Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beyond Saving (Gothic Fantasy Roleplay - No Longer Recruiting)

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Greetings!
I’m rehauling a thread from earlier that was, unfortunately, cut a tad early due to personal issues. I apologies profusely to the people I left hanging, but things went south and I had to relocate. Things are more stable now however.

To give a brief overview of me and what I’m looking for:
I’m a 21-year-old female Dane with a passion for writing and fantasy, but you can call me Pots. I’m an avid writer, but not a native English speaker and I live in Denmark (GMT+2 time zone). I only mention this because it might be an issue depending on where you live.

I’m looking for a group scenario, adventure-style in a magical, alternate fantasy land where beasts rule supreme. (Lord of The Ring and Witcher-esque) Perhaps a D&D-esque style. (Let it be known that I’ve never tried my hands on anything D&D related.)

Therefore, I’m in search for a group of dedicated people (preferably 3-5), willing to sink some time and effort into a Gothic fantasy world, via the site or a private Discords server.

Disclaimer: I will only RP fantasy scenarios, such as medieval-esque Tolkien works with magical artifacts and creatures of all sorts and sizes. No monotone modern-day tedium. Variety is key in Roleplaying.​

I want this to be a more story-driven experience, semi-long/long lasting story with plot and direction, as well as character goals and growth. This might span several weeks or even months if things work out, so be prepared to stick around, or don’t try at all.

I’m looking for a few, mature and creative souls. Gender doesn’t matter to me, but your character does (Ideally, 2-3 men and 2-3 women). I want you to pour your heart and soul into whoever or whatever you play. There’s nothing worse than a one-dimensional, boring character, so keep that in mind and try to avoid the clichés.

I’m looking for a wide variety of things, but nothing is set in stones. I’m looking for adventurers: a rogue and her steed, two valiant knights in search of glory, a trader and her unlikely companion, a pair of practicing witches, an opposing warlord or even an ancient and malformed monstrosity lurking beneath the very ground which we tread. Pick your poison. These are just some examples.

You should be comfortable with playing several characters, as it’s inevitable you won’t run into sub characters, such as merchants, common folk, contractors, etc.​

What I offer:
I’m capable of managing and weaving together a coherent story, as well as creating interesting and unique characters. I’m able to manage and operate numerous side characters alongside MC.
A welcoming mindset willing to brainstorm, discuss details and adapt accommodate to other's needs.
An open-minded view, years of experience, adaptive and descriptive writing.

What I expect from our time together:
Posts should flow freely and have decent grammar. I prefer to stay within the limits of 2 - 4+ paragraphs, as it can be time consuming to write detailed and thorough responses, especially with several people. I post according to what I have to work with. If you show dedication to me, I’ll return the favor in fullest.
Plot and characters should be vivid adaptations of your mind and fantasy. Nobody likes stiff, tedious and droll characters or plotlines, so I expect you to be willing to work together as a unit, to look over all the miniscule details required for all of us to have a good ol’ jolly time.
Patience is a virtue. I’m a busy student with eight hours of lecture most days of the week, not including projects, rapports, general homework and spare time activities.
Please, show proper interest, rather than sending a simply “Hello” my way, because chances are, I won’t reply. I need dedication to work with a person and getting discarded a day or two after starting an RP feels horrible.

Most important of all: I expect everyone involved to have a great time.​

Brief concept of the world:

Our story begins with a band of strangers yet to meet, their future prospect, a perilous downward descent, where they will deal with a prodigious number of threats to their bodily health, and worse yet, a relentless assault on their mental fortitude. They will fight not only unimaginable foes, but famine, disease, and the stress of the ever-encroaching dark.​

The world focuses on the humanity and psychological vulnerability of the people therein and asks: What emotional toll does a life of adventure take? A game of life, where not every heroic act is met with a beatific smile and a gob-full of ale. A game about hard trade-offs and nearly certain demise, humanity completely and utterly insignificant to the cosmic, pan-dimensional creatures, all-powerful gods and unspeakable, unknowable horrors that lie in wait in the serpent-like suggestions of the old cobbled roads.​

It involves dark and insidious mysteries, conspiracies, webs of lies and sin that eventually tie back to the “heroes” and “villains” alike. The crumbling ruins found in the world symbolic of the crumbling grandeur of the villain's soul, who they once were, noble individuals whose fate and their own mortal weaknesses have twisted them into unfathomable entities.​

Despite its focus on corruption and villainy, our conclusion will see the individuals win in the end, despite great personal loss and struggle after overcoming unrelenting adversity.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Now, I don’t have an exact storyline weaved together quite yet, but truthfully, I would prefer to convey it under watchful eyes with whomever it concerns. That way everyone involved can weigh in with their opinions.​

*******​

My Character: Elisa

Elisa was a tall, lithe young woman with orange sunset locks, capturing light in vibrant ruby hues; flowing in a gentle, warm river of lava to her mid-back. She had an even peaches-and-cream complexion, and striking seafoam blue-green eyes. She’s slender and delicate, well-read and brilliant in her arcane practices.​

Elisa was the youngest acknowledged daughter of Trystan Kautzer, head of the prosperous Kautzer merchant family of the South. She grew up spoiled in a wealthy family, along with her two older sisters. Her father was kind and neutering, though absent for a vast majority of her childhood due to affiliations and his tireless ambition to provide for his family.​

Her mother sought comfort in books and ageless scriptures, eager to plumb the depths of her knowledge and share with her daughters, certain techniques and alchemical processes she had found to yield wondrous and terrifying results. The family’s knowledge of horticulturalism grew with every passing season as their continued planting, harvesting, and brewing began to bear the fruit of their labour.​

Over the years, the small ancestral delegation accumulated many rare and elusive volumes on ancient herbal properties and arcane disciplines, and often set to enjoy several weeks immersed in comfortable study at a time, cooped up together in their own venerable, rumour-shadowed manor.​

Soon, the family had released numerous volumes of famous encyclopedias, cultivating the principles of medicine brewing, potion crafting, relic and ritual, the magical properties of the unbent, poisoned earth.​

Elisa’s adventurous spirit eventually lead her to the conclusion, that, if she wished to further her knowledge, she would have to experience them first hand. And so, she set out in search of a small, dedicated group of individuals, bonded by their mutual yearning for the unknown, spurred on by her unquenchable thirst to unearth the world’s ever-expanding, cloying horrors that lay bump in the night.​

She believed herself superior, a view that occasionally seeped through her kind exterior. Generally, though, she remained a kind-hearted person with an attractive, accommodating personality, kind, considerate, and diplomatic, well-spoken and sharp-witted, if stubborn and inexperienced outside the comfortable boundaries of her homestead.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Reference pictures will be given later, if so desired. That being said, I’ve several other characters that I’m willing to play with, but Elisa’s my favourite and I don’t get to use her as much as I’d like.​

Your Character(s):

This is really completely up to you, as long as they’re reasonable. No LGBT pink-haired orc ladies, alright?​

Preferably we would have a travelling group of 3-4, with 1-2 opposing forces, whether that be cutthroat brigands, creatures of unfathomable magnitude, hellish fiends or royal guards. You should play someone that’s willing to work in a group scenario, no cliché “I only work alone, my entire family is dead, trust issues, kind of character.” It’s disruptive to everyone. Don’t let that deter you from creating or using a character though, just keep it in mind.​

The supernatural holds power in Gothic tales. Not just werewolves or vampires, but ancient curses. Children twisted because of the sins of their fathers. Wrathful wraiths manipulating the living to achieve vengeance for crimes committed in ages past. Man-made pacts with devils and genies in a vain attempt to achieve that which they believe God had denied them. Eldritch abnormalities shifting in the far-away corners of the watchful eye.​

I mention this because it would be lovely with some diversity. The orc, minotaur, elf, dwarf picture has been painted a tad too many times, so try to be creative if you’re going the non-human route.

*******​

Kinks:
Monsters
Massive cocks (Includes horsecocks, bullcocks, you name it as long as its disgustingly oversized, frothing with precum and ready to load gallons of spunk into my waiting stomach. Tentacles and the likes are welcome too.)
Large insertions
Large partners
Stomach bulges
Large cum inflations
Forced pregnancy
Rape
BDSM
Mind break
Fucked silly
Breeding
Large Dom/small sub
Threesome, foursome, orgy
F/F, M/F​

Now, I realise that most of these are out of people’s comfort zone, and that’s completely fine. I thought I’d include them regardless, but I am looking for a more “down to earth” kind of RP, you could say, so don’t be frightened by it!​

I enjoy many other things. More than I care to write here, but obviously, we can discuss the smutty details later.​

Discord ID: SmashingPots #2447
Please, come up with a realistic and creative response with some required information rather than just bumping me for the sake of it. I’ve no idea how this post will do, so the replies might be numerous, be patient. Also, mention your Blue Moon name if you’re contacting me on both.
We will work out the nitty gritty together!​

My character has just been delivered to our esteemed leader, and I like to think I’ve avoided the “ooh, look what I’ve got now” thing. He’s much more of a “oh, hell, this again” kind of gal.

I think that there may be more than enough ladies to wet your knight's whistle. Keep up such talk you may end up gang banged! Besides, for a person with a taste for both the fairer sex and the gruffer, he/she could be a gem!

My character sheet is also now turned in. I happen to be around for a bit today so I'm looking forward to following the discussion. As a side note, often times while I'm away at work (which I thankfully am not today) I'll peruse the forums over my phone. I typically don't have time to respond much at all, but I'll at least keep abreast of whats going on.

Same with me. I'm seen 'online' a lot, but I can respond to short introductions due to my Welcome Committee duties on my phone, but my lengthy responses on roleplays wait for me to be near a computer.

Same with me. I'm seen 'online' a lot, but I can respond to short introductions due to my Welcome Committee duties on my phone, but my lengthy responses on roleplays wait for me to be near a computer.

Note to self, quit bluemoon and rejoin for the welcoming committee!

Back
Top Bottom