Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Marvel/DC, Cartoons, Celebs, and More!

Zapp

Super-Earth
I've made an inspiration album! These are some random pictures with plots. Please don't think of them as exact, since I love brainstorming!

Especially Looking For:

Lorraine Broughton (Atomic Blonde)
Effy Stonem (Skins)
Wonder Woman (DCEU)
Emma Frost (X-Men)
Peggy Carter
Jessica Jones
Thea Queen
Lara Croft
Power Girl
Catwoman (Batman Returns/Gotham)
Hit-Girl (Kick-Ass)
Darcy Lewis (Thor)
Freefall (Gen-13)
Ma-Ma (Dredd/2000 AD)
The Baroness (G.I. Joe)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil: Apocalypse Movie)
---
Vera Bambi/Verababy
Kenzie Logan/Booba Fett
Jessica Nigri
Marie-Claude Bourbonnais
Hayley Atwell
Alexandra Daddario
Kate Upton
Megan Fox
Barbara Palvin
---
Rule 63?
Kayla Jor-El (Rule 63 Superman)
---
Cosplayers Or Cosplay-Related Scenes - You'll have seen some cosplayers above, but I'm open to OCs or other celebrities cosplaying. Can you imagine Chloe Moretz as Spider-Gwen?
Superhero OCs

Canon Cravings I'm Looking To Play As:
Doctor Strange
Harry Dresden
Legion (David Haller)
Superman

MY SITE: Home
KINKS: Kinks

Hi there. Basically, I like to RP different fandoms and canons, such as DC/Marvel, etc. I also love different original genre stuff. Finally, I have a HUGE list of celebrities that I'd love to play with.

I have a massive list of all this stuff: fandoms, characters, and genres that I like on my own website, which can be found here: Home , while my kinks can be found here: Kinks . PLEASE PM me rather than replying here. Thanks for looking. Big Grin

I'm open to futas/herms. In terms of length, I typically match my partner, and I can do anything from semi-para to multi-para. I'm comfortable with anything.

If you expect me to play a canon, you will be playing a canon as well. It's just fair.

Crossovers are the name of the game. Also, I do NOT play as celebrities, but characters from various fandoms or OCs.

Back
Top Bottom