Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F [PM/Discord] Dom seeking Submissives - All Pairings! (Fantasy, Bondage, Damsels, and more!)

hannsthemanns

Meteorite
** Just a disclaimer! I am a female but since I am looking to play a male character, I put this into the male request thread! **

Hello, you lovely people! My name is Hannah, but most people call me Hanns or Hannsy. And welcome to my 18+ thread. This thread involves plots/ideas involving bondage, damsel in distress storylines, and other related things. You're still here? Good, very good - Then let me show you what I have in store!

About Me:
I'm a 24 year old female, I live in the US and I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now. I love making stories and creating character relationships on all spectrums and I am looking for someone who likes the same! I'm a literate roleplayer, who enjoys roleplaying all sorts of things (both taboo and non-taboo). I always prefer to have some sort of plot or idea when I role-play, as I like for even my taboo role-plays to have a layer of depth to it.

What I'm looking for:
Now onto business! What's the difference between bondage and BDSM, some of you may ask? Well, bondage usually entails lighter, fluffier themes and it's usually the stuff you'd see in many movies, tv shows, anime and other public media. You have a top (DOM) who ties up their bottom (SUB), and there is a layer of Domination & Submission is involved. BDSM is heavier stuff, involving erotic practices, Sadomasochism/Masochism and details the sexual adventures of the two parties involved. While both can be fun, this tread centers more on lighter side of bondage plus the storylines that surround this!

I want a role-play that's story drive, not smut driven In fact, smut doesn't have to exist at all it's something you want. If you'd like to include it, I prefer that it's something that happens naturally or as it is related to the plot. And if there is any sex, it has to be consensual or at the very least, dubious consent (roleplaying rape/non-consensual sex makes me really uncomfortable, even if it is fictional). So the bondage, obviously, doesn't have to be consensual. But the sex does.

I want both short term and long term roleplays I like variety and I consider myself pretty flexible in this area. So if you just want to pop in for a quickie that's over in a week or if you're looking for someone who will stick by you for months to come, I'm game!

I want a partner who is open and easy to communicate with If there's something you're craving, let me know! If something makes you uncomfortable, let me know! Seriously, I don't bite so you can talk to me about anything. I will respect your wants and limits (so long as you respect mine!). If something comes up on my end or if I need a hiatus, I definitely let you know.

Things you should know about me:
✧ On the whole, I largely love to play dominate male OCs. The personalities of these male doms vary by the story - some are gentle, some are completely unpredictable, some warrant a soft side after a time while others always love being in control. I love variety in characters, thus I will encourage you to do the same. So most of my plots/ideas below this will involve me playing the dominate character. But through some experimentation, there are some circumstances where I like playing submissive female OCs. In other words, I can be flexible for both sides and it can be something we can discuss. I do have to be in the mood for it though and the story will really have to draw me in, but never hesitate to ask!

✧ I'm flexible about response length. For me, I will take quality over quantity. That being said, I write anywhere from 4 - 8 paragraphs on average (sometimes more). So if that scares you, let me know what your length preferences are and I will gladly match. However, I won't accept anything less than a paragraph!

✧ I only write in third person (I will never write or play myself so please don't so either). And while I won't be too picky about grammar/punctuation, please try your best.

✧ This next part isn't necessary, but if you are able to send a writing sample, you'd be my best friend - Just so that I can gage your writing. Anything that lets me know what your length preference is as well as your writing style. Just so that you can see how I write, I posted some of my own writing samples down below:

Fantasy/Slice of Life:

The door opened without a sound. As if the maiden's invitation were already expected. And already welcomed. But the Wolf did not follow her inside - his paws rested at the threshold of the forest clearing, where the shadows' edge met the sunlight. He need not go any further. He need not burn within the light of the sun.

Among the scent of the old willow wood, the most curious of smells were enclosed within the small willow hovel - their scents finally freed by the opening of the large door. Sweet, soft jasmine petals mingled with the firm, crimson essence of elderberry wine. Cinnamon, hot and seasoned, prickled with tart lemon and mingled slowly with slow dew of fresh honey. And all around these wonder auras, the glow of dancing candle light within tiny lanterns were scattered all over the tiny, single bungalow.

Crystal vials and rose glass bottles were lined up as far as the eye could see - made up of all sorts of wonderful colors and hues, that glowed and twinkled at the candle's glow. Their caps were tied in silk ribbons or tiny hemp cords, with labels written in a beautiful black ink. Between these marvelous creations, opalescent crystals and the tiniest of gems scattered about the wooden shelves, keeping company with the delicately tied bundles of wild flowers. All about was clutter - but it was a witch's clutter. Up upon the window's bannister, a sandy coon cat was cleaning her paws against her sharp, white whiskers. On a nearby shelf, a cat as white as a winter's frost reclined between two large bottles of a clear, sparkling potion - his tail twitching this way and that as yellow eyes lazily turned to gaze upon the hovel's latest visitor.

'O' willow waly' by the tree that weeps with me.
'O' willow waly' till my lover return to me."

A voice came from the hearth, where the fireplace crackled and popped - the cauldron's skillet bubbling with a delicious smell of fresh buttered cornbread and a sizzling stew. Someone was bent over the cauldron, stirring the pot softly with a wooden ladle. A dog, with a wiry snout and scruffy ears, laid at her bare feet - raising its head to stare with beady, inquisitive eyes at the maiden.

"We lay my love and I beneath the Weeping Willow.
But now alone I lie and weep beside the tree."
Singing O' willow waly' by the tree that weeps with me.
Singing O' willow waly' till my lover returns to me."

Her hair was as red as a rising fire - redder than the crimson leaves of the fall forest. Loose curls, tied up in a messy bun that looked as if it were ready to unfurl itself. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were soft and thin and blushed in a tulip pink. She tapped the ladle before cleaning her hands with the end of her ivory apron.The dog's tail thudded against the wooden floor as his realized that the maiden in the doorway was, indeed, a guest. He rose from the feet of his master, brushing the ends of her skirts as the beast trotted over to greet the strange traveler. A cold wet nose nudged against her hand, his ears floppy about as the dog requested a pat on the head - his stubbed tail wriggling about.

"Oh! Another visitor. Welcome, welcome to my apothecary." The lady with the red curls had turned to face her now - the glow of the fire's hearth dancing about her ivory skin and rosy cheeks. "And what is it you need, traveler? A healing ointment? Perhaps some peppermint to freshen up?" She tucked a few strands of wild fire strands behind her ear as she surveyed her newest visitor. It would appear, based on the maiden's appearance, she was a peasant from the village. Perhaps a beggar, looking for a single ounce of kindness to last through the night. The poor child.

"Oh my. You must have come a long way to get here, haven't you." Her voice was kind. Yet, buoyant. Full of spirit. Her face and her voice were youthful, but her eyes were old. An elder's - blue and clear perhaps, but ancient. Perhaps, even wise. And they were not swayed by the maiden's haggard appearance. "Well, you are just in time for supper. Come, sit, sit!”

Apocalypse/Dystopia

The horizon was shrouded in desert dust – a crimson mist that choked the barren wasteland as far as the eye could see. Even after the violent sandstorms had long since passed, the valley wreaked of the humid air that still threatened to smother any moisture that had escaped the purge. What wasn’t buried within the dry and cracked earth was scattered about the jagged crags and desert boulders – like a graveyard of forgotten bones, the remains of ravaged junkyard surrounded the outer rims. Much was already picked clean by scavengers and desperate slum dogs alike. Ripped tires and corroding stone littered the amber dirt, left behind as a silent reminder of life once worth living.

Parched and desolate was life within the valley now. The dried river beds, the splinter lands, where the electric lines of the dried river bed danced this way and that - their soft cracks eventually lead down deeper into the valley where the unbearable dryness only simmered under the fire of the sun. Hot and humid, the valley shielded a remnant of the violence of the sand storms and corroding rock slides.

And thus, within the heart of the valley, rested what remained of this pitiful pocket of humanity – the settlement the survivors would call their Neuhaven.

Neuhaven. For many, that was exactly what it was. Their new haven, their promised Eden within this burning hell. Within the desert metropolis, these people found their safety within the barbed fence and the high stone walls that separated them from the lower slums. Their homes sat high within the desert crags that overlooked the rest of the valley. Homes with roofs and shade and other utilities that promised them relative comfort. And while the understanding that food and water were still a sought after commodity, they had little want for anything else. For they had been the lucky ones, able to have bought their security. Their safety was assured and they were spared from the harsh destiny of a slum life.

Further away from the soft lights of the Neuhaven metropolis, underneath the heavy desert mist and the sizzling summer heat, the slums wreaked of sewage and fear, of illness and the sweat of slavery. Dirtied faces, chapped lips and calloused hands were only matched by equally calloused hearts. What couldn’t be bought could be stolen, what couldn’t be earned could be ripped away. The slums breed thievery of all kinds. 

But others were left with no option other than to sell their bodies. Young girls traded their virginities for loaves of bread, as young boys broke their backs with the burden of hard labor within the canyon mines owned by Neuhaven’s elite. Neuhaven was created as a cornerstone of rebirth within this dying world - but here upon it's tattered edges, there was no room for revival.

Action/Historical Fiction:

When Milo found his way back to Chartier, he found Ivan sitting by himself. The blond man had his head propped against his hand, elbow resting on the small, round cafe table that contained nothing else but a half-finished drink. Milo took the seat in front of him, expression unchanging even when the other man made his irritation plain.

'You're blocking the view, brother.' Ivan had been making eyes at a middle-aged woman a few tables away. She had a lovely pearl necklace, and a set of matching earrings. He could think of more than one way to take them off of her.

'I have a job for you.'

'You know, it's really only a job if I get paid.' He rolled his eyes.

'You will. Handsomely. My employer will see to it himself.'

Ivan scoffed at the remark, but Milo had succeeded in getting his attention. 'I have no use for riches.' The man waved his hand in dismissal. At a thought, the bored look on his face became undone. Instead, an impish smile took over. 'You know, I will do anything for a title. Duke Marchand has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?'

Milo shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to contain his frustration. 'Do me a favor before I discuss the details with you.'

'Anything for my dear brother.'

In reluctance or in contemplation, Milo took a deep breath before he found the will to respond. His head turned towards the stage, dark eyes transfixed by the woman with the sultry voice. 'Get me a private meeting with Tanja Marković.'

At this, the younger man burst into tiny fits of laughter. 'I haven't had too much to drink, have I?' Ivan lifted his drink, swirling the contents. 'So your parts are functional, after all. I just lost three different wagers.' Ivan raised his hand to beckon a waiter over. 'Would you be a dear, and give the lovely lady over there a glass of your Chardonnay Icewine?' He gestured towards Tanja. 'Tell her Ivan misses her. You can put it on my friend's tab.'

Milo said nothing, only threatened Ivan with a sharp glower.

'Actually, if you could bring the rest of the bottle here for us to drink, that would be lovely.' Ivan handed the waiter his half-empty glass. 'I've had enough of this cheap swill.'

My Likes & Dislikes:
Here's some general things that I like, dislike or am generally neutral about. Please not that not ALL of these have to be in the roleplay! These are just some things that just came up on the top of my head.

Things that I love/will do:
- Story driven role-plays
- Original characters
- Fantasy/Medieval
- Kidnapping
- Damsel in Distress
- Harsh!Dom and Soft!Sub
- Noire/Mafia/Vintage
- Drama
- Adventure/Quest
- Male!Dom & Female!Sub
- Slice of Life
- Modern
- Light to Medium Bondage
- Kinbaku/Shibari
- Gags/Blindfolds
- Aftercare
- Romance
- More to be added...

Things that I'm ok with or am neutral about:
- Male!Dom & Male!Sub
- Female!Dom & Female!Sub
- Soft!Dom and Harsh!Sub
- Anthro/furry characters
- Transformation
- Tentacle
- Web/Mummification (Never done this, is it fun?)
- More to be added...

Things that I hate or won't do:
- Rape/non-con
- Vore
- Pure smut role-plays
- Canon characters
- Toilet/scat/diaper
- Underage Sex
- Snuff
- Tickling
- Foot Fetish
- Heavy to Extreme Bondage
- Amputation
- More to be added...

