Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any DM's for Dungeon World?

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
As title states I fell in love with the ruleset a few years back but every time I've tried to join a forum game it seems to fall apart. (That's pretty typical honestly and not dependent on ruleset.) In any case I was recently reminded of it and figured I'd ask around on BM just in case. Long shot or no I'd love to play as a shemale (or male) Barbarian and have some smutty adventures. While I realize Dungeon World is intended for a small group, I'd be more than willing to try a 1 on 1 campaign and utilize bonds between important NPC's or even a hireling or two. Or of course if there is enough interest I'd happily take another chance at getting a group together.

Let me make this clear though, I DO want smut in this game but I also don't want to shy away from the action and excitement it's intended to bring, let's try and find a healthy balance. So if any DM's are out there and willing to run a game please let me know. :)

Link to the SRD is here just in case anyone is interested.

I tried to run a game with Herculean Appetites, but that move sucked the fun out of it for me. Don't know if I could run another Barbarian or a Class Warfare build made around it.

Well that's the core staple of the barbarian class itself. Would you care to elaborate why it made the game not fun for you?

" the GM will also introduce a complication or danger that comes about due to your heedless pursuits. " didn't come up enough to make it worth my while.

Okay.... but the benefit it adds isn't all that much either. Rolling 1d8 + 1d6 is barely better than rolling 2d6 so it seems fitting that the drawback doesn't show often. That said, I haven't played as a Barbarian yet in Dungeon World so I still want to try it out myself. I appreciate your input but it sounds like you aren't going to be interested, thanks anyways.

Okay, but I want to play a Barbarian and that is one of their starting moves. I'm not sure what you are trying to get at honestly, but I'm not looking to play a different class at this time.

I’d join this as a player, don’t know the system well enough to DM it

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Haven't played enough to feel confident in running it otherwise I would. In any case you are more than welcome to join in should we find a DM. :)

Cool, here’s to hoping a DM shows up. I’d be happy to play a savage spell caster to compliment your barbarian

Well i got balls of steel and will DM something for you. Send me your character sheets and a rough idea what you want happening.

Allow me to introduce Batul the Insatiable. Batul is a shemale (Dick and balls, no vagina) with wild bluish-grey eyes, mighty thews, strange tattoos, and always wears weather inappropriate clothing. Despite her rightfully dangerous appearance she is pleasant towards those she considers friends, though she almost always holds a lustful gleam in her eyes and can't help but desire power and control over others.

Unfortunately the hyperlinks can't be opened without downloading the pdf itself, so I'll post them here as well for your viewing pleasure. For note, her 2nd level advanced move will be 'Appetite for Destruction' for 'Signature Weapon' so I decided it would be simplest to introduce the appearance now rather than making you work around trying to give it to her on level up. Could just state that the potential of the weapon hasn't been realized yet or such, whatever works best for you.

Character Reference

Axe reference

Also have to wait and do bond(s) once Sardonyx has her character up. :)

EDIT: Just in case anyone wants the link to the self updating character sheet, here you go. NEC_DW_Character.pdf

So are you the heroine or just a Bad girl having fun?

We must continue this talk via pms since interest has been met. Any other players PM me your sheet and ideas. I'll construct the necessary threads soon.
Sardonyx work out with Batul the Insatiable how your character knows her so we can start as a party.

We've technically started, but had some delays and it's still in the initial scene. I can't speak for the DM, but I can suggest you PM Zeth yourself and ask. I'm more than willing to accept another player on my end.

I'm playing a barbarian and Kaylin is a Druid, so feel free to brainstorm what you might like to be in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom