Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat and a Ctarl-Ctarl (Infamous Mercer and I)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
There seemed to be a long and painful silence through the building. Only the faint moonlight outside gently illuminated the dark rooms of the Starwind and Hawking Enterprises building. though, with what the members aboard the Outlaw Star were dealing with, it wasn't much a surprise. They had been able to take care of any Kei Pirates that had come their way, but now they faced a much more fearsome foe, the Anten Seven. This elite group of assassins had a particular mission that they were to carry out: kill Gene Starwind. They had already made their first move after Shimi, one of the Anten Seven had challenged Gene to a one-shot duel, and there was a good chance he wouldn't make it out of this alive. this night would be his last to do anything: eat, drink, sleep, anything before this risky duel. There was a great deal of worry throughout the group.

"Mm...seems like everyone's asleep." muttered Aisha to herself as she moved through the dark halls. the mighty Ctarl-Ctarl had found herself having trouble sleeping, so she had figured a little snack would help a bit. She had even tried her little electronic game, but it didn't seem to be doing it for her. "Nyaa~" She let out a soft yawn as she moved into the main room, looking for anything she could find. Her ears perked slightly and she turned to glance up to the small staircase leading up to the bed Gene was resting in. Normally she wouldn't think anything of it, but she could tell now that he wasn't asleep. "Geez...still thinking of the duel." she thought. Of course, he was perhaps the backbone of this group, and he had gotten them out of some tough spots all this time. If they were to lose him now, there would probably be no way of reaching the Galactic Leyline. "Well...it wouldn't hurt to try and calm him down." It would be a good time to just chat, but there were other reasons she went to speak with him. Since their past encounters, her attitude towards him had changed a bit. He really was the only person to defeat her in battle, and that had stuck with her for a while, in a good way though. then again, he still tended to find chances to poke fun at her. She slowly ascended up the flight of stairs, spotting him laying on his back on the bed. "Can't sleep?"

(Hope it strikes your fancy?)

While laying in bed under the sheets with only a pair of black boxers on underneath Gene laid on his back with his right hand behind his head and his right leg bent head turned toward the direction of the glass window on his left side looking out towards the star filled night sky. Ever since coming across Hot Ice Hilda and the XGP A1A2 as well as Melfina everything had started changing in Gene and Jim's life where they had ended up meeting along with Aisha and Suzuka but even then all four of them had seemed to start becoming close friends. While laying there in bed restless thinking about the duel upon hearing a familiar voice Gene was a bit surprised but didn't show it he was actually for the first time a bit scared and depressed at the same time thinking about what it might be like not walking away from this fight. "No....not really." Gene said as he stared over at Aisha who was standing before him his voice and face obviously showed that he was scared and depressed even though he tried not showing it being the backbone that he was over the entire group. "I'm guessing you cant sleep either Aisha?"

Aisha flashed him one of her little grins, letting out a soft chuckle. "Well, I'd be surprised if anyone really was asleep with all that's been happening." She moved to the side of his bed, standing up above him as she crossed her arms over her chest. She could clearly sense how worried he was over the whole ordeal, and this wasn't the Gene she had gotten so used to fighting with. "Hey now. What's with that face? You sound like you're actually worried about all this. You really think you're not gonna get out of this unharmed?" She now sat down at the edge of his bed, turning her head slightly to face him. "You might be a little jerk sometimes, but you're a tough little jerk, and don't forget that!" She gently jabbed her finger into his chest a couple times. "Come this isn't the confident Gene I'm so used to." In fact, she was rather interested with the cocky and confident Gene. It was really a constant reminder of all his accomplishments in the group, and perhaps the reason they were still here.

Watching her come over and sit beside his bed and when she started talking to him in her usual sense and way as well as her tone he couldn't help but smirk a little knowing that even though they sometimes got on each others nerves he'd miss Aisha's constant nagging and complaining. "I know its not like for me to be all worried....but its just what this guy at this bar that I met and talked to said about these kind of things." Gene said as he looked over into Aisha's eyes and while she was poking at his chest he'd gently grab at her hand with his left one before moving it around his neck and burrying his face into Aisha's chest closing his eyes. "Even if I do survive this one who knows if I'll even get out of the next one. I may never even get the chance to settle down for an ideal life and become a father."

Aisha let out a small surprised sound as she was suddenly pulled in close, his face now buried deep in her chest. Normally, she might have knocked the daylights out of him, but seeing him in this state really got to her. "Geez...what are you saying?" She had moved her other hand around his neck, pulling him closer against hes. "Even if? That's nothing like Gene. Come on. You've been in numerous life or death situations, and you've overcome them. I may not say it, but I haven't lost confidence in you."