Roleplay Ideas & Pairings:
Alright, now to the fun stuff! Note that these are just ideas/prompts and they can be easily adjusted or changed to our likings. Nothing has to be set in stone. I just wanted to put something down on paper, you know? The number of stars a prompt has means how much I'm currently craving it! Anything that is highlighted in red means that's the part I want to play or it is the pairing that I prefer the most. If there's nothing highlighted in red, it means I will gladly play anything! The number of ✧✧✧ means how much I'm craving it currently. I'll update this regularly!

As always, [✓] means open, [X] means closed!

Genre Key:
Fantasy/Medieval
Romance
Adventure/Quest
Action
Slice of Life
Mafia/Noir
Sci-Fi

✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Mafia/Noir/Action/Possible Romance] Mob Boss -x- Heiress
The head of a long standing, wealthy, business family pisses off the local crime syndicate when times of an important drug deal are snitched to the local PD. The crime boss decides its time to remind these hot-shots who runs this town. So when time comes to collect some insurance, the mob boss decides to sends some close "associates" to nab the big-wig's daughter instead. The ransom is simple - Payment of the shipment lost and she goes free. If not...

✧✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Possible Romance] Assassin -x- Princess
A steward is looking to take over the throne from a coming-to-age princess, who he hires an assassin to do the deed. However, specific instructions have been made that the princess' death must look an accident. So when the princess while she is on her travels, the assassin kills her body guards and abducts her as instructed. He is to follow the plan and mark her death once he is given the word to. But will he go through with the terrible deed?

✧✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Possible Romance] Witch -x- Maiden/Adventurer
A curious maiden wanders into an enchanted forest and stumbles upon a sorceress's lair. The witch takes a fancy to her and decides to keep the snoop as a companion/pet for her own purposes.

✧✧✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Adventure/Quest/Possible Romance] Outlaw - x- Princess/Prince
A naive princess disobeys the warnings of her father/mother and sneaks away to mingle among the townsfolk. It's dark when she attempts to return to the castle and in the dead of night, she is robbed by a notorious outlaw. However, he finds the royal insignia and discover who she really is - and decides to take this prime opportunity to ransom her instead.

✧✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Possible Romance] Kidnapper - x- School Girl/Boy
Looking to escape the hard life of the city slums, a small time criminal is ready to up his game by abducting the daughter of the local big-wig business man for ransom money. He plans and waits for the right time, just when she is leaving school late one evening.

✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Adventure/Quest/Possible Romance] Mercenary -x- Maiden
An arrogant nobleman hires a mercenary to deals some dirty dealings with the local serfs/peasants. But when the hired hand is denied payment for his services, the nobleman's wife is snatched and kept as a bargaining chip by the disgruntled mercenary.

✧✧✧✧ [✓] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Action/Possible Romance] Kidnapper -x- Target
There's a black market company where, instead of hitmen or assassins, there are individuals who will do professional kidnappings all at the right price.

[X] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Adventure/Quest/Possible Romance] Pirate Captain -x- Maiden/Adventurer
A maiden has inherited her father's affairs, who was once a sea fairing explorer on the high seas. One of the inheritance includes an old and vague map leading to something of great value. However, she and the map are snatched by a pirate whose has also inheritance his father's empire and takes the maiden as his valuable captive in order to see where this treasure leads.

[X] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Fantasy/Medieval/Possible Romance] Prince -x- Princess
A neighboring kingdom invades its smaller neighbor, taking the ruling princess as war bounty. The conquering prince is free to do whatever he pleases with her.

[X] (MxF) (FxF) [Fantasy/Medieval/Possible Romance] Mercenary- x- Target (Version Two)
Soon before the peace treaty between two kingdoms were to be sealed by the marriage of the eldest children, the princess runs away. Now, a mercenary's been paid under the table by the king/queen to bring the princess back using any means necessary.

[X] (MxF) (FxF) (MxM) [Modern/Possible Romance] Kidnapper - x- Love Interest
A professional kidnapper worries that he is losing his touch after a recent job and is now considering an early retirement. But he's been dissuaded by his friend/love interest, who says that he can practice the ropes on her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom