patient
Single Parent/Childless person
Psychiatrist/Patient
Idol x fan/stylist/manager

Word Bank
newlyweds, engaged, online relationships, sports, schools, haunted house, asylum, supernatural covens, kidnap, nightmares, imaginary friend, dream versus reality, mentality, supernatural, shapeshifters, princes/ses and their knights, saving the world, friends to lovers, enemies to lovers, enemies and lovers, forbidden love, time manipulation, awkward romance, dark themes, magical girls/boys, fandom-inspired, fantasy & magic, drama, mmorpg.

My Original Ideas
Familiar AU: Some witches have companions known as familiars that either join them from the time of their birth (childhood) or later in life. There are several theories about the connection between a familiar and their master. One, familiars are immortal and when their master dies they wait for them to be reborn again, so they may serve them during that current lifetime. Two, the two are connect in such a way that if a witch dies then their familiar dies or if a witch’s familiar dies then a piece of them will have died. Third, when the two of them die they are reborn into their next lives together. There are dozens of ways the relationship can be played upon.

Otome AU: A play on the “dating concept” attached to the plots of games of the same name and RPGs. The male cast [ who can be discussed] pursue the two female heroines who throughout the story will decide who they choose; certain interactions can lead to certain events. There can be love events, rival events, and depending on what route that is taken there can be a series of endings [ good, bad, etc. ]

AUS [From Tumblr]
  • Android AU – In which the main character or most of the cast are turn into androids that serve different purposes, such as bodyguard, solider, caregiver and so on. In other cases it becomes something similar to Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) where they are mail order androids that can be order online or from a cataloged. If not, they may have originally been human but turn into an android for whatever reason.
  • Animal AU- Oh my! It seems as though one of our muses has been turned into an animal? They need help to be a human again. Or. One day- poof. Your house pet is now human. How aree they going to handle this?
  • Baby AU – When the entire cast or most of them are reverted into children or babies. Usually one of the characters is still an adult that takes care of them until they figure out how to change them back into adults again.
  • Business AU – In which the story is set in a building and the characters are employees. Sometimes it is focus on one character who works as a secretary and another character as their boss.
  • Cold Lips AU- Character A has been flirting with Character B; they’re beautiful and mysterious, and Character A is intrigued. When they kiss Character B for the first time, Character A is shocked by how cold Character B’s lips are. Character B is a vampire, and they’re secretly torn between wanting Character A to be their significant other, or their next meal.
  • Crime AU – In which the characters of a story are various type of criminals, such as burglars, bank robbers, gangsters, drug dealers, smugglers, hitman/fixer and so on. This AU focuses on their criminal lives.
  • Darkside AU – Is when the canon villain of the story succeeds in their mission and the AU story focuses on the outcome of it.
  • Harem AU – Or Reverse Harem AU is when a story that doesn’t contain any polygamous or love triangle relationships turns into one. Usually the main character has something happen to them that attracts the other characters to them, be it from a love potion, experimental perfume, spell gone wrong, and so on.
  • High School/College AU – In which the characters are shown in high school or in college together. They are often done with characters who canonically meet later in life, altering or entirely overwriting their original backstories. Similar to this AU is the Boarding School AU and the Elementary School AU.
  • Hospital AU – In which the characters of a story are doctors, nurses and patients in a hospital (sometimes it is set in an asylum).
  • Monster AU – In which the characters are changed into non-human creatures, such as Incubus/Succubus or other kinds of monsters.
  • Paranormal AU - where Muse A is a witch and Muse B is her familiar and ‘I know we’ll get in trouble for this but I love you and we need to be together’
  • Pen Pal AU – Is when two characters (who have met in canon) have not met each other in this AU. Sometimes they live in the area and other times they don’t live on the same continent. Usually it is their school that sets them up as pen pals. If not, it is because one of the characters writes a letter to the wrong person/wrong address or they accidentally texts the wrong person.
  • Prison AU – In which characters meet for the first time in an prison environment where they have to depend on each other.
  • Reverse AU – Is when the roles (and sometimes backstories) of the characters are swapped, such as the hero is the villain and the villain is the hero.
  • Rockstar AU – In which the main casts is a popular music band or one of them is a solo artists with many groupies which may consist the rest of the characters.
  • Roommate AU – In which the characters in a fandom are all living together in an apartment or an house. Usually this kind of story is focused on two characters that become roommates.
  • Single Parent AU – In which a character has a child or becomes a parent in someway and raises them on their own.
  • The Witch and The Werewolf AU- Character A is a witch that lives in a nice, quiet cottage in the woods, with their closest (and pretty much only) neighbor being Character B. Character B will sometimes come over – for spells/potions/to say hello/etc. – and has expressed their concern for Character A several times, because it really isn’t all that safe to live alone in the middle of the woods. Character A is confident that they can protect themself, but is always wary on the full moon, when they can hear howling unlike any wolf they’ve ever heard….One night, while the full moon shines overhead, Character A finds the source of the howling –- an injured werewolf that’s whimpering on Character A’s doorstep. Character A cares for the beast, and looks after it until morning when it changes back into human form…and is revealed to be Character B.
  • Wonderland AU – In which the story and the characters are turned into their own version of “Alice in Wonderland”.
  • An AU where there is a “species” of people that have traits that are related to certain animals (deer antlers, fox tails, bunny ears, wings, fangs, etc), and although they typically behave just like a “normal” person, when weak or exhausted or fatigued, they shift into the type of animal they possess the traits of. They can’t control when they shift and depending on the situation they may act more or less like the animal they turn into. For example, a tiger person may turn into a tiger after an exhausting experience, but will still have the mentality of a human. But if a tiger person was shot in the shoulder and being chased by a hunter, they might become a tiger both physically and mentally, and would obviously be very dangerous. Because of this, “normal” people view these people to be dangerous and untrustworthy, and often are treated like monsters and avoided altogether. Some stories you could use this AU for:-Character A is a normal person and Character B is an animal person, and they fall in love, despite the fact that “interspecies” relationships like that are taboo.-Character A and B are both animal people and they run away together, or are banished, because of their species -A war or battle between the two types of humans
  • Muse A wakes up to find themselves suddenly married to Muse B, with kids, house, goldfish, the whole nine, and obviously doesn’t know how they got there. They then have to deal with this new future they’ve been thrust into either with or in secret of Muse B.
  • A young, beautiful wolf with a coat as red as blood is off to visit her grandmother - now living in another pack. She’s warned by her mother not to approach the path, for humans lurk there. However, the pup ignores her mother’s advice, lured away by a girl’s tempting treats, and later at dusk, when she finally arrives at grandmother’s, a whole group of hunters sets upon the pack…

