Fx Male Strip Search

Lina

Notably spankable
elWCukc.jpg

As a lot of writers approach me with very broad, unfocused ideas that peter out before the writing starts and I am aching to write, I thought I would post a scenario of which I know exactly what I want and where I want it to go.

A strip search. In full detail. My character can either be innocent, picked on by TSA or police or she can be party to some crime, like smuggling or dealing dope. I envision this scenario like this: We begin with a dressed search, an explorative pat down with a bit of focus around the interesting areas by a male officer. Perhaps some humiliating questions, like asking her if she's on her period. Taking her picture. Searching her purse. Since the pat down is not conclusive we proceed to a strip search starting mildly at first: jacket, shoes, etc until my character is in her undies. Another pat down, much more invasive. Naturally, it does not stop there (but it's important for my character to think it will. Hope and all that) and the bra and panties must go as well. And another pat down.

The point of the story is to break down the character from being combative or highly reluctant, into cooperative — taking it slow. Ideally the story culminates in a disciplining, either for not being cooperative or if something incriminating is discovered. This can range from a spanking to a judicial caning, administered on the spot within the same scene. I am open to concluding the scene with you character(s) having sex with mine, either as part of a punishment or their so-called deserved relief. Or she just breaks.

Included kinks: non-consent/reluctance, humiliation, forced nudity, groping
Will happily include: spanking (all sorts), public humiliation (multiple officers/audience), face slapping, rape (open to suggestions, within reason)

Possible victims (open to others): Claire, Hannah, Molly, Ines, Emily

If you are interested in writing this with me, please send me a message explaining why I should write this with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom