Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any From Slice of Life to adventures and beyond

awakeningdesire1

Super-Earth
Hi everyone

I'm looking for partners for my 1x1 ideas that I have below. I'm very open to customising them and changing them if the partner in question wants to make changes. I play female mostly, as I know the female characters like the back of my hand and I leave the male characters open for customization.

I can write up to 2-3 paragraphs but I will match what my partner gives me :)

If the roleplay isn't going where you want it to go or if you have ideas, please tell me. I'm open to ideas, suggestions and everything else.

I do work and sometimes my schedule at work allows me to be online to reply but if not, I'll be replying in the morning and then all late evening but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Please note these ideas can be changed to suit FxF as well!

Stephanie snorted at the idea of girls following Allen into these woods for whatever they wanted to do but then teenagers these days were changing from teenagers back then. It was obviously a nice and secluded place, where you go if you wanted to clear your head and not think about the rest of the world as the woods offered that protection. Another reason why the group they were after had picked this place – no one could hear you. She kept quiet as they moved, their footsteps against the leaves were the only noise apart from Allen talking and she kept her eyes out for anything that stood out in such a way that was a marker.

She was glad for her thick sweater and her boots, keeping her sturdy enough through the trails though part of her wished she had brought some gloves along. “Hmm? I’m fine, just thinking as usual.” Stephanie replied as she stopped and arched an eyebrow at the flask before chuckling as she accepted it and sipped on the water. Nature boy at his finest out here. She handed the flask back and turned in a circle where they were, just looking. “You can see why they operate out there. We might be the only people for miles and no one could hear us. I could scream right now and no one would hear.”

It was a creepy thought as they carried on moving, coming to almost like a crossroad where there were five different trails with miles and names on markers, pointing in each direction. But that didn’t catch Stephanie’s eye – it was the sixth trail that looked more like a small path that caught her eye. There was no marker for it which draw her attention but obviously walked along. “Well, I think we should go down the rabbit hole and see what we can find,” she said with a sigh as she followed Allen down the trail. It was a lot harder to walk through, plenty of things to trip over and to walk into and it seemed to get thicker by the minute.

It came to an end at another fork in the road as it were and Stephanie stopped, eyes wandering. “And finally, we have our first clue.” She said with a smile as she walked over to one of the woods which had a marker carved into it. Many thought it would have been natures doing but she knew enough to know that man did it. The marker was a little circle at the end of what looked like a seven and Stephanie motioned Allen to come over to look at it.

“See this? It’s a trail marker. Markers are unique and different to each cult but they’ve stolen this. The markers usually indicate locations where the activities could take place and how you get there – so this one, the small circle is the starting place then the way the seven is drawn, is what direction you should take. So ours, the seven is downwards so we need to right and then up and that should lead to something.”

Stephanie stepped back and glanced at Allen, grinning at the look on his face. “The dumb blonde routine only works in certain situations. After you,” she said motioning her hand to the trail to the right.

F- LIST

Anyway, onto the ideas! :

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
NxNJ2vLl.png

The Boss's Daughter

Set in present New York City, this will be possibly a long roleplay as the story itself is set over three parts which I’ve listed below. I’m looking for someone to play Ryan Lewis, the second main character and who is also willing to play secondary characters if required.

The general synopsis and backstory is this: Set in modern day New York City and the story is based on the relationship between eighteen year old Lile O’Rourke and Ryan Lewis. The twist in the story is that Lile’s family owns one of the largest advertising businesses in the world and Ran works there, having just been made VP while her father is acting CEO. Lile was made the heiress to the business empire when she was ten years old by her grandfather and she will take over the business when she’s twenty-one, her training will begin when she’s nineteen. No one knows that she’s the heiress apart from her family.

Lile has been in love with Ryan ever since she first met him at the annual Christmas party her parents usually hold, the only problem at the time was that she was fourteen years old and Ryan was having an affair with her mother. The affair was serious to the point where Lile’s mother, Mary, was willing to break off her marriage to her husband until she found out that in her pre-nup, she wouldn’t get any money if she divorced her husband. Mar beaks off the relationship with Ryan who is heartbroken; becoming a cold person on the exterior to anyone he meets. Lile has been waiting ages for this to happen and one day, she goes into his office and admits her feelings for him which he doesn’t return.

Part One: Lile and Ryan have begun their relationship, a relationship they will have to keep secret from Lile’s parents, his parents and everyone else in the world. It doesn’t help that Ryan only wants Lile for one thing, while Lile wants Ryan for everything! This part will explore their relationship and the start of Ryan’s feelings for Lile as the relationship begins to progress.

Part Two: Lile and Ryan’s relationship has been fully recognised in public and has become very serious. However, the strain is starting to show as Lile’s future at the company is under jeopardy as shareholders look to replace Lile with Ryan, destroying the old family tradition that a O’Rourke must be head of the company.

Part Three: Ryan and Lile are now engaged to be married, with Lile being the CEO of the company.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
aoy124Dl.png

I'll Be Waiting
Savannah has been living the highlife in Los Angeles for the past five years, leaving heartache and a terrible past back in Louisiana. However, as her career as America’s highest paid actress flourish, her past is set to make a comeback in the form of terrifying letters revealing intimate details not even her diehard fans know. Her protection now is top priority and when the protection is in the form of her ex-boyfriend, who caused all the heartache, Savannah doesn’t believe he has her best interest at heart.

Daniel Williams made the greatest mistake of his life when he let Savannah go before their prom and the military life had never fully allowed him to heal but it helped him prepare for his career in personal protection and now his services are being called upon by his high school sweetheart.

Can he protect her from this stalker while trying not to rekindle their long forgotten relationship? And how many secrets are going to revealed?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
LGgvE5cl.png

Coming Home
Eve Hatton was destined to be an actress from the moment she was born and at the age of 5, she was well known across America as one of the top child stars. The fame and fortune never went to her as she through school in her hometown of Claremore, Oklahoma. Her town was proud of her and the press never bothered her there, as the town sheriff would run them out though high school was a little different. The girls didn't like her and she only got on with one girl, who was often the troublemaker.

But it was thanks to this friend that she would later meet the love of her life. Helping her friend for parents evening, Eve was painting the 'Welcome' banner when she was approached by Joshua Wallace. Josh asked her to homecoming, to which she agreed and the rest they say is history. Hollywood paid little attention to this boyfriend as he wasn't known and a nothing in their eyes. It's what kept their relationship going and after graduating high school, they bought their own home (which was a bit of a wreck) and began doing it up. (Needs more work on this)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
LlSZk58l.png

The Long Walk Home
Elissa Noel was use to not having her boyfriend at home, it was pretty much a given when he was the head of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Unit. He went looking for IED’s, sending one of his men to disarm the bomb when the robot or whatever failed to do so. He had been party of the army since he was 18 and it was all the two of them had ever known. They had a house, he the EODU and she had her bookstore in their hometown of McKinney, Texas. It was pretty much a routine that had settled into until the day the call came: Alex was coming home.

But not the way she wanted.

Alex Hunter had been the head of the EODU for the past three tours, his current one in Iraq. Pretty routine, nothing out of the ordinary. They were checking for IED’s and it had been Alex’s turn to check for them, nothing out of the ordinary…yet this time, this time was different. The bomb had gone off the moment he entered the building, had blasted him through a brick wall resulting in serious brain injury and badly broken bones. It could have been worse, he could have lost a hand or a leg or an arm like many of his men had. After several months in a hospital in Iraq, he was finally beginning the long walk home to Texas where his recovery would continue after a medical discharge from the army. But could he live a civil life? Could he finally live the life he wanted without the feeling of needing his rifle? And would this crazy feeling ever stop?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ZfICPOvl.png

Bar Harbour, Maine was your typical tourist hotspot on Mount Desert Island in Maine's Frenchman Bay. People flocked to see it’s Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain and Cranberry Islands while enjoying Maine’s seafood industry. It was the perfect place for a vacation, yet it was hiding a dark secret and one that was about to be uncovered. A young girl, reported missing over a month ago, has been found in the woods with strange markings over her body - something the local police are not equipped to deal with especially newcomer on the force, Liam Cooper. He calls in an old friend of his (more than an old friend back in the day) who specializes in the occult - Special Agent Stephanie Jackson.

Within the dark woods of Acadia National Park, something evil is spreading its poisonous power. Now Stephanie and Liam may pay the price for digging up the secrets of the past…and confront an evil that may be unstoppable – because those who practice it believe it is divine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
There You Are

Evelyn Hamilton had been having the same dream of Egypt and other civilizations since she was a child, the same dream in different eras and in different countries. She was always the queen to her King, from Queen Nefertari and Ramesses to Augustus and Livia and it continued right up until Prince Albert. Why were these dreams always the same? Why were they always fighting against an unknown enemy?

It wasn't until she was in Cairo, working as a museum curator which was the norm for the 1920's that she finally started to see the answers. And when she met Jack Williams, the sparks that flew couldn't be denied – they say everyone who lives has a soul mate. Same lovers from a past life, different bodies but similar people.

Something is coming though – can Evelyn and Jack unlock the secrets their past lives left them to answer the riddle to what could be the end of them all?

Last edited:
Hi everyone, seeing if anyone is interested in any ideas of mine or yours :) Send me a PM with what you have!

Been awhile since I've been here but back and looking for partners since I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands soon

Back
Top Bottom