"I know but most of that has been all my string of good luck and good karma. Before one can know all of that could go down the drain and backfire on them." Gene said as he kept his face burried in Aisha's chest before looking back up at her. "Its always the roll of the dice.....no, one knows what number or the outcome you'll get. Even with strategy the chances are only slightly changed by a slim chance from one to zero where its then all based upon skill." Gene said as he continued to go on it was obvious he was nervous more then usual about this situation and it seemed nothing could calm him down. When he felt Aisha wrap her other arm around his neck and move closer against him he'd feel their bodies touch against one another before both of his hands moved on over her tight rump rear. "Aisha...., will you bare me a child?"

She paused for a while as she listened to him. Most of what he was saying were thoughts that had run through her mind every now and then. She would use those thoughts to encourage her to try and fight him again, though she was never really able to get another fight with him. "Well, I understand what you're saying there. But, if you you really think it's based on luck, you must be the luckiest guy alive now." she said with a slight grin. Her fingers would occasionally stroke the back of his head. She seemed to freeze at Gene's next question. "Bare a child...for Gene?" Of course, they had gotten somewhat closer over their time together on the Outlaw Star, but had they really gotten that close. Of course, the little embrace they were sharing would seem intimate to anyone who saw them. A slight grin spread on her face, running her fingers through his hair a few times. "Gene...I'll bare as many children for you as you want...but I can't do that if you're going to be so mopey. I want the confident Gene again." she said, running her finger over his chest.

As his hands had slid on over her tight rump rear both of them had started groping and fondling at her ass over the black lingere and black dress she wore and feeling her run her finger tip over the back of his neck then over ontop of his broad chest he'd feel himself get excited as his cock went errect to its full size twelve inches long two inches wide reaching above his belly button while touching between Aisha's inner thighs from under the sheets. "A womans feel, touch, warmth, and closeness is all I need to make me feel headstrong once again." Gene whispered into her right ear as he moved his right hand up from her ass over behind her right ear he'd start scratching her behind one of her sensitive spots on her ear before he leaned up locking his lips with Aisha's as he closed his eyes pulling her in closer ontop of him.

Aisha growled lustfully as he groped her tight ass. a soft moan came from her as he continued, and she could see she wasn't the only one enjoying all this. She watched in awe as his massive cock popped up, standing nice and erect now. "My my, you've been hiding this all this time?" She let her hands move down to gently stroke his cock with her hands. A soft purr resided in her throat as he scratched behind her ear. Like any cat, she'd be finding that very enjoyable. "Is that so? Well then, I should have came in earlier to cheer you up." She eagerly kissed him back as their lips locked, and she continued to stroke his massive length as she was pulled down on top of him. She let her tongue slip out a bit to gently run over his lips, seeking entrance. One hand now moved over his muscular chest while she continued to stroke his length.

His cock poking out of the slit in the pair of black boxers he wore was now free and feeling the cold air along with Aisha's soft hand stroking it up and down sensually Gene's cock twitched in anticipation. When he had kissed her and locked their lips and when he felt her kiss him back while feeling her press her tongue against his lips he'd open his mouth allowing her tongue inside as he moaned. Moving his right hand away from her ear he'd then reach back over her tight rump rear pushing down the pair of panties she had on then reaching under he'd start rubbing at her pussy's entrance with his right hand that slid between her inner thighs. With his other hand he'd pull all the sheets over the both of them as to cover them up incase anyone were to walk by Gene especially didn't want Melfina to catch him and Aisha being intimate with each other. With his right hand being busy with her pussy's entrance as it rubbed at her wet folds Gene's left hand then moved to grab and fondle at Aisha's left tit through the black dress she wore as they kissed each other deeply and passionately.

Aisha moaned softly into the kiss as her tongue slipped into his mouth, engaging in a little wrestling match with his tongue. Her ear twitched slightly as he continued to scratch her there, and soon he had moved his hand back to her ass. She felt her panties being pulled down, and she felt the cold air now moving over her exposed pussy. A soft whimper came from her as he was now teasing her pussy, already feeling herself getting wet. The hyper Ctarl-Ctarl made sure to be as quiet as she could. Who knows what anyone would think if they saw the intimate scene between these two. It probably wouldn't only be embarrassing on their part, but a surprise to the other members since it was them in the first place. "Mm..." she moaned, feeling his hand on her tits now. She felt a building warmth inside her, and she was loving every bit of it.

Back
Top Bottom