Final Checklist
  • Respect my limits and I'll respect yours.
  • This list will be updated when I see fit
  • If it’s not on my list, don’t ask me about it, no offence but you’re wasting my time and yours.
  • Please acquaint yourself with my rules before messaging me. Failure to comply with them or in the instance of repeat offences will result in the termination of the roleplay.
  • Love interests are written in order of preference. If there is only one listed then that's the only one and I won't change it.
  • Listed above are the fandoms I would be interested in writing for, with them are characters who I wished played against my OC.
  • Please try to have at least two choices when contacting me. I will be thrilled if you have more than that.
  • Seriously, don't contact me if you're going to ditch. I'm tired of having someone contact me, I get excited and then get dropped. It's even worse when I write a starter or reply that goes unanswered. If you haven't heard from me in two to three weeks time send a follow-up message. I cannot stress this enough. Odds are I didn't receive your message, my own message has gone astray or something simply came up. Either way, I will always get replies out to my partners.
  • DO. NOT. HARASS. ME. Spamming won’t make me respond faster, threatening to ditch the roleplay because I haven’t responded won’t make me respond faster. This will just turn me off from the whole thing altogether and I WILL end contact one way or another. I don’t mind a light nudge or friendly ask, but anything else won’t be accepted. I’m tired of it.
  • Be prepared to plot.
  • Plot Candies: Fandoms, Canon, Real world meets the Fandom world(aka: Characters from a fandom transported to the real world or vice versa), Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts),Married-Life, Pregnancy, Family, Crossovers, Reverse Harem
  • Genres and Themes that are a no-no: Science Fiction, Western, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopia, Historical, Mecha, Zombies.
  • Upon contacting me please make sure to do the following. First, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply “Want to RP” or “RP?” to be very off-putting and therefore leave me with no desire to return the message. Second, please include the following information: what you’re interested in writing for, any limits that you may or may not have (this one is important because I know everyone is different) and what type of roleplay you’re interested doing. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks.

Last edited:
Daily Bump.
I have a HUGE
fandom craving, I will be grateful to anyone who help me fulfill it.

Daily Bump.
Please read through everything, before sending an inquiry.

I have returned after an unforeseen hiatus.❤
Please read through everything, before contacting me. I will know if you didn't.

Daily Bump.
Just another reminder if you're going to send me a request please read my rules. I will know if you didn't and then I will deny your request.
I'm mostly craving fandoms, but I could be persuaded for an original if it's something that interests me.

Bump.
Looking for fandoms [anime, video games, marvel with oc x canon, I will double if my partner wishes ]
Once again
please read my rules, it is imperative if you wish us to write together.

Bump
For fandoms I will love you to the moon and back if I can have something for Final Fantasy; especially XV. I would also love Kingdom Hearts.

Back
Top Bottom